The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I can’t find any info where I turn off velocity in Gadget. That seems a very strange omission. Do you know how to do...

camarao
replies: 1 views: 201
camarao 8 hours ago

Hey guys wondering if anyone can shed some light on this. I’ve been trying to stream my dj sets to Facebook live today with...

yowordiagree
replies: 0 views: 170
yowordiagree 20 hours ago

I'm trying to figure out a setup where I can livestream on Instagram from my iPhone 7 plus with good audio. I have done research...

thedurf18
replies: 1 views: 226
thedurf18 1 day ago

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 16 views: 5,257
a nonnie mouse 1 day ago

I have an organelle and a blofeld that I want to plug into my phone and playin GarageBand. Is this possible, and how?

MC Antizino
replies: 1 views: 412
Almy 2 days ago

Hi all, I've been really into my iPad softsynths these days. I wanted to integrate them with my DAW (Cubase on PC) so I picked...

txbdan
replies: 9 views: 1,236
orcoaffamato 1 week ago

Hello all, I'm wondering if anyone is using V-Control Pro / V-Console iPad app to control pro tools and what your experience...

EGainey
replies: 3 views: 593
myles 1 week ago

Hi Guys, I know that there are plenty of apps that will allow me to edit and mangle audio on the iPad, and even play it back...

Disastrous
replies: 17 views: 880
Bungle 1 week ago

Hello I'm considering to buy an Avid Pro Tools Dock, so I'll have to buy an iPad too Point is, I don't know what to use the...

elan
replies: 62 views: 3,349
Almy 2 weeks ago

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 29 views: 3,843
amundsen 2 weeks ago

Greetings. This is for a rock band setting. I've got a Linnstrument, a MIDI Fighter Twister, and an audio interface. I'd like...

JES
replies: 2 views: 378
JES 2 weeks ago

I am looking to hire someone to design a Lemur (or other app?) iPad mixer interface (faders and parametric eq display) for...

ericzang
replies: 0 views: 300
ericzang 2 weeks ago

Hey Slutz, I was surprised I could not find a threat for this topic via search. With all the streaming possibilities it turned...

.drIX.
replies: 1 views: 318
boombapdame 2 weeks ago

Looking to buy one of the new 2018 iPad pros.. most of the review concentrate on how they look etc what about performance? What...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 51 views: 4,275
hughshouse 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, So I just ordered an RME Babyface Pro from Sweetwater to use with my new iPad Pro. Its on its way, but I just...

cloudswimmer
replies: 2 views: 2,158
rtownsend 3 weeks ago

I have a friend that uses Reaper and lives a couple hours away. Since moving to my iPad for my home studio setup I wish I could...

Almy
replies: 6 views: 484
gsxdsm 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm getting a new i Pad, my old one has all my favourite synth apps and my own sounds for them. I need to know how I can...

wallyburger
replies: 0 views: 332
wallyburger 3 weeks ago

Will a generic/3rd party bluetooth dongle/usb stick work with an old midi keyboard that doesnt have bluetooth and is usb to host...

TheThing
replies: 0 views: 344
TheThing 3 weeks ago

Hi, I’m learning to play the bass guitar and have a new iPad Pro with a USB C interface. Can anyone recommend a guitar...

mattskiD
replies: 3 views: 540
mattskiD 3 weeks ago

I thought this one should have it’s own space. Anyone using this one, and your thoughts on it?

jazzcabbage
replies: 25 views: 2,237
Tnsl 4 weeks ago

Hello everyone out there. I was wondering whether the above combination could somehow be put to work. In order to check...

puresounds
replies: 2 views: 478
LDStudios 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone I am looking at getting Audiobus 3 to host all my apps in conjunction with Garageband,i have noticed that there is...

corydoras
replies: 23 views: 1,404
Moonwhistle 14th January 2019

Audio Evolution Mobile, the only pro grade DAW available on Android, is now available on iOS too...

Ray Of Light
replies: 5 views: 1,234
shufflebeat 11th January 2019

Hey guys, a quick search turned up nothing so I thought I would ask myself... Has anybody spent any time with DJ Player...

BrandMo
replies: 8 views: 1,614
mardus 5th January 2019

If so, which dongle do you need to buy? I don't see one called camera kit for USB C. Only for Thunderbolt. Would this...

dpilot83
replies: 1 views: 569
dpilot83 5th January 2019

I'm sorry of this is the wrong place to put this, I wasn't sure where it should go. I'm looking for an IOS app that I can use...

swduncan
replies: 3 views: 414
swduncan 5th January 2019

Hi everyone, Newbie here! In the big picture I would like to perform a drum machine( was thinking of Rytm mk2) and live loop...

olli0
replies: 0 views: 310
olli0 4th January 2019

I have a Deepmind 12 and a Roland dx-fi. I want to connect both to my 12.9 ipad and use both for tracks in Cubasis 2. I...

Therockfrog
replies: 0 views: 446
Therockfrog 26th December 2018

All moog apps are dirt cheap at the moment. If you don’t have them yet, take advantage of the sale. Now with AU support.

Moonwhistle
replies: 6 views: 1,250
d.dot 25th December 2018

I am looking to build out my instrumental guitar performances with some sort of rhythm section, as to keep it a one man show. ...

stockdizzle
replies: 0 views: 424
stockdizzle 23rd December 2018

I've been waiting for this, and it dropped with no fanfare whatsoever: Sugar Bytes | Aparillo for iPad Free to try, and...

Crawling Wind
replies: 3 views: 819
zobbo 21st December 2018

I have an issue that I cannot find MOTU avb ultralite in discovery app in iPad Will plug in Ethernet cable to the iPad help...

Kavipup
replies: 1 views: 500
DirkP 21st December 2018

I have a pair of Sennheiser Momentum wireless headphones connected to my iPad (through Bluetooth). While some apps work just...

digidandy
replies: 2 views: 486
thehost250 16th December 2018

Yamaha Synth Book - Yamaha Synth 40th Anniversary - Yamaha - Norge Well it's a start.

robinkle
replies: 92 views: 11,818
halcyo 11th December 2018

I'm a little surprised how great this thing is - not had much time on it yet, but so far the different gadgets sound great and...

adydub
replies: 389 views: 48,658
Moonwhistle 9th December 2018

Hey :) I'm having some trouble with my Sonarworks, when trying to calibrate it to my room. I get audio through my interface...

andreaswallevik
replies: 2 views: 529
arsomartinera 7th December 2018

Can i use the iPad as a midi host for my Korg nanopad and microkey to play external synths? Is there any app which can handle...

torkay
replies: 1 views: 731
echoopera 6th December 2018

Hi guys, I want to have my 8 track STEMs always near my fingers. I bought a nanoKontrol2 from Korg, but as I have to change...

Sir Hannes
replies: 9 views: 991
Barrage 30th November 2018

For an intro $5 price (going up to $10 in November, then $15 after that), a no-brainer. YouTube YouTube AudioKit Digital D1...

vitocorleone123
replies: 9 views: 1,199
vitocorleone123 26th November 2018

Is there an app out there which could provide decent drum (and possibly bass accompaniment) for a jazz piano duo (piano and solo...

composerguy78
replies: 2 views: 548
composerguy78 24th November 2018

Game Changer? Will the major DAWs come to the table like Adobe did with Photoshop? Thinking about picking one up now...

jkung
replies: 33 views: 2,674
~ufo~ 23rd November 2018

Beacon Midi is an iOS app that automates midi controls by the proximity value of a beacon BLE device. The fields of application...

andyvene
replies: 1 views: 842
andyvene 22nd November 2018

Check appsliced, discchord, etc. or the app store to find 'em. For example, Audio Damage apps are all $2 (including Quanta). Bram...

vitocorleone123
replies: 0 views: 683
vitocorleone123 21st November 2018

do you think I could find a mac air 8 gig i5 for under 800 after xmas 2018??

678x
replies: 0 views: 459
678x 19th November 2018

Hello! I am hoping I'm posting this in the right section. I am a live looping musician on Twitch and I've run into a few...

parisinstereo
replies: 0 views: 424
parisinstereo 16th November 2018

I usually listen to music on Pandora, youtube, and Spotify. Pandora is really good at providing new music and artists. I like...

BunnieXO
replies: 1 views: 457
spaceman 16th November 2018

Hi I'm new to this kind of process & equipment (but a veteran of midi music in the 80's). I'll be up to speed in a short...

itsob
replies: 0 views: 454
itsob 12th November 2018

Hi all. I’m looking for an iPhone specific interface that has just a pair of line inputs. No mic preamp, guitar input or...

BoardsOfBurnley
replies: 7 views: 651
BoardsOfBurnley 11th November 2018

I have or purchased and downloaded all kinds of music to my phone from Google play, I have the galaxy S5 but cannot seem to...

bellacampen
replies: 1 views: 576
jammiedodger666 9th November 2018

Has somebody compared a ipad with the ipad pro which has 120hz refresh rate according to Apple? Would be very interested if...

AreYouHuman
replies: 0 views: 553
AreYouHuman 8th November 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search