The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

iOS + Android Music + Audio Production Apps + Peripherals

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Trying to integrate my ios synths to my workflow. But every time I track to my DAW, It just doesn't sound as good as opposed to...

glasspipe
replies: 31 views: 1,455
vitocorleone123 6 hours ago

Hi guys, I recently bought a nanoKontrol2 for simply solo and muting my 8-tracks within ProTools12.5. Then, I decided this is...

Sir Hannes
replies: 0 views: 69
Sir Hannes 7 hours ago

Hi guys I have lots of iOS synths that I like to tweak outside of a daw then send that signal into a DAW. Trying this with...

DeezelP
replies: 4 views: 520
shortyedwards 1 day ago

So what apps are still working on iPad 2? I'd like to use it for some basic controller function. Maybe with some step...

Moonwhistle
replies: 7 views: 487
shortyedwards 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I play solo. Just acoustic guitar, backing tracks(via iPad) and a microphone. I normally run my cables into a small...

TheDuffaloes
replies: 5 views: 297
TheDuffaloes 2 days ago

Made on vacation using Gadget, Cubasis, Figure and a bunch of AU plugs. I'll post a blog listing all the stuff used later. Thanks...

coolout
replies: 0 views: 294
coolout 1 week ago

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 13 views: 3,311
DirkP 1 week ago

My wife plays violin, acoustic guitar, piano and sings. She likes to get together with some friends/family and record music with...

dpilot83
replies: 0 views: 278
dpilot83 1 week ago

Hi there Does anyone know if this keyboard will work with an IPad Air and camera kit. Yamaha np32 NP-32/12 - Overview -...

DeezelP
replies: 4 views: 313
DeezelP 1 week ago

Hello Everyone! Im wondering what would be the easiest/cheapest way to get a digital input into an iOS Device. Im pretty sure...

jdsierral
replies: 7 views: 537
DirkP 1 week ago

What 25-key MIDI controllers work great with iOS apps, particularly on iPad? Looking at getting one for my 8 year old daughter...

Prizm
replies: 5 views: 577
DirkP 1 week ago

Is Alesis iO Dock compible with iPad Pro 9"? I pretend to buy a iPad Pro 9" to use only my colection o iSynths, but...

vcs3_pt
replies: 10 views: 1,630
coolout 1 week ago

What currently are the best Tuner/Metronome apps for Android? I'm ideally looking for free without adds or banners? BOSS has a...

mamero
replies: 1 views: 277
mamero 1 week ago

Hi! Recently bought the shure mv88 mic for using my phone as a decent portable recorder. I am curious if there is an app that I...

awimoe
replies: 0 views: 305
awimoe 1 week ago

Hey! Does that work...ios synth on my Ipad connects with Ableton Live ON WINDOWS via Link?

filterfreak
replies: 2 views: 248
filterfreak 1 week ago

Looking at getting a new iPhone 8 and I was curious what people's experiences have been (with any of the recent iPhones) using it...

TimS
replies: 12 views: 1,617
jerry123 1 week ago

What utility/music/recording/studio phone or tablet apps are you using? I'm always looking for more handy tools to use in the...

jerry123
replies: 3 views: 406
Bungle 1 week ago

Are any of you guys thinking of taking a look at the Surface go when it comes out? Maybe be a good iPad alternative. I have an...

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 1 views: 346
Bungle 2 weeks ago

So I've been reading about and watching these rumors on the upcoming 2018 iPad Pro's. Not sure I'm into having a screen with no...

cloudswimmer
replies: 49 views: 3,494
Bungle 2 weeks ago

Hi, I’m looking for a decent IOS mic to plug straight into my iPad to use with Auria Pro. I would like to record acoustic...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 448
DirkP 2 weeks ago

SynthScaper specially designed for creating and experiments with ambient soundscapes in wide range from noises to melodic...

zzzwiw
replies: 17 views: 2,442
zzzwiw 2 weeks ago

Hi there! What is the best iPhone App to Edit Videos for Instagram? Some app where I can combine different videos,...

zak7
replies: 1 views: 294
zak7 2 weeks ago

I have some homemade field recordings saved to Dropbox on my iPhone. I would like to run those sounds out to a guitar effects...

deern
replies: 4 views: 584
PES 2 weeks ago

FieldScaper - Sound warp field recorder and scape constructor. Advanced field recorder combined with sound warp engine with a...

zzzwiw
replies: 20 views: 4,627
zzzwiw 2 weeks ago

I'm a little surprised how great this thing is - not had much time on it yet, but so far the different gadgets sound great and...

adydub
replies: 384 views: 46,200
bioroid 2 weeks ago

I am surprised that I never wondered this before but I have for years played back up to 24/192 files and even DSD files through...

wolvesofwinter
replies: 0 views: 272
wolvesofwinter 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
tINY 3 weeks ago

What chord apps are the slutz using and how are you getting those chords/progressions into your daw of choice..

Smack Dammit
replies: 5 views: 772
Bungle 4 weeks ago

Hi, does anybody know of a simple IOS app that would play a backing track but you can control the speed of audio by tap tempo...

buzzlegs
replies: 2 views: 533
rogger007 4 weeks ago

Am doing something wrong or is it not possible to use the USB to Lightning adapter and exchange data to the Mac (via Inter Device...

wvshpr
replies: 2 views: 496
Bungle 10th July 2018

Hello all, I have been using the veritable Soundboard application for many years now, triggering sound files al la the old...

wilburston
replies: 0 views: 412
wilburston 10th July 2018

Thinking of selling and cleaning Mac, any opinion and experience?

Hansker
replies: 9 views: 674
JDoo 9th July 2018

I was going to get the Zed Synth app for my newly aquired Ipad yesterday, but it appears it is gone from App Store. I've mailed...

Daisuk
replies: 3 views: 483
Daisuk 7th July 2018

Any good iOS synths for keys/bell type sounds? Something like omnisphere bell sounds is what I’m after...

Smack Dammit
replies: 10 views: 671
StupidDisco 5th July 2018

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 5 views: 1,117
Rasmus Faber 5th July 2018

Hey all, I've remixed another template, this time for the Volca FM! The previous DX7 template I was working with could not send...

quartizte
replies: 6 views: 2,389
Rasmus Faber 5th July 2018

Hi All, I play in a Queen tribute band. We are trying to learn Radio GaGa but the lead singers keyboard can't replicate the...

awdl22125
replies: 2 views: 520
BarcelonaMusic 1st July 2018

I'm a keyboard player :synth: , and I use a lot of audio backing tracks (I currently play them from the keyboard), but am looking...

Diki
replies: 8 views: 816
ZT Scheer 29th June 2018

Hi I live in a place where i cant realy try it out myself atm so I want to travel around the europe and still be able to make...

LuckyStar
replies: 3 views: 583
Smack Dammit 27th June 2018

Here's a short demo for Ivory Mobile app from Synthogy, which is a piano expansion pack for Korg Module....

In The Mix
replies: 0 views: 396
In The Mix 26th June 2018

What's the best/easiest way to transfer about 20-25 gigs of samples into iPad pro?

Smack Dammit
replies: 18 views: 1,617
Muser 25th June 2018

Demoing my favorite Piano presets of Korg Mobile Sound Module for iPad. I'm using the M-audio keystation 88 which is connected to...

In The Mix
replies: 3 views: 534
In The Mix 23rd June 2018

For those interested in our Full Metal Packet or Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube iOS (which also run in the free CS versions),...

Peter - IK
replies: 0 views: 481
Peter - IK 15th June 2018

I like to use basic drum beats to craft songs in the rock/folk vein Hard to find beats for this style! Im using one that i...

boneshowell
replies: 2 views: 692
boneshowell 14th June 2018

i´m litle dissapointed because my iPad (4 generation) is starting to stumble (10 tracks). I need to buy newer version of iPad...

kostistlac
replies: 1 views: 573
DaCaVa 13th June 2018

Greetings. I'm writing with several questions about using an iPad for music performance. 1. Is there a good audio...

JES
replies: 9 views: 777
JES 13th June 2018

i recently did this track , but what i've learnt most is how to route things within aum https://youtu.be/mthFqbMvg-Q to get nice...

re5etuk
replies: 2 views: 576
re5etuk 9th June 2018

I've been a pro tools user for nearly 20 years. my host system recently died and my software and interface are totally outdated....

nigeldaddy
replies: 6 views: 557
facej 8th June 2018

Hey all, I have spun up a new Lemur template for the Yamaha TX81Z FM synth, based off BM0's template. I condensed it down to one...

quartizte
replies: 5 views: 1,929
Italoluciano 7th June 2018

Hello Guys, I want to buy a Soundcraft Notepad-12FX to work with my iPad PRO 12.9. A want to ensure before that it will...

Nimpo
replies: 2 views: 727
Scratcher 7th June 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search