The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

iOS + Android Music + Audio Production Apps + Peripherals

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Nominate your favourite iOS apps for music production! Apple's mobile devices are now more powerful than ever before. The...

The Press Desk
replies: 44 views: 3,874
Jimmy Two Times 10 hours ago

Nominate your favourite Android apps for music production Mobile devices are getting more powerful each day, with unprecedented...

The Press Desk
replies: 11 views: 2,018
JustGlyphs 1 week ago

G3CXml1lZyg one of the beasts from my iPAD, one of the synth iḿ using in my production, one of the biggest iOS...

kostistlac
replies: 1 views: 263
Jimmy Two Times 9 hours ago

I have tried everything I can think of. Tried using Inter-audio, tried with Audiobus 3. I followed directions on how to do it...

Jimmy Two Times
replies: 7 views: 354
Jimmy Two Times 1 day ago

Hey all, I'm helping some friends that want to livestream a synthesizer jam get their audio sounding better. What's the easiest...

downtoascience
replies: 1 views: 285
jwh1192 2 days ago

I’m used to working at the least with 48/24, so I was kind of surprised to see that inter-app audio is 44.1/16. I have Audiobus...

Jimmy Two Times
replies: 1 views: 253
Jimmy Two Times 3 days ago

there are finally some options to choose from, there is a shure mix, a rode mic, a dpa and some more probably which one is the...

cebolao
replies: 5 views: 656
bradh 4 days ago

Hi, I’m looking at buying an H2n for recording gigs and recording myself on the saxophone when practicing in the car, just...

DwarfCactus
replies: 5 views: 540
DwarfCactus 4 days ago

I'm having a difficult time finding, and selecting, a suitable iPad interface for my new iPad pro 12.9". My primary...

RonF
replies: 49 views: 15,566
sasholino 6 days ago

Hi, just seeing if anyone else has the same issue. I’m using GarageBand 2.3 on my iPhone and version 10.2 on my Mac. After I...

simonor_ie
replies: 0 views: 211
simonor_ie 1 week ago

Hello I currently own a Midas Venice F16r but considering upgrading to a Midas mr18. Please could you tell me whether or not...

luke da ruff cut
replies: 2 views: 261
luke da ruff cut 1 week ago

Lownewest by Adi Mistry | Free Listening on SoundCloud Mother Of All BS by Adi Mistry | Free Listening on SoundCloud

adi77
replies: 0 views: 250
adi77 1 week ago

I think I've solved my issues now - but so irritated!!! mezed settled in for a nice mic shootout last night - but had lots of...

SEED78
replies: 0 views: 210
SEED78 1 week ago

Greetings. For those of you actually playing with others and/or performing with an iOS device, and using a lot of peripherals,...

jsterne
replies: 0 views: 191
jsterne 1 week ago

So, I upgraded my ipad to the pro 9.7” so i’d have the processing speed to take advantage of some of the great iOS music...

Randelph
replies: 7 views: 851
Nico@SunnySide 1 week ago

I’ve purchased some mics (an AKG D112 mkII, 2x Neumann KM184s and a Shure SM57) and am looking for an audio interface I can use...

Jagon13
replies: 0 views: 217
Jagon13 1 week ago

Looking at getting a new iPhone 8 and I was curious what people's experiences have been (with any of the recent iPhones) using it...

TimS
replies: 8 views: 764
enc 2 weeks ago

Looking for a budget audio interface for my iPad 2 air. I think one with a built in lighting port for simplicity sake (no USB...

bleep
replies: 5 views: 537
DirkP 3 weeks ago

Just recently bought Scarlett 6I6 gen II and installed latest Linux studio OS and will be using Reaper. Has anybody used these...

Bkozik
replies: 1 views: 270
bradh 3 weeks ago

So ... just updated my poor overworked ipad4 (16 GB) to an ipad5 (128 GB). Even without getting a Pro, the increased speed and...

percussion boy
replies: 0 views: 273
percussion boy 3 weeks ago

I want to aux in a phone(2) to another phone(1) while phone(1) is outing to Bluetooth. I've looked into some mods like iRig...

Thibkingkingskin
replies: 2 views: 409
diogo_c 3 weeks ago

Read today on Gizmodo : Apple is working on unifying iOS & MacOS. That's a definitely good news for musicians using their...

mininoyz
replies: 0 views: 364
mininoyz 4 weeks ago

I'm sure this had been discussed and exists, but didn't have much luck with searching. I'm looking for an Android app that can...

formula428
replies: 0 views: 305
formula428 4 weeks ago

SynthScaper specially designed for creating and experiments with ambient soundscapes in wide range from noises to melodic...

zzzwiw
replies: 13 views: 1,589
zzzwiw 4 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 366
stretchyhead 19th December 2017

Does Korg Gadget have a simple ol "here's a sample now pitch it across they key board" sampler gadget? not looking...

crufty
replies: 3 views: 1,153
coolout 16th December 2017

My own searches were unsuccessful - does anyone know which functionality is included in the iDS-10's price and which must be...

Leading Motive
replies: 4 views: 637
Leading Motive 15th December 2017

I'm curious. I just read a topic on audiobus forum asking whether it is ready for professional projects yet, and I'm curious how...

HREQ
replies: 25 views: 1,325
vitocorleone123 14th December 2017

Hello everyone, I am kindly looking for advice or a general tutorial as to how to integrate my iPads into my Ableton-workflow....

justice86
replies: 0 views: 287
justice86 14th December 2017

Hey guys 1st post! Been lurking for awhile tho, great place! So I’ve encountered a problem with my iOS music endeavors and...

Jamesb3142
replies: 2 views: 429
Jamesb3142 11th December 2017

My Dad is interested in finger drumming, so I thought a cool Christmas present would be to get him a midi controller like the...

thouqht
replies: 3 views: 383
thouqht 10th December 2017

I run a band with 8 pieces. Rhythm section and horns. We read finale pdf charts off of tablets (currently android) using...

wonderlover
replies: 1 views: 426
wonderlover 8th December 2017

Starting with iPhone 7 it appears Apple is killing the 3.5mm jack. I wrote an angry letter to Tim Cook about this, and I'm...

darkgoob
replies: 20 views: 2,754
phatmaddness919 8th December 2017

Hey guys! We developed a fantastic sound creation tool in VR that'll help you make all manners of machines, intruments and...

decochon
replies: 0 views: 408
decochon 7th December 2017

I’m using Auria on my iPad I’m and searching for an app where you can compare your track with a reference track, like...

Renfield74
replies: 0 views: 381
Renfield74 7th December 2017

Can I connect behringer xenyx 502 directly to my android smartphone(honor 6x) without using any pc. I want to use this for...

ashickhonor
replies: 1 views: 584
DirkP 4th December 2017

Has anyone got Studiomux working with the CMI Fairlight app? i'd like to be able to sequence this app from Ableton live but i...

Plaeground
replies: 1 views: 493
TheBrightSide 4th December 2017

I’m using DrumPerfect Pro to program drum samples that I use in Auria Pro. Is there anyway I can make it sound like I’ve...

Renfield74
replies: 5 views: 667
Renfield74 2nd December 2017

I just upgraded my 6s to a fancy new X, and find that I cannot monitor my input without a headphone jack! I'm not paying Apple a...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 7 views: 406
jwh1192 28th November 2017

Need to upgrade my old ipad2 for Christmas, what model would you all suggest on the used market that will run current ios/64 bit...

synthpunk
replies: 7 views: 592
ZipSnipe 27th November 2017
replies: 1 views: 575
andrewsc 27th November 2017

Is there a DAW/drum machine for iOS that allows you to tap a note on and off in the piano roll, but double tap to turn a note on...

syntonica
replies: 5 views: 483
michi_mak 27th November 2017

Here' s my setup. I am heading out of town in a few hours and I have been going through hell for two weeks trying to get my iPad...

agmvcc
replies: 2 views: 1,565

I'm currently working on an app. It's in its early planning stages, and part of the process is collecting some information from...

UXDI2099
replies: 1 views: 515

Before updating check that apps u use are 64bit I have 34 apps that dont work in iOS11. From music apps Technobox2 and Jasuto...

El-Burrito
replies: 6 views: 795

FieldScaper - Sound warp field recorder and scape constructor. Advanced field recorder combined with sound warp engine with a...

zzzwiw
replies: 16 views: 3,854

Yeah! Maybe they changed the presets or something, but now my songs sound weird! Plus I didn't get one of the new gadgets:...

A.I. Batule Chee
replies: 3 views: 470
dimconcept 22nd November 2017

Waves just announced three classic plugins were available as in-app purchase with Cubasis. So I guess it starts a new era where...

mininoyz
replies: 4 views: 513
mininoyz 22nd November 2017

greetings all i am not a newbie to all this but need some modern-day (2017) feedback on transitioning from hardware to...

richardpavelec
replies: 1 views: 464
dino321 22nd November 2017

All moog apps are dirt cheap at the moment. If you don’t have them yet, take advantage of the sale. Now with AU support.

Moonwhistle
replies: 5 views: 658
Moonwhistle 22nd November 2017

OK - I've been half-heartedly searching and demo-ing for several years, and this seems like stupid question to ask, but here I...

antichef
replies: 0 views: 285
antichef 22nd November 2017

I've set up Studiomux to communicate with my Animoog on my iPad. The audio and midi are flowing back and forth within logic x. I...

d.dot
replies: 12 views: 645
mininoyz 20th November 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search