The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have an Electro Voice RE-20 and recently picked up the iTrack Solo (already have Cloudlifter) so I could record directly to my...

benny15
replies: 7 views: 487
jm2c 2 days ago

I remember seeing StaffPad (www.staffpad.net) for the Windows tablet and didn´t notice it was available for the iPad before now....

trondolsen
replies: 4 views: 281
pellefri 2 days ago

updated to iOS 13.4 and mouse support is working like a charm! Just pair a compatible bt mouse and a mouse cursor appears....

jm2c
replies: 0 views: 141
jm2c 3 days ago

Hi, I'm Andrea from Nembrini Audio. I wanted to point out that we have also started porting our plugins to iOS and iPadOS. It is...

And_Nembrini
replies: 2 views: 188
lixisoft 4 days ago

Hi everyone, iOS newbie here, long time Android user but now I'm with the iPhone and was wondering if it was possible to...

Diogo C
replies: 0 views: 106
Diogo C 4 days ago

Hey, folks... I'm wondering, does anyone know if there a plugin that you can use in iOs to control the amp envelope for an iOS...

lordradish
replies: 3 views: 554
jm2c 5 days ago

Hello guys I'm not sure where I could post this question, so I'll try it here. If it's not the right place, then someone can...

Josh83
replies: 2 views: 860
jm2c 5 days ago

Currently I use Komplete Ultimate Collectors Edition on my PC but I want to see how pro the iPad Pro really is. Are there apps...

The_Champ
replies: 6 views: 445
jm2c 5 days ago

Ok, so iPad recording with Steinberg 242 and various softwares is driving me bonkers with complexity and C3p0 latency while...

garytube
replies: 5 views: 535
bradh 1 week ago

hello to everyone, do you know of an ipad synth which has a built-in sequencer with the ability to transpose the sequence by...

chitarrone
replies: 0 views: 184
chitarrone 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I recently updated my Kontact to version 6 and had almost no help from multiple efforts to reach customer support. ...

LobsangRampa
replies: 1 views: 303
Sleazy_Rider 2 weeks ago

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 18 views: 7,926
charliecrash 2 weeks ago

Is there any way to download and install GarageBand on an iPhone 6, version ios 12.4.5 The app store has GarageBand but...

BlueFox
replies: 1 views: 953
jacou 2 weeks ago

I have been using my iPad more these days for playing with GarageBand late at night and was looking at the Cubasis LE demo. It...

jerry123
replies: 16 views: 2,590
pellefri 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, i'm new to Android. I have a Nokia 7.1, which seems really great. I hate the included ringtones, though. I see...

MintChalida93
replies: 1 views: 276
jammiedodger666 3 weeks ago

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 46 views: 11,184
dragsquares 3 weeks ago

I have or purchased and downloaded all kinds of music to my phone from Google play, I have the galaxy S5 but cannot seem to...

bellacampen
replies: 3 views: 743
12ax7 3 weeks ago

Has this happened with anyone else? I usually don't like to use the ringtones that come preinstalled on the phone, so one of the...

HarryJS
replies: 1 views: 529
vanmore 3 weeks ago

I was hoping to run sessions remotely from a Drobo. It sometimes works but I just ran into pure disaster. 30 minutes of takes...

nicolasljlaget
replies: 1 views: 318
thehightenor 3 weeks ago

I'm looking for free or low cost Android apps to use in modern dance classes. I work as an accompanist on hand drums in these...

Drumsound
replies: 2 views: 538
Drumsound 4 weeks ago

I have an Electro Voice RE-20 and just purchased the Focusrite iTrack Solo so that I could record via lightning cable to my...

benny15
replies: 0 views: 255
benny15 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking for something that is proving hard to find. Namely an iOS app that will allow me to use my iPhone as a MIDI...

mach1ne
replies: 3 views: 500
Maxharpseal 4 weeks ago

I've developed an Android App called TUNEtools, which contains a suite of tools that I find useful during the music creation...

deebeedave
replies: 1 views: 355
pellefri 13th February 2020

I just got the iphone 11 and shure mv88+ video kit. Is there a app that has built in reverb and eq I can do post recording. I...

boomer81
replies: 1 views: 248
DirkP 11th February 2020

I am looking for a drum machine app which has a library of arrangements of classic songs - ie. Beatles, hits of the 19670-1990s....

composerguy78
replies: 2 views: 974
animalelder 7th February 2020

Hello, I have a spare android tablet lying around and I was wondering is it possible to turn it into full time spectrum...

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 2 views: 1,027
Leveuho 7th February 2020

Just got TC11 for the i-Pad, what a shock this is, really seriously amazing (understatement) I've been wishing for some sort of...

wallyburger
replies: 6 views: 1,561
GusGranite 4th February 2020

Hi, I would appreciate any suggestion re. find an app for my (Android) mobile 'phone which will allow me to make multi-track...

gvdv
replies: 4 views: 329
gvdv 2nd February 2020

I recorded a pile of ideas in Apples music memos app...and I can see the list of file when I open up the app but when I try to...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 0 views: 299
FOURTHTUNZ 29th January 2020

Intua Beatmaker 3 - Probably not the best DAW on iPad but is for me. BM3 Sampler rules ApeSoft & Amazing Noises - Any app by...

lhm1138
replies: 3 views: 912
JoFi 29th January 2020
replies: 0 views: 354
rimisrandma 29th January 2020

Hello, I’m spending a lot of time commuting on the train this year. I have to lug a work laptop back and forth, and so am...

Aunt_Ethyl
replies: 4 views: 787
Aunt_Ethyl 26th January 2020

Hi all, For work I take the train. Every trainride takes 22 minutes and every trainride I use AUM and only Auv3’s on my...

vibes71
replies: 0 views: 408
vibes71 25th January 2020

I'm curious how some of you integrate your iPad apps, mainly synths, with your DAWs, specially Logic Pro. Does someone here...

camarao
replies: 72 views: 14,409
filterfreak 25th January 2020

Hi, Am considering buying an iPad so I can edit my Nord Drum3p (and plenty other possibilities) . I need a midi interface...

Gjaja
replies: 2 views: 1,035
Gjaja 23rd January 2020

I'm having a difficult time finding, and selecting, a suitable iPad interface for my new iPad pro 12.9". My primary...

RonF
replies: 68 views: 32,875
Deleted b788fee 21st January 2020

I have a question about my Pulsar Mu purchase.

Papanate
replies: 0 views: 301
Papanate 13th January 2020

Hi all, first time poster here in a long while! I hope someone can help! Ive been using a Nord Electro keyboard for gigging...

Howiedee
replies: 0 views: 350
Howiedee 10th January 2020

Please share your experiences with audio interfaces on Android! Calling all Android-slutz to report on: Working...

Diogo C
replies: 10 views: 11,431
Carbinax 9th January 2020

This just seems so wrong on so many levels. http://www.soundbrenner.com/

dirtcastle
replies: 14 views: 4,411
reidjazz 19th December 2019

Ok maybe you are like me and you want to venture in to iPad land. In my case I was looking for a portable sampler and the iPad...

ZipSnipe
replies: 22 views: 2,396
ZipSnipe 18th December 2019

Hi there, Newbie (go easy). I would really like to find some way to have the Roland D50 library on iOS. I understand that...

Fumi68
replies: 1 views: 739
killa ego 15th December 2019

Just picked up the Yamaha CP88 and MODX7 for what amounts to a cover band application. I'll be programming in specific patches,...

danmasterson
replies: 5 views: 927
Mojotele65 7th December 2019

I'm looking for the most simple and affordable way to simply replace the internal microphone's audio input of my iPhone SE by...

MPrinsen
replies: 0 views: 296
MPrinsen 5th December 2019

Hi, I have a Behringer UMC404HD audio interfaces which I’ve been using with my iPad mini 4 to use as a very portable...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 351
dickiefunk 4th December 2019

Windows 10. Hey all. is it possible to select the loopback from system audio? It would be nice to be able to use this loopback...

elijahlucian
replies: 0 views: 252
elijahlucian 30th November 2019

Hi, I’m looking for a very simple way to plug a mic into my iPad for doing good quality recordings into Cubasis. One...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 407
PetrusRex 27th November 2019

We’ll be having a 30% off sale on our iOS plug-ins starting Thursday 11/28 thru Monday 12/2. Prices are as follows: ...

Orville71
replies: 0 views: 395
Orville71 27th November 2019

I have a PC sending USB audio to a DAC. I would like to monitor the audio on an iPad pro while listening to it through the DAC....

SharpEars
replies: 1 views: 395
Bushman 25th November 2019

Pure Acid is now available. Drum machine plus 303 synth and sequencer standalone (AUv3 coming soon, along with a price increase)....

vitocorleone123
replies: 3 views: 946
camarao 23rd November 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search