The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

iSK Pro Audio = Low End Heaven ?

...track without resorting to open cups. I got some of my best performances out of these headphones! I also bought the DM-58. I will see if I can do a quick shootout between the DM-58 and my SM-58. Overall the mic sounds good. EDIT: Honestly, I don't even know if this shootout is worth doing. The...

View Post

...much better than competing Chinese products, and as such, well worthy of recommendation for the budget minded. Thoughts, Turbojets? Re: the DM58 comparison above, what stopped you from doing an actual comparison? And how would the harshness be your fault? For many, the SM58 represents a welcome naturalness in terms of lack of extra brightness,...

View Post

Where can us Europeans buy iSK mics? I'm looking for the studio ones specifically. BDM1, TDM1, DM58, DM57... anything good for micing guitar cabs. I had a pair of HD9999s on order from Aliexpress but the order got cancelled for some reason and not by me. Never bothered again.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

An excellent sounding vocal microphone for stage and live applications. Solid construction, with a metal body and removable steel mesh grill. Includes a stand mount and a 5 meter cable.