The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I’m trying to decide between the Audient iD4 and the M-Audio M-Track 8X4M. Here is what I am mainly going to be recording: -...

Macphreak
replies: 0 views: 91
Macphreak 9 hours ago

Here is my experience trying to connect my new iPad (2018 modell with USB-C): I was hoping to connect my digital piano with the...

trondolsen
replies: 1 views: 256
vitocorleone123 10 hours ago

Dear all, Sorry if it's a dumb question. I have an iPad Pro (2018, no 3.5mm jack, USB-C) and I'm messing a little with...

pierp
replies: 11 views: 1,360
CristobalB 3 days ago

Looking to buy one of the new 2018 iPad pros.. most of the review concentrate on how they look etc what about performance? What...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 91 views: 8,195
HSi 5 days ago

Hi all, I'm new to the iOS game with a 2018 ipad 128GB and have some questions. I have seen docks for older ipads, I was...

Flynn78
replies: 13 views: 1,320
Flynn78 5 days ago

... "The iPhone XS processor is so powerful that it could pave the way for an ARM MacBook" And these devices are...

zzzwiw
replies: 0 views: 238
zzzwiw 5 days ago

Hello all, We are proud to announce the immediate release of Cubasis 2.8. * Download Cubasis on the App...

Guillermo N
replies: 0 views: 291
Guillermo N 6 days ago

Any apps on iphone or ipad or where you can play "virtual" piano simultaneously whith recording vocal? Looking for an...

musicmixer04
replies: 2 views: 274
musicmixer04 1 week ago

Hi guys. Hope this is the right place for this. I have a m-audio keyboard and a 2014 MacBook Pro. I have had the keyboard...

Bongster2002
replies: 0 views: 217
Bongster2002 1 week ago

Is there a way to have a mixing app on an iPhone control mix levels of iOS instruments on an iPad as well as the volume of...

pax_eterna
replies: 0 views: 208
pax_eterna 1 week ago

Due Fall 2019. Discuss...

jazzcabbage
replies: 5 views: 414
Moonwhistle 1 week ago

Anyone making anything that can connect directly with bus power. What about the apogee one don’t that take batteries and apogee...

boomer81
replies: 7 views: 617
boomer81 1 week ago

How would I go about connecting a 2018 iPad Pro with USB-C port to a 1/4 cable to go into a standard audio interface. I'm using...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 17 views: 1,264
mininoyz 1 week ago

The mentioned two just seem a bit "mid-rangy" and a tad muddy so I was wondering if there have been any improvements on...

pax_eterna
replies: 6 views: 410
pax_eterna 1 week ago

Got a new demo with mic adapter and everything for it. $175 shipped. How is the built in mic in it. and also how does it handle...

boomer81
replies: 1 views: 315
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

Hi brain trust- I’m trying to do something which I would think is is very simple - I want to create custom buttons that send...

dragsquares
replies: 1 views: 241
dragsquares 2 weeks ago

I'm having a difficult time finding, and selecting, a suitable iPad interface for my new iPad pro 12.9". My primary...

RonF
replies: 63 views: 28,575
Macky 2 weeks ago

I've searched and searched for a decent app just for the songwriter and I came up with a couple. The one that stood out in my...

Tempertemper
replies: 16 views: 3,988
Lia007 2 weeks ago

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 35 views: 5,994
blueNan 2 weeks ago

What's the status of 2-8track hiQ audio recording on android phones and tablets? Could I expect to use my Moto G4 with an 32GB...

G-Sun
replies: 3 views: 455
G-Sun 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone. I have a situation I've never ran across before. I was trying to run pre-show music from a computer first, and...

T_Rick
replies: 5 views: 496
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

I would really love to use the iPhone app with my PT mix buss, especially after I've paid $25 for the plugin! I have sent two...

billwarner
replies: 1 views: 501
kokobeware 2 weeks ago

do you think I could find a mac air 8 gig i5 for under 800 after xmas 2018??

678x
replies: 1 views: 693
jammykhan 2 weeks ago

Can someone please share the previous version of PT Control .ipa file (2018 version), because i have updated to the 2019.5...

Aziak
replies: 0 views: 344
Aziak 3 weeks ago

I have an iPad Pro 10.5 running Auria Pro. I decided to loop back the audio interface for a test of latency. My audio interface...

r010159
replies: 4 views: 449
r010159 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know which Android TV Box works with a touchscreen monitor out of the box? I'm looking for a setup that involves a...

sambosun
replies: 4 views: 11,087
nuclearhythmics 3 weeks ago

hi all I’m hoping to get some advice on my issue; I’ve got a Phonic Helixboard 18 Universal connected to my pc via USB...

Fred81
replies: 0 views: 371
Fred81 3 weeks ago

Hi - does any know if Auria Pro will split a poly wav file? I can’t tell from their docs or forum. Or, is there another app...

swduncan
replies: 2 views: 391
swduncan 3 weeks ago

Hi, could you please help me find a budget, but decent interface and mixer to go with an iPhone 6S for the purpose of interviews...

Reptil
replies: 16 views: 1,074
amigomatt 4 weeks ago

Amazing. http://ruismaker.com/mozaic/ "Have you ever thought about making your own iOS MIDI plugins? Do you have...

vitocorleone123
replies: 1 views: 517
Moonwhistle 4 weeks ago

I am using iPad -iOS 11, with MIDIFire app installed and trying to get midi in from the Yamaha MD-BT01. The yammie device is...

pax_eterna
replies: 0 views: 372
pax_eterna 14th May 2019

Hi, I've gotten a pretty good grip of sounds and effects with audiobus 3 but now I'm struggling to record the output into...

dirtROBOT
replies: 3 views: 446
Moonwhistle 14th May 2019

morning i am trying to get my own tracks actually onto my iphoneX,i have no trouble importing them to iTunes on my mac, but...

damoog
replies: 11 views: 738
onlyme 12th May 2019

Hi, do you think it is possible to connect M-Audio Ubermic mic direct to a Android phone for live broadcasting...

hringir
replies: 1 views: 454
Lorddiagram 8th May 2019

Hi everyone! What are my options in 2019 to have an only ipad workflow? Singer songwriter. Want to record audio tracks and...

Rusty Squirrel
replies: 7 views: 850
Rusty Squirrel 7th May 2019

I have been using my iPad more these days for playing with GarageBand late at night and was looking at the Cubasis LE demo. It...

jerry123
replies: 10 views: 974
StupidDisco 7th May 2019

UPISketch2 We are thrilled to annouce the release of UPISketch in its version 2. FREE downloads available for OSX, Windows,...

rbo
replies: 0 views: 368
rbo 6th May 2019

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen, Forgive me as i'm new to using the Nord Beat App and using Midi in General. I'm having...

Takejazz2036
replies: 0 views: 280
Takejazz2036 2nd May 2019

Hi, I want to attach my iPhone to my electric guitar so that I can wirelessly trigger MIDI commands. Years ago, I had a...

multivir
replies: 0 views: 403
multivir 2nd May 2019

Hello I'm considering to buy an Avid Pro Tools Dock, so I'll have to buy an iPad too Point is, I don't know what to use the...

elan
replies: 64 views: 4,557
piper 30th April 2019

I had a 12.9 i pad 1st gen pro loved it but got a chance to trade for a macbook. And i just got so good with the workflow on a...

boomer81
replies: 8 views: 780
boomer81 30th April 2019

Day 5 session, Nodebeat is sending midi data to Elastic Drums. Nice glitch sound walls comming. Working with AUM efx Dub and...

kostistlac
replies: 0 views: 463
kostistlac 28th April 2019

Just got synthmaster one last night and was excited to get my hands dirty. started an init patch and proceeded to familiarize...

glasspipe
replies: 1 views: 489
glasspipe 25th April 2019

This video includes 4 short performances that feature Ravenscroft 275 VI by VI Labs and Korg Mobile Sound Module. There's one...

In The Mix
replies: 5 views: 1,358
In The Mix 24th April 2019

I THINK this is the right forum. So there is an "app" out there... although it is all web based called "Guitar...

Yendog
replies: 3 views: 464
Yendog 23rd April 2019

I’m moving over to an iPad as my main centrepiece for my production and live setup and I was wondering if the Quartet was very...

TobiasJ
replies: 0 views: 543
TobiasJ 20th April 2019

Hi there, I use an ipad 2 to control headphones monitor via RME Totalmix and I run the headphones by a little analog mixer. In...

ilmalvaggio
replies: 0 views: 438
ilmalvaggio 18th April 2019

Hey all. I have used my Zoom H2N in line out using a TRS cable into my Nikon DSLR before as an external mic for videos. But...

kofman13
replies: 1 views: 587
DirkP 16th April 2019

Do you have an iPad Pro as your centrepiece, thoughts? I’ve been reshuffling my studio this year to go more live by adding...

TobiasJ
replies: 2 views: 767
TobiasJ 15th April 2019
replies: 6 views: 929
DirkP 14th April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search