The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

RX 5 Advanced Audio Editor now available

Matt, I'm running RX4 Advanced + Insight. Can I run the RX5 Advanced Demo without screwing up my existing license(s)? thanks. -paul.

View Post

Wow ryzen! 380 bucks for 6900k performance

...comparison between an AMD Ryzen 1800X system OCed to 4.0GHz and an Intel I7-7700K system OCed to 5.2GHz running Izotope RX 5 Advanced noise reduction function. Same setting, same audio file, Ryzen finished the task in 47 seconds vs. Intel 7700K finished in 115 seconds. A huge difference. Because RX is...

View Post

Noise reduction, what are you using?

Thank you very much, Hermetech Mastering!

View Post

Product Description

Enhance your audio and video editing software with the unique tools and groundbreaking new improvements of RX 5 Audio Editor noise reduction software. Repair, enhance, and restore problematic production audio — from plosives to microphone bumps to inconsistent levels — and dramatically improve sound quality and clarity. The Advanced version adds industry-first enhancements, like the new De-plosive and updated Leveler modules, to instantly eliminate plosives in your dialogue with total transparency and smooth out volume inconsistencies.