The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just got the iRig HD2. I'm mostly a Record and play on PC /Reaper but now I want to play electric guitar into my iPhone and be...

patlrampros
replies: 0 views: 43
patlrampros 5 hours ago

So I am trying to help my niece move from another app to Garageband yet I am new to live loops and its easier for her to learn...

Anthony4Audio
replies: 0 views: 65
Anthony4Audio 21 hours ago

Hello everyone, i'm new to Android. I have a Nokia 7.1, which seems really great. I hate the included ringtones, though. I see...

MintChalida93
replies: 3 views: 489
kathryn bernado 1 day ago

Hi folks Sometimes, during sessions I have a need to push star/stop/rec in my DAW, being somewhere in a middle of a studio....

SidneySheldon
replies: 11 views: 809
PeerSoe 1 day ago

Ugh. Sorry for not being able to navigate this place on an iPhone, but Facebook just told me about a quick sale on a software B3...

EvilRoy
replies: 0 views: 93
EvilRoy 1 day ago

so just recently purchased new iMac after old HD crashed and unrecoverable. It came w Catalina 1o.14.5 and unfortunately its not...

studioguy1176
replies: 6 views: 434
Antagonist 2 days ago

Nubie question warning: Can I assume that my Soundtoys bundle purchased in 1/2019 will be 64 bit and therefore compatible with...

Markam
replies: 0 views: 98
Markam 1 week ago

Hello Guys, I want to buy a Soundcraft Notepad-12FX to work with my iPad PRO 12.9. A want to ensure before that it will...

Nimpo
replies: 3 views: 2,626
PeaMunny 1 week ago

Hey guys, I am getting back into home recording after 10 years, and completely lost in terms of interfaces. I want to build...

Nanashi
replies: 4 views: 196
redddog 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I develop an open source instrument for android called volna. Volna means wave in Russian and some people say...

bokontep
replies: 0 views: 97
bokontep 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, here's an interesting question I've pondered for a while. I've got a recording set up I like (rme gear etc) a couple of...

DeepRedBells
replies: 35 views: 8,095
plumsmooth 2 weeks ago

New Music Bass App - Analog Sledgehammer FREE DOWNLOAD HERE

kristiancole
replies: 0 views: 93
kristiancole 2 weeks ago

Hi all Slutz Can I get advice on anybody who has recorded guitar and vox into an andriod phone. I currently have used...

Phantom666
replies: 0 views: 112
Phantom666 2 weeks ago

hello, im looking for a stereo recording app for iphone that can do 192khz/24bit, so far ive only found the "pcm...

francis1661
replies: 1 views: 153
Mighty_Zoltan 2 weeks ago

Classic FX application (iOS) will add brightness and expand the sound space of any instrument from recorded musical instruments...

zzzwiw
replies: 3 views: 338
zzzwiw 3 weeks ago

hi guys, could anyone link me to the 3.6.1 version of avid´s pro tools control for ipad? i have 1.02 installed back in time but...

RopTerzett
replies: 0 views: 96
RopTerzett 3 weeks ago

I have an old evolution keyboard controller which worked flawlessly with my old pc in sonar in windows 7 and audigy sound...

Rgeebee
replies: 0 views: 109
Rgeebee 3 weeks ago

My Motu M2 seem to be working fine with Auria using just a usb-c cable to my iPad Pro 12.9 3rd gen. I'm not using any kind of...

Danny_Kil
replies: 1 views: 149
Danny_Kil 4 weeks ago

Hi Complete novice getting into music apps on iPad. Looking to add an audio interface with line in and out functionality and...

G4s
replies: 9 views: 394
Cpl. Punishment 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, I have 4 interfaces currently Steinberg AXR 4T, Metric Halo 2882, Apogee One and a Roland Super UA. The 2882 and Apogee...

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 29 views: 1,455
Hozay 4 weeks ago

OK - I've been half-heartedly searching and demo-ing for several years, and this seems like stupid question to ask, but here I...

antichef
replies: 5 views: 841
Progger 4 weeks ago

Hi folks. Ive recently found Ntrack 9 pro for Andriod phone recording to create some folk/rock songs. Its a very good recording...

Phantom666
replies: 0 views: 104
Phantom666 11th August 2020

hello, everyone! I've been trying to trouble shoot my streaming situation. I have been using an iPad Air 2. I'm running the...

desotoslo
replies: 0 views: 216
desotoslo 30th July 2020

I'll admit, I was lazy and only did a cursory search, but here's my question: Slutz, please drop your advice on iPad stands. I...

desotoslo
replies: 0 views: 286
desotoslo 30th July 2020

I’m having a heck of a time with my Zoom h4n set up to record phone calls on my Samsung Galaxy S9. I’ve tried both of these...

vrmedia
replies: 1 views: 317
Synth Guru 22nd July 2020

Hello. I have an Ipad pro, a Focusrite Solo, and a little synth. The Focusrite Solo is powered on its own and can connect right...

JJkaputo
replies: 8 views: 238
Cpl. Punishment 19th July 2020

Hi, Im after an app for my iPhone that will allow me to just listen to folders of music I have dragged and dropped. I...

Kola
replies: 2 views: 208
Kola 18th July 2020

Hello - I would like to Ask you because everything failed. I recommended to my friend StudioLogic Keyboars (non PRO) and she has...

dcanutam
replies: 0 views: 133
dcanutam 18th July 2020

I get a little confused with iOS connections. Using iPad Pro 2018 what do I need to buy? I'd like to be able to record of...

maestro
replies: 3 views: 209
shufflebeat 16th July 2020

I've been a pro tools user for nearly 20 years. my host system recently died and my software and interface are totally outdated....

nigeldaddy
replies: 7 views: 1,578
Rusty Squirrel 14th July 2020

Hi All, I'm Steve and new here, so please forgive if this has been asked before. I'm trying to build a super cheap Roland...

gekkota
replies: 2 views: 199
gekkota 14th July 2020

This will seem like a really basic question but….. Why would you need a large OS drive..(1tb -2tb) I was always told that...

Buss-me
replies: 1 views: 181
thehost250 13th July 2020

Hello, Does anyone know a way to sample audio from an app on iOS (say Spotify or Mixcloud etc) to another app on the same...

jah
replies: 1 views: 197
thehost250 13th July 2020

I made a harsh noise syntheziser, GOOD GOD try and enjoy multiple square waves firing off randomly. HARSH NOISE 1.0

kristiancole
replies: 0 views: 152
kristiancole 11th July 2020

I used to have a PC with soundforge and would happily edit my audio files with ease.Really liked the way it worked.Since ive been...

Goa-Dubs
replies: 4 views: 221
Goa-Dubs 11th July 2020

I would like to put together a digital mixer system for live production (stream where I talk, sing, and play guitar) and mixing...

zanydroid
replies: 0 views: 169
zanydroid 3rd July 2020

I recently wrote a magazine article about using my iPad Pro in the field for doing on-the-spot post-production of endangered...

Simmosonic
replies: 3 views: 283
Simmosonic 30th June 2020

Drambo is an innovative modular groovebox and audio processing environment. Modular components are used to build...

vitocorleone123
replies: 4 views: 873
kultschar 28th June 2020

Looking for an app that functions as a MIDI controller (already have touch OSC going), that has a keyboard that slides over notes...

tromostheory
replies: 2 views: 420
tromostheory 27th June 2020

Hey everyone, (long time lurker here) I wanted to introduced you to an app I'm working on bringing to market called Chops:...

CornPop
replies: 0 views: 180
CornPop 26th June 2020

Hi, I'm Andrea from Nembrini Audio. I wanted to point out that we have also started porting our plugins to iOS and iPadOS. It is...

And_Nembrini
replies: 4 views: 572
phillix1 25th June 2020

I would really love to use the iPhone app with my PT mix buss, especially after I've paid $25 for the plugin! I have sent two...

billwarner
replies: 5 views: 1,624
hmac 24th June 2020

Hello guys I'm not sure where I could post this question, so I'll try it here. If it's not the right place, then someone can...

Josh83
replies: 4 views: 1,121
pellefri 17th June 2020

I’m upgrading my MacBook to an iMac. The new machine ships with MAC OS 10.15 but my Ableton Live 9 only runs on...

Markam
replies: 3 views: 265
squelch 8th June 2020

Is there any way to download and install GarageBand on an iPhone 6, version ios 12.4.5 The app store has GarageBand but...

BlueFox
replies: 2 views: 5,690
BlueFox 4th June 2020

Hi Im a complete newbie as of recording... Id like to record my guitar parts with my smartphone (Android), not for pro...

recordT
replies: 8 views: 369
recordT 2nd June 2020

Hi, I'm using mine since January 2019. Without taking some DAW features into account, such as manually adjustable latency...

linuxaudio
replies: 2 views: 391
linuxaudio 1st June 2020

I'm looking for the most simple and affordable way to simply replace the internal microphone's audio input of my iPhone SE by...

MPrinsen
replies: 6 views: 902
MPrinsen 28th May 2020

I have or purchased and downloaded all kinds of music to my phone from Google play, I have the galaxy S5 but cannot seem to...

bellacampen
replies: 4 views: 928
Bum123 27th May 2020

I’m a home studio owner and I’m trying to upgrade from my current MacBook Pro setup to my first desktop Mac setup. I’ve...

astokesmusic
replies: 4 views: 451
jerry123 20th May 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search