The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

iOS + Android Music + Audio Production Apps + Peripherals

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm a keyboard player :synth: , and I use a lot of audio backing tracks (I currently play them from the keyboard), but am looking...

Diki
replies: 3 views: 361
skira 1 day ago

I asked this question a couple of years ago but no one knew what this app was. By now it may be discontinued, but I thought I'd...

skira
replies: 2 views: 405
skira 1 day ago

Hello, I'd like to use a tablet as an instrument to be able to play chords live for accompaniment. So far, this is the only...

ttblum
replies: 3 views: 473
ttblum 1 day ago

SynthScaper specially designed for creating and experiments with ambient soundscapes in wide range from noises to melodic...

zzzwiw
replies: 15 views: 2,042
zzzwiw 1 day ago

Hey Slutz ! I'm looking for a simple iOS app with a x/y pad to control different cc (continuous controllers) on the x and the y...

budweiser
replies: 4 views: 363
budweiser 4 days ago

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 3 views: 582
adhmzaiusz 1 week ago

Hi People. I have a MACBOOK Pro running Logic pro X. I record acoustic vocal bands and the Mac 'must' be in the same room. Is...

HitTrax
replies: 5 views: 437
Monotremata 1 week ago

I'm looking to buy an iPad Pro A10X Fusion 10.5. I was wondering if it's worth paying extra for lots of on-board storage, or if I...

audiodef
replies: 3 views: 448
jazzcabbage 1 week ago

If this exists someone please show me If it does not exist is there some reason for this, like it can’t feasibly be made for...

pixeltarian
replies: 0 views: 291
pixeltarian 1 week ago

Scenario: 1 ipad (ie. running iMini or iSemi) and 1 ipod touch (ie. Sunrizer) to utilize synth apps from both at the same time to...

inception8
replies: 1 views: 289
inception8 1 week ago

is there anything out there like this? I'd love to see Modstep be able to use the push or push2 for its operation

nednurk
replies: 0 views: 299
nednurk 1 week ago

Hey guys, So I just ordered an RME Babyface Pro from Sweetwater to use with my new iPad Pro. Its on its way, but I just...

cloudswimmer
replies: 1 views: 722
turtlejon 1 week ago

... i just bought Kymatica AUM app, so there is Animo0g in track 1., Egoist in track 2. What i have learn? 1/ Egoist is too...

kostistlac
replies: 0 views: 383
kostistlac 1 week ago

This is what I want to do. I want to use a wireless pedal to start/stop the media player on my ipad. I screw up sometimes...

wwdiii
replies: 0 views: 231
wwdiii 2 weeks ago

So I've been reading about and watching these rumors on the upcoming 2018 iPad Pro's. Not sure I'm into having a screen with no...

cloudswimmer
replies: 14 views: 1,153
cloudswimmer 2 weeks ago

I've noticed that my ringtones aren't appearing under the Sounds settings. When looking at the device on my Mac, I see the...

Momon1222
replies: 1 views: 278
skira 2 weeks ago

Please give me an effective way to clean up the Spotify on my Android phone,

Gasery
replies: 1 views: 360
arT2 2 weeks ago

What's the best/easiest way to transfer about 20-25 gigs of samples into iPad pro?

Smack Dammit
replies: 14 views: 1,117
Voomert 3 weeks ago

Hi there, I can seem to find any iOS interface with RIAA correction on RCA (or jacks) inputs that would make it possible to...

noize_organizer
replies: 3 views: 318
vitocorleone123 3 weeks ago

Hello Guys, I want to buy a Soundcraft Notepad-12FX to work with my iPad PRO 12.9. A want to ensure before that it will...

Nimpo
replies: 1 views: 363
jamey777 3 weeks ago

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 9 views: 2,566
Scratcher 3 weeks ago

FieldScaper - Sound warp field recorder and scape constructor. Advanced field recorder combined with sound warp engine with a...

zzzwiw
replies: 17 views: 4,184
zzzwiw 4 weeks ago

Does anyone know of a DAW plugin or software that does this? HumBeatz Mobile Looper Lets You Hum, Whistle, or Beatbox Musical...

jibarosoul
replies: 0 views: 329
jibarosoul 4 weeks ago

Any suggestions for a phone that allows users to adjust the mic level while recording video? I want to record live music...

virago71
replies: 0 views: 321
virago71 19th April 2018

hey guys, im totally new to ios. but i decided to get an ipad for cubase pro ic. i need an option to remote control my system and...

salomonander
replies: 10 views: 799
salomonander 18th April 2018

I was wondering if anybody already knows some more about the AU support in IOS9 (read here). Is it a new format of Audio Units?...

Kieftenbelt
replies: 11 views: 5,027
philowerx 14th April 2018

Are there any decent audio interfaces available for use with an ipad? Especially an audio interface that connects to the ipad...

rimisrandma
replies: 21 views: 1,514
Scratcher 11th April 2018

I'm having a difficult time finding, and selecting, a suitable iPad interface for my new iPad pro 12.9". My primary...

RonF
replies: 57 views: 20,186
cloudswimmer 11th April 2018

iPad Pro: midi + no headphone jack dilemma. Just bought irig 37 to use With my new iPad. Any solutions so that I can use...

Klattgalvin
replies: 7 views: 480
Klattgalvin 9th April 2018

Hello all ! I'm looking for a mobile DAW with direct workflows to a fully fledged desktop DAW for finishing drafts. It's a...

Sysdo
replies: 11 views: 882
Sysdo 6th April 2018

My phone want ring it's on vibrate unless I'm looking at my phone, I don't know I have a call >>> See more: Download...

Momon1222
replies: 0 views: 337
Momon1222 3rd April 2018

Ladies and Gentlemen! I am curious, is it possible to use CM3 mic on iPhone via this set up (YouTube). And what, theoretically,...

Bailante
replies: 2 views: 407
pavoni 2nd April 2018

I am using line lemur midi controller on my ipad. whenever i touch more then 5 faders at once, the app minimizes and goes back to...

Sammysatic
replies: 1 views: 324
apoehler 26th March 2018

I have downloaded a ring tone for my Samsung S7 smartphone which is sitting in my gmail but I cant move it from there to the...

Angelina111
replies: 0 views: 314
Angelina111 26th March 2018

Is there a drum machine out there supporting multi audio outs in the app itself? really cant be bothered messing around with...

nednurk
replies: 9 views: 496
Scratcher 23rd March 2018

is anyone using a dvb-t receiver and a sdr software to scan rf, do you find it useful to set properly wireless mic? what is your...

alidav
replies: 0 views: 293
alidav 22nd March 2018

Just a noob question. I caught this video here Craig Reynolds on Instagram: “TEST! I have a new rig where I can go straight...

jiraxxitron
replies: 0 views: 209
jiraxxitron 22nd March 2018

Just a noob question. I caught this video here Craig Reynolds on Instagram: “TEST! I have a new rig where I can go straight...

jiraxxitron
replies: 0 views: 274
jiraxxitron 22nd March 2018

greetings all i am not a newbie to all this but need some modern-day (2017) feedback on transitioning from hardware to...

richardpavelec
replies: 2 views: 885
axemanchris 22nd March 2018

We've been working hard on a major free update to our AudioMaster app and ‪It's out! Import audio into your iPhone or iPad and...

garysun
replies: 0 views: 368
garysun 21st March 2018

Are there any of these apps that can actually be used with a desktop DAW to provide MPE, as does a hardware device such as a...

macmuse
replies: 6 views: 665
Delta T 17th March 2018

I have received the new DPA d:vice MMA-A and am looking for software that will allow me to record 24/96 on an iPhone 6S with...

WiFiJeff
replies: 6 views: 932
WiFiJeff 17th March 2018

I need some suggestions for an external iPhone mic, portable and use is vocals only no video.

boombapdame
replies: 0 views: 321
boombapdame 16th March 2018

OK - I've been half-heartedly searching and demo-ing for several years, and this seems like stupid question to ask, but here I...

antichef
replies: 3 views: 490
antichef 16th March 2018

D_rWhF0sCmI 2 iPads (3 a 4 gen) connected via bluetooth midi together. 1. Sugar bytee "Egoist" 16 one shot samples...

kostistlac
replies: 1 views: 314
Bungle 13th March 2018

Hey guys and gals, I'm going on tour again soon and for the first time, I'd like to use my iPhone or iPad live on stage (i.e....

wearetemporary
replies: 3 views: 376
Bungle 13th March 2018

i recently did this track , but what i've learnt most is how to route things within aum https://youtu.be/mthFqbMvg-Q to get nice...

re5etuk
replies: 1 views: 326
re5etuk 11th March 2018

I can set a custom ringtone for a contact. But when the contact with the custom ringtone phone me, I hear the default ringtone....

Angelina111
replies: 0 views: 285
Angelina111 9th March 2018

Day 2: KjMjU-JSjmA Day 1: 9OEUqNuFLtE .... it´s not perfect, because it´s not MIDI synchronized because Nodebeat has no midi...

kostistlac
replies: 0 views: 312
kostistlac 8th March 2018

Sup Slutz! So I'm away from my rig a lot, and take files to listen to on my trusty ol' iPhone (which I hate). Here's my...

crackmandu
replies: 5 views: 544
crackmandu 8th March 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search