The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Glue a mix together, control dynamic range, and add rich character with the critically acclaimed music production tools in Ozone Advanced, including the new Vintage EQ, Vintage Compressor, and Vintage Tape modules. Audition masters before rendering with the new Codec Preview. Apply Ozone Advanced’s processing to mix busses, too, with individual plug-ins of all ten modules. Plus, both versions of Ozone include the Maximizer, the Dynamic EQ, the new Vintage Limiter, Export Formats, and more. Use Ozone as a plug-in or as a standalone application.

Discussions

iZotope Ushers in the Next Evolution of Mixing and Mastering with Ozone8 and Neutron2

Went to izotope site in anticipation but my ozone 7 advanced, neutron advanced upgrade is 300 and that's a limited discounted price they say. I only got neutron a few months back. I own everything but rx and the upgrade to everything is something like 500. One less vendor for me, delete everything and...

View Post

Neutron 2 does not support control surfaces??

...that iZotope gave another guy the exact same reply when he contacted them about control surface mapping in regard to Ozone 7 Advanced (I was asking about the latest version). So it seems this is far from a priority. Neutron and Ozone are great tools, but I want to control them without looking at the...

View Post