The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

iOS + Android Music + Audio Production Apps + Peripherals

Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,675
Views: 2,675
29th March 2018
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

FieldScaper - Sound warp field recorder and scape constructor. Advanced field recorder combined with sound warp engine with a...

zzzwiw
replies: 17 views: 4,072
zzzwiw 20 hours ago

Does anyone know of a DAW plugin or software that does this? HumBeatz Mobile Looper Lets You Hum, Whistle, or Beatbox Musical...

jibarosoul
replies: 0 views: 270
jibarosoul 3 days ago

Hello, I'd like to use a tablet as an instrument to be able to play chords live for accompaniment. So far, this is the only...

ttblum
replies: 2 views: 366
ttblum 6 days ago

Any suggestions for a phone that allows users to adjust the mic level while recording video? I want to record live music...

virago71
replies: 0 views: 267
virago71 6 days ago

I've noticed that my ringtones aren't appearing under the Sounds settings. When looking at the device on my Mac, I see the...

Momon1222
replies: 0 views: 220
Momon1222 1 week ago

hey guys, im totally new to ios. but i decided to get an ipad for cubase pro ic. i need an option to remote control my system and...

salomonander
replies: 10 views: 640
salomonander 1 week ago

I was wondering if anybody already knows some more about the AU support in IOS9 (read here). Is it a new format of Audio Units?...

Kieftenbelt
replies: 11 views: 4,953
philowerx 1 week ago

Are there any decent audio interfaces available for use with an ipad? Especially an audio interface that connects to the ipad...

rimisrandma
replies: 21 views: 1,305
Scratcher 2 weeks ago

I'm having a difficult time finding, and selecting, a suitable iPad interface for my new iPad pro 12.9". My primary...

RonF
replies: 57 views: 19,295
cloudswimmer 2 weeks ago

So I've been reading about and watching these rumors on the upcoming 2018 iPad Pro's. Not sure I'm into having a screen with no...

cloudswimmer
replies: 4 views: 610
cloudswimmer 2 weeks ago

iPad Pro: midi + no headphone jack dilemma. Just bought irig 37 to use With my new iPad. Any solutions so that I can use...

Klattgalvin
replies: 7 views: 432
Klattgalvin 2 weeks ago

Hello all ! I'm looking for a mobile DAW with direct workflows to a fully fledged desktop DAW for finishing drafts. It's a...

Sysdo
replies: 11 views: 791
Sysdo 2 weeks ago

My phone want ring it's on vibrate unless I'm looking at my phone, I don't know I have a call >>> See more: Download...

Momon1222
replies: 0 views: 311
Momon1222 3 weeks ago

Ladies and Gentlemen! I am curious, is it possible to use CM3 mic on iPhone via this set up (YouTube). And what, theoretically,...

Bailante
replies: 2 views: 379
pavoni 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, So I just ordered an RME Babyface Pro from Sweetwater to use with my new iPad Pro. Its on its way, but I just...

cloudswimmer
replies: 0 views: 500
cloudswimmer 3 weeks ago

What's the best/easiest way to transfer about 20-25 gigs of samples into iPad pro?

Smack Dammit
replies: 13 views: 950
Johncameron1 4 weeks ago

I am using line lemur midi controller on my ipad. whenever i touch more then 5 faders at once, the app minimizes and goes back to...

Sammysatic
replies: 1 views: 292
apoehler 4 weeks ago

I have downloaded a ring tone for my Samsung S7 smartphone which is sitting in my gmail but I cant move it from there to the...

Angelina111
replies: 0 views: 290
Angelina111 4 weeks ago

Is there a drum machine out there supporting multi audio outs in the app itself? really cant be bothered messing around with...

nednurk
replies: 9 views: 447
Scratcher 4 weeks ago

is anyone using a dvb-t receiver and a sdr software to scan rf, do you find it useful to set properly wireless mic? what is your...

alidav
replies: 0 views: 266
alidav 4 weeks ago

Just a noob question. I caught this video here Craig Reynolds on Instagram: “TEST! I have a new rig where I can go straight...

jiraxxitron
replies: 0 views: 177
jiraxxitron 22nd March 2018

Just a noob question. I caught this video here Craig Reynolds on Instagram: “TEST! I have a new rig where I can go straight...

jiraxxitron
replies: 0 views: 243
jiraxxitron 22nd March 2018

greetings all i am not a newbie to all this but need some modern-day (2017) feedback on transitioning from hardware to...

richardpavelec
replies: 2 views: 791
axemanchris 22nd March 2018

We've been working hard on a major free update to our AudioMaster app and ‪It's out! Import audio into your iPhone or iPad and...

garysun
replies: 0 views: 328
garysun 21st March 2018

Are there any of these apps that can actually be used with a desktop DAW to provide MPE, as does a hardware device such as a...

macmuse
replies: 6 views: 610
Delta T 17th March 2018

I have received the new DPA d:vice MMA-A and am looking for software that will allow me to record 24/96 on an iPhone 6S with...

WiFiJeff
replies: 6 views: 885
WiFiJeff 17th March 2018

I need some suggestions for an external iPhone mic, portable and use is vocals only no video.

boombapdame
replies: 0 views: 291
boombapdame 16th March 2018

OK - I've been half-heartedly searching and demo-ing for several years, and this seems like stupid question to ask, but here I...

antichef
replies: 3 views: 460
antichef 16th March 2018

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 2 views: 404
xmein 15th March 2018

D_rWhF0sCmI 2 iPads (3 a 4 gen) connected via bluetooth midi together. 1. Sugar bytee "Egoist" 16 one shot samples...

kostistlac
replies: 1 views: 282
Bungle 13th March 2018

Hey guys and gals, I'm going on tour again soon and for the first time, I'd like to use my iPhone or iPad live on stage (i.e....

wearetemporary
replies: 3 views: 343
Bungle 13th March 2018

SynthScaper specially designed for creating and experiments with ambient soundscapes in wide range from noises to melodic...

zzzwiw
replies: 14 views: 1,961
zzzwiw 13th March 2018

i recently did this track , but what i've learnt most is how to route things within aum https://youtu.be/mthFqbMvg-Q to get nice...

re5etuk
replies: 1 views: 295
re5etuk 11th March 2018

I can set a custom ringtone for a contact. But when the contact with the custom ringtone phone me, I hear the default ringtone....

Angelina111
replies: 0 views: 261
Angelina111 9th March 2018

Day 2: KjMjU-JSjmA Day 1: 9OEUqNuFLtE .... it´s not perfect, because it´s not MIDI synchronized because Nodebeat has no midi...

kostistlac
replies: 0 views: 275
kostistlac 8th March 2018

Sup Slutz! So I'm away from my rig a lot, and take files to listen to on my trusty ol' iPhone (which I hate). Here's my...

crackmandu
replies: 5 views: 510
crackmandu 8th March 2018

I love my sp808, I love it soo much that I am trying to develop a new hardware version of it with some modern touches. That...

ZipSnipe
replies: 32 views: 1,207
ZipSnipe 7th March 2018

Hi everyone ;) I plan to buy one of those two portable mics just to be able to record myself or others performing while being...

adamvychodil
replies: 0 views: 286
adamvychodil 5th March 2018

It seems Lemur has been “out of fashion” for some time now, anyone using it for live gig control?

dchalfon
replies: 2 views: 297
dchalfon 4th March 2018

Hello all! I am in possession of a Roland A300 Pro MIDI Controller. I'd like to use this to control my iPad Pro & my...

stanleymelon
replies: 7 views: 380
stanleymelon 4th March 2018

I purchased a lightning cable/vga adapter that i wanted to output to my old hp spare external monitor to display garageband...

TheThing
replies: 2 views: 330
Bungle 2nd March 2018

Fh6M9vmVXN4 one of the beasts from my iPAD, one of the synth iḿ using in my production, one of the biggest iOS application...

kostistlac
replies: 3 views: 684
jm2c 2nd March 2018

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just discovered this awesome new drummachine called Patterning for iPad. You guys...

Perplexo
replies: 62 views: 6,964
Scratcher 2nd March 2018

Hi everyone, let's see if anyone can shine a light on an issue I'm having. I've recently got a Seaboard block and a Lightpad...

michaelpv
replies: 1 views: 458
Scratcher 2nd March 2018

Audiobus lets me select 8 different Modstep Midi Tracks, but how to I define those tracks in Modstep? Because When I play a...

dbot
replies: 1 views: 341
Scratcher 2nd March 2018

Hi, We have a mostly hardware setup all connected with an external hardware midi clock box and a five-way midi splitter. We...

Carlier74
replies: 12 views: 3,112
Scratcher 2nd March 2018

absolutely unpredictible synth, one of the app iḿ using in my production, one of the biggest iOS application...

kostistlac
replies: 1 views: 333
baskervils 1st March 2018

Hello - I just bought Odyssei iOS on my iPhone and downloaded it, but cannot seem to also download it on my iPad. With...

JohnnyFoster
replies: 1 views: 278
JohnnyFoster 28th February 2018

Hello, I have been trying to make a keyboard with transpose function on Lemur. But the custom noteout script outputs hanging...

jjitter
replies: 0 views: 282
jjitter 26th February 2018

So if I listen to anything through the internal speaker, I am listening in mono, is that correct? The other "speaker"...

Radial185
replies: 1 views: 335
DirkP 26th February 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search