The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals, RX 7 Advanced introduces brand new processing powered by machine learning, powerful AudioSuite tools, and multichannel support up to 7.1.2.

Discussions

iZotope Releases RX 7 - Makes Audio Repair Easier for Musicians

...software. The seventh generation of RX builds on years of extensive research in digital signal processing and machine learning. Where RX 7 Advanced and the RX Post Production Suite focus on the needs of audio post professionals, RX 7 Standard and RX Elements solve common (and uncommon) audio issues faced by musicians. RX 7 Standard Key...

View Post

dumb question about audio interfaces

It's all up to you, of course. It's just that, if I wanted true multitrack recording capability, I wouldn't pay an RX 7 Advanced price for it. But, it ain't my money, so....

View Post

MacOS 10.14 "Mojave": share your experiences here

...put those in the unused plugin folder, and all was good, luckily it was one I didn't use anyway. - Izotope: RX 7 Advanced, Ozone 8 Advanced, Neutron 2 Advanced, all the Izotope I have installed worked other than that one plugin (I think it was Hum Removal that was crashing PT on the first...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?