The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'm currently in the final year of a BSc (degree course) in Music Production. For my final project I'm developing a MIDI...

josephdixon
replies: 0 views: 715
josephdixon 4th April 2015

(i searched the forum, but all i found was more regarding instruments and recording. if there already is a thread with this...

kub
replies: 9 views: 894
djrnno 2nd April 2015

Computer tablets are getting bigger- some are already 13 inches. Apple is planning on a big tablet within the next 12 months...

Lune
replies: 80 views: 5,390
carlosacosta 1st April 2015

We love our gadgets and our tech, right? I imagine most of us have pretty up-to-date mobile phones. I'm wondering how many of you...

Mace Clef
replies: 37 views: 1,964
robotunes 1st April 2015

Any new iPad Apps capable on editing synths like Roland D50 and MKS80? I know about the iControlMidi one (expensive!!!). Any...

chrisso
replies: 13 views: 6,167
djugel 30th March 2015

Interested to see what people's opinions of it are. Been looking for a solid production tool for iPad, and though Auria is sweet,...

Septik
replies: 60 views: 8,247
coven 27th March 2015

Just got an iPad. What I plan to use it for is for sketching out ideas/tracks on the go and as an instrument that I bring into a...

Ninjazz
replies: 44 views: 4,335
Ninjazz 19th March 2015

What is this? FM? or CZ series attempt? _____________________________ Chiang Mai Variable Phase Modulation Synthesizer This...

Deleted 7a792f4
replies: 11 views: 2,470
165099 17th March 2015

With the consideration of the upcoming update to Auria with MIDI functionality I was considering getting this app. I mainly use...

Ninjazz
replies: 0 views: 891
Ninjazz 15th March 2015

Recently got into using iPad synths. I noticed for example Magellan outputs 44.1K 32bit. Is this the standard for iOS synths?...

Ninjazz
replies: 0 views: 548
Ninjazz 10th March 2015

I reviewed it and YAY it works with the mopho!

Disease Factory
replies: 22 views: 3,549
wickamos 7th March 2015

Hi, Im looking for a Midi Step Arpeggiator for iOS to control VSTi inside my DAW (Cubase) using MIDI over WiFi, MIDI over...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1 views: 747
Screen tanned 4th March 2015

Has anyone here used the Walford Rocket iOS app? I've got the app on my iPad, but need it to talk to my Macbook via WiFi so...

Agent_Trig
replies: 4 views: 639
Agent_Trig 2nd March 2015

... little bit trancy ... but big rhythmic potential. ENJOY VIDEO Kd5zBlrxZrU

kostistlac
replies: 5 views: 746
kostistlac 27th February 2015

Hello i just want to know which are the best ios apps for making complete productions. I wouldn't mind if one App can make...

latorrejc3
replies: 1 views: 1,284
mrufino1 27th February 2015

Up until a week ago, I was the humble owner of a vintage flip phone. My wife finally beat the fight out of me and got me onboard...

TimFoster
replies: 0 views: 944
TimFoster 26th February 2015

I've got a pretty simple question -- I'm trying to set up my iPad so I can play a synth app with one hand on my Keith McMillen...

SteveGreenberg
replies: 4 views: 1,010
Marty Gras 20th February 2015

Hi guys, ... i´m realy inspired by this app and real musicality inside of engine. This is first video of the cycle ANIMOOG...

kostistlac
replies: 0 views: 597
kostistlac 14th February 2015

This just came out tonight, so I picked it...

SBX-80
replies: 49 views: 7,505
telecode 14th February 2015

Hi, I'm looking for an iOS app to record myself while listening to songs I produced, basically to get outside the studio and the...

E Artsy Moods
replies: 1 views: 594
E Artsy Moods 13th February 2015

I stumbled across this recording of a live performance with multiple iPads integrated into the setup. I know there have been...

Gunner7
replies: 0 views: 590
Gunner7 11th February 2015

Hi If you are interested in iOS apps that are related to guitars, guitar sims, amps and all that other noisy stuff, then come...

ltf3
replies: 1 views: 898
ltf3 8th February 2015

In your opinion, what ios app does the best job at replicating the Tr-808? There is so much of them now, and they sound so...

micheldeoliveira
replies: 7 views: 1,810
[email protected] 5th February 2015

I would like to use my iPad 4 (yes I have a separate audio/midi interface) live, playing multi-sampled instruments (I have waves...

Raise3x
replies: 14 views: 2,305
Raised Eyebrows 4th February 2015

Hi If any of you are interested in how you might leverage some guitar-time out of your iPad or iPhone then check out my new...

ltf3
replies: 3 views: 741
Reverb 2nd February 2015

So I stupidly (yeah) blew out one of the mic pres on my FW duet some time ago. I was going to have it fixed but then waited too...

Bitsmith
replies: 12 views: 4,082
Bitsmith 1st February 2015

Hey folks! I'm searching for and iOs app. I don't remember the name, I had it in the iPhone 4 era but it does not show up in my...

EL_HERALDO
replies: 1 views: 638
loujudson 28th January 2015

So, I'm happily sequencing my hardware with Genome on an iPad Air at the moment. I'm using a Griffin Lightening dock with no...

Paega
replies: 11 views: 1,536
musicman666 21st January 2015

Turns out you (if you live in EU/EEA countries) can now cancel iOS app purchases within 14 days and get a refund, no questions...

PES
replies: 17 views: 1,264
acealive 5th January 2015

My girlfriend is letting me use her iPad 4 w/ Retina for recording some music with Animoog/Geo. I CANNOT mess up her machine....

jasyr
replies: 3 views: 814
jasyr 5th January 2015

Hi. I want to control some of my hardware synths from my ipad but all of the sequencers im finding can only have note changes...

pbdlugoss
replies: 2 views: 720
nickknack 3rd January 2015

I know there have been issues with the usb adapter and even the apple 30pin and lightning midi adapters not working in ios 8....

Sclr
replies: 6 views: 1,004
|-| 1st January 2015

Hi All, I've been working a bit with Positive Grid since their first release, JamUp on iOS and I was fortunate to be able to...

noisenet
replies: 0 views: 2,191
noisenet 25th December 2014

So you know how when you hook up a MIDI keyboard controller to your laptop via USB, you can assign custom controls to the...

Codee94
replies: 21 views: 2,300
anotherscott 23rd December 2014

I'm finding I'm spending periods of time away from my studio in another house. I always have my ipad, and usually a guitar, a...

ignorantape
replies: 6 views: 1,135
PES 17th December 2014

Forgive me, Wise one's, for thou ask this lousy question. shiee Are there any apps on Android to open a Nuendo or even better...

PauliusI
replies: 1 views: 820
113568 16th December 2014

Looks like you get 5 new gadgets if you have both Module and Gadget. KORG Module for iPad MOBILE SOUND MODULE | Software |...

coven
replies: 5 views: 2,040
choukette 10th December 2014

I'm looking for a mic for quality music recordings with my andoid mobile. Is there any out there?

papaki23
replies: 3 views: 1,526
jetam 5th December 2014

Thought it would be useful to have one of these ... But there are so many ... What are you using? Do you find it relatively...

Deleted b788fee
replies: 5 views: 2,241
MajorJim 1st December 2014

As a significant number of us have integrated iOS into our hardware setups, and there are so many great end-of-year sales on...

Accent
replies: 15 views: 1,731
djorkaeff 29th November 2014

Hey guys, since Lemur is on sale at roughly half off at the moment, I spent some time creating a Zebra2 control surface. I...

wonshu
replies: 7 views: 1,727
LGK_Dude 20th November 2014

Hi, just bought an ipad with alesis IO dock. Is there a serious sequencer app with midi out? Seems there are a lot of toys...

Deleted User
replies: 16 views: 14,224
channelite 19th November 2014

I always kind of hated programming my ATC-1. Then I found this... Will Ipad control take some (non-knobby) old rack...

drockfresh
replies: 2 views: 847
harness 7th November 2014

I got a new iPad yesterday. I haven't done any in depth testing yet, but I tried out Korg Gadget, which is my favorite app for...

SBX-80
replies: 2 views: 1,110
Perplexo 7th November 2014

Trying and struggling to do it myself but concerning sysex they don't show you how to write out a proper sysex string. (Seems to...

replies: 49 views: 5,571
Arturo00 3rd November 2014

Starting to move from laptop to IOS for live use. I primarily trigger samplers and synths from external MIDI controllers. It...

rad3d
replies: 0 views: 726
rad3d 3rd November 2014

Is anyone around here using their iPad as an external fx processor? I'm thinking about getting an interface for mine so I can use...

RJ.MacReady
replies: 0 views: 713
RJ.MacReady 30th October 2014

Hi. Would it work using touchOSC on an ipad with Ableton wired using the following: Usb camera connection kit from apple To...

Krusty4president
replies: 0 views: 643
Krusty4president 22nd October 2014

I've been using Ableton Live for basic loop and sample playing at live gigs but feel I'd like to dump the laptop in favor of an...

rad3d
replies: 14 views: 15,694
rad3d 21st October 2014

I just got an IPad for christmas today, and was wondering what the closest thing to a Kaos Pad app is that exists? I would love...

JAK2112
replies: 8 views: 5,364
aleyas 17th October 2014

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search