The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

iOS + Android Music + Audio Production Apps + Peripherals

Options
Views: 6,136
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Nominate your favourite iOS apps for music production! Apple's mobile devices are now more powerful than ever before. The...

The Press Desk
replies: 31 views: 1,780
philowerx 1 day ago

Nominate your favourite Android apps for music production Mobile devices are getting more powerful each day, with unprecedented...

The Press Desk
replies: 8 views: 935
shufflebeat 1 day ago

So, I upgraded my ipad to the pro 9.7” so i’d have the processing speed to take advantage of some of the great iOS music...

Randelph
replies: 5 views: 307
Moonwhistle 1 day ago

Hi, I’m looking at buying an H2n for recording gigs and recording myself on the saxophone when practicing in the car, just...

DwarfCactus
replies: 0 views: 115
DwarfCactus 1 day ago

I'm having a difficult time finding, and selecting, a suitable iPad interface for my new iPad pro 12.9". My primary...

RonF
replies: 43 views: 13,333
Plaeground 1 day ago

Hey guys 1st post! Been lurking for awhile tho, great place! So I’ve encountered a problem with my iOS music endeavors and...

Jamesb3142
replies: 2 views: 286
Jamesb3142 1 day ago

My Dad is interested in finger drumming, so I thought a cool Christmas present would be to get him a midi controller like the...

thouqht
replies: 3 views: 233
thouqht 2 days ago

I run a band with 8 pieces. Rhythm section and horns. We read finale pdf charts off of tablets (currently android) using...

wonderlover
replies: 1 views: 227
wonderlover 4 days ago

there are finally some options to choose from, there is a shure mix, a rode mic, a dpa and some more probably which one is the...

cebolao
replies: 0 views: 201
cebolao 4 days ago

Starting with iPhone 7 it appears Apple is killing the 3.5mm jack. I wrote an angry letter to Tim Cook about this, and I'm...

darkgoob
replies: 20 views: 2,471
phatmaddness919 5 days ago

Hey guys! We developed a fantastic sound creation tool in VR that'll help you make all manners of machines, intruments and...

decochon
replies: 0 views: 172
decochon 5 days ago

I’m using Auria on my iPad I’m and searching for an app where you can compare your track with a reference track, like...

Renfield74
replies: 0 views: 154
Renfield74 5 days ago

Can I connect behringer xenyx 502 directly to my android smartphone(honor 6x) without using any pc. I want to use this for...

ashickhonor
replies: 1 views: 239
DirkP 1 week ago

Has anyone got Studiomux working with the CMI Fairlight app? i'd like to be able to sequence this app from Ableton live but i...

Plaeground
replies: 1 views: 225
TheBrightSide 1 week ago

I’m using DrumPerfect Pro to program drum samples that I use in Auria Pro. Is there anyway I can make it sound like I’ve...

Renfield74
replies: 5 views: 318
Renfield74 1 week ago

I just upgraded my 6s to a fancy new X, and find that I cannot monitor my input without a headphone jack! I'm not paying Apple a...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 7 views: 284
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

My own searches were unsuccessful - does anyone know which functionality is included in the iDS-10's price and which must be...

Leading Motive
replies: 3 views: 239
bioroid 2 weeks ago

Need to upgrade my old ipad2 for Christmas, what model would you all suggest on the used market that will run current ios/64 bit...

synthpunk
replies: 7 views: 451
ZipSnipe 2 weeks ago
replies: 1 views: 291
andrewsc 2 weeks ago

Is there a DAW/drum machine for iOS that allows you to tap a note on and off in the piano roll, but double tap to turn a note on...

syntonica
replies: 5 views: 264
michi_mak 2 weeks ago

Here' s my setup. I am heading out of town in a few hours and I have been going through hell for two weeks trying to get my iPad...

agmvcc
replies: 2 views: 1,268
ZipSnipe 2 weeks ago

I'm currently working on an app. It's in its early planning stages, and part of the process is collecting some information from...

UXDI2099
replies: 1 views: 316
ZipSnipe 2 weeks ago

Before updating check that apps u use are 64bit I have 34 apps that dont work in iOS11. From music apps Technobox2 and Jasuto...

El-Burrito
replies: 6 views: 671
ZipSnipe 2 weeks ago

FieldScaper - Sound warp field recorder and scape constructor. Advanced field recorder combined with sound warp engine with a...

zzzwiw
replies: 16 views: 3,546
ZipSnipe 2 weeks ago

Yeah! Maybe they changed the presets or something, but now my songs sound weird! Plus I didn't get one of the new gadgets:...

A.I. Batule Chee
replies: 3 views: 288
dimconcept 2 weeks ago

Waves just announced three classic plugins were available as in-app purchase with Cubasis. So I guess it starts a new era where...

mininoyz
replies: 4 views: 387
mininoyz 2 weeks ago

greetings all i am not a newbie to all this but need some modern-day (2017) feedback on transitioning from hardware to...

richardpavelec
replies: 1 views: 293
dino321 2 weeks ago

All moog apps are dirt cheap at the moment. If you don’t have them yet, take advantage of the sale. Now with AU support.

Moonwhistle
replies: 5 views: 554
Moonwhistle 3 weeks ago

OK - I've been half-heartedly searching and demo-ing for several years, and this seems like stupid question to ask, but here I...

antichef
replies: 0 views: 177
antichef 3 weeks ago

I've set up Studiomux to communicate with my Animoog on my iPad. The audio and midi are flowing back and forth within logic x. I...

d.dot
replies: 12 views: 485
mininoyz 3 weeks ago

Does Korg Gadget have a simple ol "here's a sample now pitch it across they key board" sampler gadget? not looking...

crufty
replies: 2 views: 667
crufty 3 weeks ago

Hello guys, So after 5 years of leaving the iOS world in favor for android, i decided to go back and treat myself with both an...

keepitsimple
replies: 3 views: 328
Bungle 3 weeks ago

Hey, now with iOS11 I really like the new app switcher. But in some apps every now and then (like Patterning), with some apps...

am2742
replies: 1 views: 197
bioroid 3 weeks ago

So, after many tests on my Audient iD14 plugged into my 2017 iPad, I came to the conclusion that GB's interapp doesn't work as...

mininoyz
replies: 5 views: 647
mininoyz 4 weeks ago

I just want to record vids of me playing and singing using the iPad camera. but use good mics I have a apogee duet on the way....

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 348
johnniewalk 4 weeks ago

I want to aux in a phone(2) to another phone(1) while phone(1) is outing to Bluetooth. I've looked into some mods like iRig...

Thibkingkingskin
replies: 0 views: 229
Thibkingkingskin 5th November 2017

GarageBand 2.3 has landed, including many new / cool features: • New Beat Sequencer - Build grooves inspired by classic...

metoo
replies: 3 views: 582
mininoyz 4th November 2017

Not easy to locate AuV3 fx in GarageBand, here you have the how to add an AuV3 fx in GarageBand...

FredAntonCorvest
replies: 0 views: 267
FredAntonCorvest 3rd November 2017

Special promo week starting from october 30th until november 6th “CET” FAC Chorus is an Audio Unit v3 for iOS and macOS,...

FredAntonCorvest
replies: 0 views: 241
FredAntonCorvest 3rd November 2017

I'm curious. I just read a topic on audiobus forum asking whether it is ready for professional projects yet, and I'm curious how...

HREQ
replies: 23 views: 978
Bungle 1st November 2017

Hi all I used to have an iPad Air 2 which I found struggled a bit with my projects in Auria. Ditched the whole iPad thing for a...

Kansaispirits
replies: 0 views: 327
Kansaispirits 31st October 2017

I frequently find myself singing ideas over a tune I've made and am playing back through my phone in my car or headphones. I...

benjiboko
replies: 3 views: 492
jwh1192 28th October 2017

Is there an external sound card to record a stereo audio signal from a small mixer while I'm recording video? or an adapter,...

wiz1der
replies: 4 views: 933
wiz1der 24th October 2017

I have one of the original Apogee MiCs that came with the 30-pin connector for the old iPads/Phones. I since upgraded my cable to...

makaira
replies: 0 views: 287
makaira 23rd October 2017

Just wanted to let people know of a new iOS iPad application targeted towards directors, musicians and others who need the...

imlucid
replies: 0 views: 343
imlucid 22nd October 2017

I have been using main stage live for years mostly for using my own samples mapped across keys using midi keyboard in the EXS24...

304 Mastering
replies: 1 views: 315
mininoyz 21st October 2017

I just got a 13 inch iPad. I also have Auria Pro and I may buy cubasis. I love the workflow of garage band. I was just wondering...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 342
boomer81 20th October 2017

Hey guys, here's an interesting question I've pondered for a while. I've got a recording set up I like (rme gear etc) a couple of...

DeepRedBells
replies: 34 views: 4,308
mrufino1 19th October 2017

The iPad has a lot going for it but is also a trap for wasting time with workarounds, trying to make apps work together. I hate...

Moonwhistle
replies: 26 views: 1,223
Bungle 18th October 2017

So it seems, at least initially - all the Korg Gadgets were named after famous cities. All of these being quite famous - these...

pechnatunk
replies: 7 views: 549
Bungle 18th October 2017

Hey all, I wasn't able to find an answer to this anywhere, but I've purchased an Launchpad Pro intending to use it with my iPad...

InTheAM
replies: 3 views: 413
Bungle 18th October 2017

Hi all Upgraded to Cubasis 2 today: NICE! I am trying to sync Patterning (best drum pattern creator app IMHO) to...

erikb1971
replies: 9 views: 1,280
erikb1971 14th October 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search