The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just played around with it today a bit. It's an interesting piano. Some overtones are a bit aggressive on a few notes in the...

In The Mix
replies: 5 views: 263
[email protected] 1 hour ago

Hi All, I’m working on an EP using GarageBand as my DAW on my iPad Pro and want to pull certain sounds off YouTube videos so...

scojo
replies: 1 views: 268
Bungle 6 hours ago

Hi there! What is the best iPhone App to Edit Videos for Instagram? Some app where I can combine different videos,...

zak7
replies: 4 views: 563
Bungle 7 hours ago

Hello! first post, long time reader :) Please let me know if i'm not following any protocol properly! Thanks. Question: I'm...

GlenAllan
replies: 4 views: 308
Bungle 7 hours ago

I'm thinking of updating to iOS 12 but the last iOS 11 broke a lot of apps that took some time for the developers to get up to...

jazzcabbage
replies: 5 views: 470
Bungle 7 hours ago

Hi guys, I often find there are times when I want to capture some sound (especially ambient sound) on the spur of the moment,...

yeloop
replies: 1 views: 217
Bungle 7 hours ago

Hi guys, I’m Jessica Swift, an indie music app developer. Lots of people make music here, I'm thinking about the possibility...

Jessica Swift
replies: 3 views: 608
Bungle 7 hours ago

I’m considering using bias FX iOS unless you can use Syntronik’s pedals on hardware synths (another question), and I want to...

MC Antizino
replies: 2 views: 457
nancywilson 3 days ago

Hi all, I have a new music lesson customer that wants to use a chrome book/android for simple music production. Is there...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 3 views: 480
killa ego 5 days ago

I have an iPad app which I've created some scratchpad music on. The app allows wav file import, but also comes bundled with...

raveystabs
replies: 1 views: 251
bioroid 6 days ago

My irig 1 isn't cutting it anymore. I'm looking for a replacement. Any suggestions? Needs to have lightning connection and...

zamboknee
replies: 16 views: 1,049
jazzcabbage 6 days ago

I bought an iTrack Dock to better integrate my ipad mini into my hardware setup. Really digging it so far! It charges the iPad in...

sdesign75
replies: 21 views: 3,401
shortyedwards 1 week ago

Hi, Here is a video explaining how to achieve wireless control of an AxeFx/Ax8 on...

AlGrenadine
replies: 1 views: 502
davem163 1 week ago

So what apps are still working on iPad 2? I'd like to use it for some basic controller function. Maybe with some step...

Moonwhistle
replies: 26 views: 1,314
Coorec 2 weeks ago

This is probably a dumb question and covered already? Is there a way to get 16 bit / 48k audio or higher out of the iPad into my...

Aperus
replies: 1 views: 238
jm2c 2 weeks ago

Greetings everyone, I want to share the first demo for an app that I am currently working on, built with AudioKit: Pixel Music...

andreiantonescu
replies: 2 views: 274
onlyme 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I've got an old iPod running backing ambient pads via Bluetooth to the PA. I'd like to be able to adjust the volume...

Jazzy
replies: 2 views: 317
Jazzy 2 weeks ago

Hello I'm considering to buy an Avid Pro Tools Dock, so I'll have to buy an iPad too Point is, I don't know what to use the...

elan
replies: 26 views: 1,104
piper 2 weeks ago

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 13 views: 1,901
DJElectricDaddy 2 weeks ago

I found a great pedal app called tonebridge and I’m wondering if anyone has used it on a synth (the demographic of the app is...

MC Antizino
replies: 3 views: 440
DJElectricDaddy 2 weeks ago

Hi all, here is a bank of 40 bass sounds I’ve made. You can download via Dropbox straight into the model 15, guide how...

RUncELL
replies: 4 views: 516
d.dot 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone I have recently brought an Ipad and a few synth apps and i am learning how to set everything up after owning a...

corydoras
replies: 0 views: 254
corydoras 3 weeks ago

What music apps are you using and for what purpose(s)? I need recommendations for a theory app and I'm an iOS user.

boombapdame
replies: 2 views: 339
aldousacker 3 weeks ago

I thought this one should have it’s own space. Anyone using this one, and your thoughts on it?

jazzcabbage
replies: 10 views: 717
shortyedwards 3 weeks ago

I used Maschine a few years ago for dabbling in production of minimal techno and dnb but never really gelled with it and ended up...

13thStep
replies: 6 views: 921
StupidDisco 4 weeks ago

Like using it as an external VSTi. Is it possible? Clearly, you’re going to need some type of hardware interface. Please advise.

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 6 views: 494
BarcelonaMusic 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm thinking about getting an iPad for music apps. I'm not wanting to replace my daw, but use all the nice audio apps and...

AreYouHuman
replies: 7 views: 784
DJElectricDaddy 4 weeks ago

I wanna start a little discussion about it

MC Antizino
replies: 5 views: 614
DJElectricDaddy 14th September 2018

Here' s my setup. I am heading out of town in a few hours and I have been going through hell for two weeks trying to get my iPad...

agmvcc
replies: 3 views: 2,089
DJElectricDaddy 14th September 2018

Hi guys I’m using an iOS dj app which had turned out to be pretty super. The only thing I’m stuck on is which...

DeezelP
replies: 1 views: 423
coolout 10th September 2018

I'm thinking about getting an iPad (6th gen - 2018) + Cubasis + some AU instruments and effects. The instruments I'm interested...

Piszpan
replies: 3 views: 462
Moonwhistle 10th September 2018

Hi Ive been using an iOS app for making surfaces for other synths , but its doing my head in , it keep s changing things for...

re5etuk
replies: 2 views: 448
re5etuk 3rd September 2018

Just got a iPad mini 2 32gb in great condition cheap (under $100.) Should I get Beatmaker 3 or gadget? Gadget looks cooler...

killa ego
replies: 3 views: 573
vitocorleone123 31st August 2018

Hi, I’m looking for an iPad app that will allow me to create playlists of sound files that I can loop and navigate using an...

jwells
replies: 0 views: 359
jwells 30th August 2018

Hey can anyone recomend or even tell me if there is a au for garageband IOS that lets you control stereo width. Mainly so I can...

HarryCraze
replies: 0 views: 352
HarryCraze 30th August 2018

What currently are the best Tuner/Metronome apps for Android? I'm ideally looking for free without adds or banners? BOSS has a...

mamero
replies: 2 views: 498
Bungle 30th August 2018

Hi, A great treat to get the iMono/Poly - I had the hardware version many years ago. Hooked it up using the Korg Plugkey...

Freerskier
replies: 0 views: 326
Freerskier 29th August 2018

My RME Babyface Pro audio interface doesn't show all output channels on latest iPad Pro 12,9". See video and description for...

spheres
replies: 1 views: 380
spheres 29th August 2018

This video includes 4 short performances that feature Ravenscroft 275 VI by VI Labs and Korg Mobile Sound Module. There's one...

In The Mix
replies: 1 views: 457
In The Mix 28th August 2018

Made on vacation using Gadget, Cubasis, Figure and a bunch of AU plugs. I'll post a blog listing all the stuff used later. Thanks...

coolout
replies: 3 views: 775
coolout 27th August 2018

Trying to integrate my ios synths to my workflow. But every time I track to my DAW, It just doesn't sound as good as opposed to...

glasspipe
replies: 33 views: 1,980
vitocorleone123 27th August 2018

At the moment, I'm designing and building my own mic pre amp. Eventually, I would like to learn how to program an interface to...

herxheimer
replies: 1 views: 315
jamey777 27th August 2018

So i'm getting a new smartphone, i work both in live sound and in a studio and i expect my phone to have a good transparent DAC...

athlon64
replies: 0 views: 381
athlon64 21st August 2018

This short demo features Scarbee Classic EP-88M which is an expansion pack for the Korg Module iOS app. Most presets are used...

In The Mix
replies: 0 views: 372
In The Mix 18th August 2018

Hi guys, I recently bought a nanoKontrol2 for simply solo and muting my 8-tracks within ProTools12.5. Then, I decided this is...

Sir Hannes
replies: 0 views: 311
Sir Hannes 14th August 2018

Hi guys I have lots of iOS synths that I like to tweak outside of a daw then send that signal into a DAW. Trying this with...

DeezelP
replies: 4 views: 842
shortyedwards 13th August 2018

Hi Guys, Apologies if this shows up twice but my first post hasn't appeared for some reason. Anyway, when playing live, I play...

TheDuffaloes
replies: 0 views: 165
TheDuffaloes 12th August 2018

Hi Guys, I play solo. Just acoustic guitar, backing tracks(via iPad) and a microphone. I normally run my cables into a small...

TheDuffaloes
replies: 5 views: 461
TheDuffaloes 12th August 2018

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 13 views: 3,968
DirkP 7th August 2018

My wife plays violin, acoustic guitar, piano and sings. She likes to get together with some friends/family and record music with...

dpilot83
replies: 0 views: 431
dpilot83 4th August 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search