The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I’m upgrading my MacBook to an iMac. The new machine ships with MAC OS 10.15 but my Ableton Live 9 only runs on...

Markam
replies: 1 views: 91
squelch 14 hours ago

Is there any way to download and install GarageBand on an iPhone 6, version ios 12.4.5 The app store has GarageBand but...

BlueFox
replies: 2 views: 3,106
BlueFox 2 days ago

Hi Im a complete newbie as of recording... Id like to record my guitar parts with my smartphone (Android), not for pro...

recordT
replies: 8 views: 241
recordT 4 days ago

Hi, I'm using mine since January 2019. Without taking some DAW features into account, such as manually adjustable latency...

linuxaudio
replies: 2 views: 177
linuxaudio 5 days ago

I'm looking for the most simple and affordable way to simply replace the internal microphone's audio input of my iPhone SE by...

MPrinsen
replies: 6 views: 578
MPrinsen 1 week ago

I have or purchased and downloaded all kinds of music to my phone from Google play, I have the galaxy S5 but cannot seem to...

bellacampen
replies: 4 views: 834
Bum123 1 week ago

Classic FX application (iOS) will add brightness and expand the sound space of any instrument from recorded musical instruments...

zzzwiw
replies: 1 views: 168
zzzwiw 2 weeks ago

I’m a home studio owner and I’m trying to upgrade from my current MacBook Pro setup to my first desktop Mac setup. I’ve...

astokesmusic
replies: 4 views: 301
jerry123 2 weeks ago

I've been really enjoying iSpark lately but want to bring in my own samples. The instructions I've seen are older, I'm running...

jerry123
replies: 1 views: 169
bioroid 2 weeks ago

I'm looking to connect a mic and a pair of headpohones to my iphone 6. Is there some converter cable that have separate...

ololi
replies: 3 views: 219
ololi 3 weeks ago

Looking for an app that functions as a MIDI controller (already have touch OSC going), that has a keyboard that slides over notes...

tromostheory
replies: 1 views: 235
pr0gr4m 3 weeks ago

Hello, all tha iOS slutz, a quick question here: anybody using Metagrid on iPhone, not iPad? Possible at all? Currently...

Leveuho
replies: 2 views: 660
Leveuho 3 weeks ago

Firstly thank you for looking and taking the time to read! *pc specs at the bottom* Can anyone recommend an audio...

RavinGamin
replies: 0 views: 95
RavinGamin 3 weeks ago

I've been asked to do a set on Instagram live this Saturday. At first I thought I could find some RTMP work around, but...

jomaco2
replies: 0 views: 96
jomaco2 3 weeks ago

This changes everything, GE Labs is a guitar processing ecosystem similar to Bias FX and Amplitube with one huge difference; one...

sysexguy
replies: 0 views: 108
sysexguy 3 weeks ago

Is there any way I can start a song in iOS GarageBand then send an all encompassing project file to a friend so he can open the...

enuenu
replies: 10 views: 5,576
gblunt99 3 weeks ago

I am building a PC for cubase but my saffire pro 40 is no longer going to be supported by Focusrite so eventually it wont work...

coledingo
replies: 0 views: 155
coledingo 4 weeks ago

Hello All I previously had a Mac/ Logic setup which due to its complexity put me off making music for a while. Now I have an...

andykirk
replies: 5 views: 254
Rusty Squirrel 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, I have 4 interfaces currently Steinberg AXR 4T, Metric Halo 2882, Apogee One and a Roland Super UA. The 2882 and Apogee...

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 11 views: 498
jjmmuir 4 weeks ago

Hi. I just received the Rode VideoMic NTG. It is a great mic! I plugged in into my 2020 iPad with USB-C via the Apple headphone...

kgrant
replies: 1 views: 158
WhiskeyWhiskers 4 weeks ago

so just recently purchased new iMac after old HD crashed and unrecoverable. It came w Catalina 1o.14.5 and unfortunately its not...

studioguy1176
replies: 1 views: 149
studioguy1176 4 weeks ago

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 20 views: 8,684
HomeMadeBread33 30th April 2020

I need an lightning adaptor with a camera USB 3 input to accept digital audio from a Zoom U-44. The device I’m using is an iPad...

neve1064
replies: 3 views: 495
msmucr 26th April 2020

Hi. I have the Rode SC6-L which is a mic and headphone lighting adapter for my iPhone. I would like to convert it to use it on my...

kgrant
replies: 0 views: 170
kgrant 23rd April 2020

Hi folks Sometimes, during sessions I have a need to push star/stop/rec in my DAW, being somewhere in a middle of a studio....

SidneySheldon
replies: 7 views: 460
Ed Driscoll 23rd April 2020

Old system OS 10.9.5 Maveric on Mac PRO cylinder "tin can" Symphony I/O 8x8 and a Thunderbridge 64 In maestro 2...

genjormusic
replies: 1 views: 182
genjormusic 22nd April 2020

Trying to make a built in cell phone mic more accurate. Wondering if someone has measured the freq response curves for cell...

cporro
replies: 0 views: 238
cporro 20th April 2020

Hi, I'm Andrea from Nembrini Audio. I wanted to point out that we have also started porting our plugins to iOS and iPadOS. It is...

And_Nembrini
replies: 3 views: 386
Theo Desktop 20th April 2020

Due to the virus, I cannot meet with my vocalist currently and am dying to get some stuff recorded. We're really jazzed on this...

tluke
replies: 13 views: 648
firubbi 20th April 2020

... this techno track was made only with iPhone and Korg Gadget app. It´s unbelievable ... What you think? Is Korg Gadget app...

kostistlac
replies: 0 views: 157
kostistlac 19th April 2020

These past few days I've only been messing with it.. Patching, MIDI mapping, noodling. I alread deleted most other synth apps...

jm2c
replies: 0 views: 245
jm2c 13th April 2020

I`m getting these strange noise artefacts when using the built in mic jack (via an iRig 2 or headset makes no difference. Sounds...

KarmaPolice
replies: 0 views: 141
KarmaPolice 12th April 2020

Hey, folks... I'm wondering, does anyone know if there a plugin that you can use in iOs to control the amp envelope for an iOS...

lordradish
replies: 4 views: 643
animalelder 11th April 2020

Well, everything said in the title. Just to stay in tune while singing, I need the simplest iOs app with keys. I checked iGrand,...

Sir Hannes
replies: 1 views: 172
neve1064 11th April 2020

Is there some type of clip on attachment available for adding a tablet to a midi keyboard for use away from the...

Jiglo
replies: 1 views: 210
Moog Shrine 5th April 2020

Drambo is an innovative modular groovebox and audio processing environment. Modular components are used to build...

vitocorleone123
replies: 3 views: 525
jbuonacc 5th April 2020

Hello guys I'm not sure where I could post this question, so I'll try it here. If it's not the right place, then someone can...

Josh83
replies: 3 views: 956
bradh 1st April 2020

Hi people! I need some help choosing which library I will purchase! I have a Hackintosh with 32gb ram and a i5 5700 quadcore...

vdhorsterik
replies: 0 views: 189
vdhorsterik 30th March 2020

I have an Electro Voice RE-20 and recently picked up the iTrack Solo (already have Cloudlifter) so I could record directly to my...

benny15
replies: 7 views: 676
jm2c 26th March 2020

I remember seeing StaffPad (www.staffpad.net) for the Windows tablet and didn´t notice it was available for the iPad before now....

trondolsen
replies: 4 views: 400
pellefri 26th March 2020

updated to iOS 13.4 and mouse support is working like a charm! Just pair a compatible bt mouse and a mouse cursor appears....

jm2c
replies: 0 views: 254
jm2c 25th March 2020

Hi everyone, iOS newbie here, long time Android user but now I'm with the iPhone and was wondering if it was possible to...

Diogo C
replies: 0 views: 170
Diogo C 24th March 2020

Currently I use Komplete Ultimate Collectors Edition on my PC but I want to see how pro the iPad Pro really is. Are there apps...

The_Champ
replies: 6 views: 651
jm2c 23rd March 2020

Ok, so iPad recording with Steinberg 242 and various softwares is driving me bonkers with complexity and C3p0 latency while...

garytube
replies: 5 views: 664
bradh 19th March 2020

hello to everyone, do you know of an ipad synth which has a built-in sequencer with the ability to transpose the sequence by...

chitarrone
replies: 0 views: 252
chitarrone 17th March 2020

Hi everyone, I recently updated my Kontact to version 6 and had almost no help from multiple efforts to reach customer support. ...

LobsangRampa
replies: 1 views: 455
Sleazy_Rider 14th March 2020

I have been using my iPad more these days for playing with GarageBand late at night and was looking at the Cubasis LE demo. It...

jerry123
replies: 16 views: 3,100
pellefri 11th March 2020

Hello everyone, i'm new to Android. I have a Nokia 7.1, which seems really great. I hate the included ringtones, though. I see...

MintChalida93
replies: 1 views: 360
jammiedodger666 6th March 2020

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 46 views: 12,083
dragsquares 4th March 2020

Has this happened with anyone else? I usually don't like to use the ringtones that come preinstalled on the phone, so one of the...

HarryJS
replies: 1 views: 593
vanmore 2nd March 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search