The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Along with, “What’s the best vocal mic?” and “Which preamp should I get?” one of the most asked pro-audio questions has to be, “Which converters should I buy?” With so many prosumer and professional audio interfaces on the market, it’s hard to know where to start. For the price of a mid-grade interface and a properly spec’d audio PC, why not buy the finest digital audio recorder ever made? RADAR studio is the culmination of 25 years of audio engineering excellence. In addition to unparalleled build quality and brilliant simplicity, RADAR studio delivers the legendary sound of RADAR in a dual-platform, end-to-end music production system. Why? So that every artist, whether recording with their favourite DAW software, or in classic RADAR mode, can maintain the integrity of their performance throughout the entire production process.

Discussions

What is it about RADAR?

i just tracked guitar and vocal overdubs to a radar 24 in canada. sounds wonderful.

View Post

Lynx Aurora vs Mytek 8X192 vs Benchmark ADC16

At different points in the past, I owned: the mytek 8x192, lynx aurora, benchmark 2ch ad/da, radar 24 nyquist, and apogee 16x, prism dream, and various other converters and clocks. In my past quest for acquiring better sound, I constantly vacillated, buying increasingly expensive converters. Going back and forth. With each purchase and sale,...

View Post

IZ Radar converters VS others converters today 2019

I'm using Radar 24 Nyquist converters, and having compared them extensively to: Metric Halo ULN-8 Burl B2 UA 2192 Lynx L22 (the old one) Cranesong HEDD All of which I've owned or still own, and I prefer the sound of the Radar. It's awesome. But it's also the unparalleled workflow via the Session Controller. Even without...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?