The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

64 bit mastering plugin suite for formats: AAX, RTAS, VST2 or later, AU, standalone Effects, Mastering, Maximizer, Equalizer, Limiter, Reverb, Dithering, Dynamics, Exciter, Dynamic EQ, EQ Vintage Limiter: delivers the slam factor Dynamic EQ: unprecedented control over dynamics Upgraded Maximizer: transparent-sounding mixes Export Formats: eliminates formatting hassles

Discussions

How to master an album ?

Yeah... Uh-huh... No prob, go on... Sure, yeah... AWWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!

View Post

iZotope Ushers in the Next Evolution of Mixing and Mastering with Ozone8 and Neutron2

...Declicker a handful of times.. I really have no need for RX6 mezed This "upgrade" is a huge FU to current Ozone 7 and Neutron owners, specially those of us with Production Bundle 2. Going to skip this one and hope that iZotope gets their sh*t together next time.

View Post

Ozone 8

I thought Ozone 7 was damn good but Ozone 8 really did raise the bar. I have yet to find a mastering limiter that does a better job of getting things insanely loud without artifacts than O8’s Maximizer. Not that I like to always turn every master into a square wave but its nice to know that option is there....

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides