The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

You can only record an album with 4 microphones all under 400 dollars.

I'd do... -2 57's = $200 -2 iSK Little Gems = $100 -1 iSK BDM 1 = $60 -2 iSK TDM 1 = $60 $420.00 if it's each mic under 4, that's 1600 buck for mics. That changes things a bit.:)

View Post

iSK Pro Audio = Low End Heaven ?

...for me too. It does a mediocre job of pretty much anything, but for guitar cabs, i really like the iSK TDM-1. Compared to a 57, it's a bit brighter sounding, but when you stick it close to the source, something magical happens. The proximity effect evens out the frequency response really nicely, so...

View Post

ISK Recordings only thread.!

It's cool, just recieved the Pearls and Gem's today.. So I'll whip something up, still wouldn't mind hearing any other ISK's though :)..

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Don't let the low cost and small footprint of the TDM-1 fool you, it is an excellent and versatile dynamic microphne. The iSK TDM-1 is ideally suited for close mic use on Tom and Snare drums though it also performs well on a variety of acoustic sources such as horns and guitar cabs, acoustic instruments and vocals. Built tough, with die cast metal housing and a metal grill, it's likely to give you great sound for many years to come.