The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Looking to buy one of the new 2018 iPad pros.. most of the review concentrate on how they look etc what about performance? What...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 42 views: 2,160
SteveElbows 7 hours ago

I'm a little surprised how great this thing is - not had much time on it yet, but so far the different gadgets sound great and...

adydub
replies: 389 views: 47,536
Moonwhistle 1 day ago

Hey :) I'm having some trouble with my Sonarworks, when trying to calibrate it to my room. I get audio through my interface...

andreaswallevik
replies: 2 views: 293
arsomartinera 3 days ago

I've been waiting for this, and it dropped with no fanfare whatsoever: Sugar Bytes | Aparillo for iPad Free to try, and...

Crawling Wind
replies: 2 views: 305
echoopera 4 days ago

Can i use the iPad as a midi host for my Korg nanopad and microkey to play external synths? Is there any app which can handle...

torkay
replies: 1 views: 397
echoopera 4 days ago

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 22 views: 2,723
Uli Auer 6 days ago

Hi guys, I want to have my 8 track STEMs always near my fingers. I bought a nanoKontrol2 from Korg, but as I have to change...

Sir Hannes
replies: 9 views: 658
Barrage 1 week ago

Audio Evolution Mobile, the only pro grade DAW available on Android, is now available on iOS too...

Ray Of Light
replies: 4 views: 883
vitocorleone123 1 week ago

For an intro $5 price (going up to $10 in November, then $15 after that), a no-brainer. YouTube YouTube AudioKit Digital D1...

vitocorleone123
replies: 9 views: 811
vitocorleone123 1 week ago

I have an issue that I cannot find MOTU avb ultralite in discovery app in iPad Will plug in Ethernet cable to the iPad help...

Kavipup
replies: 0 views: 200
Kavipup 2 weeks ago

Hello I'm considering to buy an Avid Pro Tools Dock, so I'll have to buy an iPad too Point is, I don't know what to use the...

elan
replies: 28 views: 1,724
HSi 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I've been really into my iPad softsynths these days. I wanted to integrate them with my DAW (Cubase on PC) so I picked...

txbdan
replies: 6 views: 518
HSi 2 weeks ago

Is there an app out there which could provide decent drum (and possibly bass accompaniment) for a jazz piano duo (piano and solo...

composerguy78
replies: 2 views: 327
composerguy78 2 weeks ago

Game Changer? Will the major DAWs come to the table like Adobe did with Photoshop? Thinking about picking one up now...

jkung
replies: 33 views: 1,831
~ufo~ 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 304
txbdan 2 weeks ago

Beacon Midi is an iOS app that automates midi controls by the proximity value of a beacon BLE device. The fields of application...

andyvene
replies: 1 views: 606
andyvene 2 weeks ago

Check appsliced, discchord, etc. or the app store to find 'em. For example, Audio Damage apps are all $2 (including Quanta). Bram...

vitocorleone123
replies: 0 views: 415
vitocorleone123 2 weeks ago

do you think I could find a mac air 8 gig i5 for under 800 after xmas 2018??

678x
replies: 0 views: 253
678x 3 weeks ago

I thought this one should have it’s own space. Anyone using this one, and your thoughts on it?

jazzcabbage
replies: 13 views: 1,243
Tnsl 3 weeks ago

Hello! I am hoping I'm posting this in the right section. I am a live looping musician on Twitch and I've run into a few...

parisinstereo
replies: 0 views: 237
parisinstereo 3 weeks ago

I usually listen to music on Pandora, youtube, and Spotify. Pandora is really good at providing new music and artists. I like...

BunnieXO
replies: 1 views: 274
spaceman 3 weeks ago

Hi I'm new to this kind of process & equipment (but a veteran of midi music in the 80's). I'll be up to speed in a short...

itsob
replies: 0 views: 276
itsob 4 weeks ago

Hi all. I’m looking for an iPhone specific interface that has just a pair of line inputs. No mic preamp, guitar input or...

BoardsOfBurnley
replies: 7 views: 415
BoardsOfBurnley 4 weeks ago

I have or purchased and downloaded all kinds of music to my phone from Google play, I have the galaxy S5 but cannot seem to...

bellacampen
replies: 1 views: 403
jammiedodger666 4 weeks ago

Has somebody compared a ipad with the ipad pro which has 120hz refresh rate according to Apple? Would be very interested if...

AreYouHuman
replies: 0 views: 372
AreYouHuman 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone I am looking at getting Audiobus 3 to host all my apps in conjunction with Garageband,i have noticed that there is...

corydoras
replies: 21 views: 920
Moonwhistle 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I have a 2016 iPad Pro and a PC running Cubase 9.5. I also have a Soundcraft mixer with built in USB audio interface...

txbdan
replies: 0 views: 100
txbdan 4 weeks ago

8xNNUquTg6A few months ago when i tried imitate fujara (typical slovak instrument similary to didgeridoo) i accidentaly create...

kostistlac
replies: 1 views: 380
Moonwhistle 4th November 2018

So what apps are still working on iPad 2? I'd like to use it for some basic controller function. Maybe with some step...

Moonwhistle
replies: 31 views: 2,157
robotunes 1st November 2018

Sebastian Schatz showed the newest version of the TriqTraq jam sequencer at the ADE 2018. So we made a video....

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 407
robotunes 1st November 2018

Wrong forum but I can’t figure out how to delete it! I am considering a trade and was curious if you can tell by this pic what...

ralphNYC
replies: 0 views: 381
ralphNYC 30th October 2018

Has anyone found an SPL meter app for Android that works right? Audio Control used to have one, and I use it on my antique phone...

MikeRivers
replies: 0 views: 405
MikeRivers 28th October 2018

No dj app has the function to open in Garage Band as an inter-app device. I wonder why. I bought a second iPhone SE to get my...

lemonsquash
replies: 1 views: 422
Bungle 26th October 2018

Hello The iOS app Loopfield will be released in a few weeks. Beta-testers and feedback would be welcome for the last stretch...

Solovei
replies: 1 views: 500
Moonwhistle 26th October 2018

Hi guys, I often find there are times when I want to capture some sound (especially ambient sound) on the spur of the moment,...

yeloop
replies: 2 views: 780
yeloop 25th October 2018

Hello! first post, long time reader :) Please let me know if i'm not following any protocol properly! Thanks. Question: I'm...

GlenAllan
replies: 10 views: 740
DirkP 25th October 2018

Hi all I created a Facebook group for challenges using Korg Gadget check it out if your interested Gadget challenges on...

Torreason
replies: 0 views: 447
Torreason 24th October 2018

My irig 1 isn't cutting it anymore. I'm looking for a replacement. Any suggestions? Needs to have lightning connection and...

zamboknee
replies: 18 views: 1,567
Scratcher 24th October 2018

Hi All, I’m working on an EP using GarageBand as my DAW on my iPad Pro and want to pull certain sounds off YouTube videos so...

scojo
replies: 5 views: 670
Scratcher 24th October 2018

I got an iPhone 7 a while back, and used to like to sitting on my couch and lazily play my guitar through a 6s with an adapter...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 3 views: 974
andreineagu 24th October 2018

I'm thinking of updating to iOS 12 but the last iOS 11 broke a lot of apps that took some time for the developers to get up to...

jazzcabbage
replies: 6 views: 832
blueNan 20th October 2018

Just played around with it today a bit. It's an interesting piano. Some overtones are a bit aggressive on a few notes in the...

In The Mix
replies: 7 views: 809
Bungle 20th October 2018

Hi there! What is the best iPhone App to Edit Videos for Instagram? Some app where I can combine different videos,...

zak7
replies: 4 views: 821
Bungle 19th October 2018

Hi guys, I’m Jessica Swift, an indie music app developer. Lots of people make music here, I'm thinking about the possibility...

Jessica Swift
replies: 3 views: 852
Bungle 19th October 2018

Hi all, I have a new music lesson customer that wants to use a chrome book/android for simple music production. Is there...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 3 views: 826
killa ego 14th October 2018

I have an iPad app which I've created some scratchpad music on. The app allows wav file import, but also comes bundled with...

raveystabs
replies: 1 views: 505
bioroid 13th October 2018

I bought an iTrack Dock to better integrate my ipad mini into my hardware setup. Really digging it so far! It charges the iPad in...

sdesign75
replies: 21 views: 3,814
shortyedwards 9th October 2018

Hi, Here is a video explaining how to achieve wireless control of an AxeFx/Ax8 on...

AlGrenadine
replies: 1 views: 758
davem163 8th October 2018

This is probably a dumb question and covered already? Is there a way to get 16 bit / 48k audio or higher out of the iPad into my...

Aperus
replies: 1 views: 468
jm2c 3rd October 2018

Greetings everyone, I want to share the first demo for an app that I am currently working on, built with AudioKit: Pixel Music...

andreiantonescu
replies: 2 views: 509
onlyme 3rd October 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search