The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i have a ipad a focusrite scarlet 6i6 hooked up through camera connection kit I have two tab modded sm57's. ever since I saw...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 75
boomer81 3 hours ago

I often carry manuscript paper to sketch ideas i.e. on airplane or subway. Sometimes it works great, other times I notate poorly...

rmgatl
replies: 2 views: 280
rmgatl 1 day ago

I'm a huge fan of electronic music but would like to work with and add more advanced chords and progressions than is usually seen...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 174
[email protected] 1 day ago

Ableton LINK went live today and fifteen apps are already supported! There is a list of compatible apps being maintained...

sdesign75
replies: 3 views: 1,373
Moonwhistle 1 day ago

Just wondering what the overall reliability experience has been with those folks using an iPad Pro (in my case 12" but any...

pax_eterna
replies: 4 views: 337
pax_eterna 2 days ago

No worky I’m sure I’ve had this set up working in the past. I tried to do a little sofa jamming this evening and got...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 1 views: 257
DJElectricDaddy 5 days ago

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 36 views: 7,091
artao 1 week ago

Not announced here until now because it needed some polish to get solid enough. Preset management and banks will be ready in 1.1...

Reales
replies: 2 views: 335
Reales 1 week ago

So confused and frustrated. I want to make sample based beats and play them live on a keyboard. I bought a Korg Microsampler....

mcdj18
replies: 1 views: 339
mcdj18 1 week ago

Everytime I hear about an interesting or useful looking music app, it is inevitably ios only. I'm talking about things like...

Local Man
replies: 22 views: 2,586
johnny nowhere 1 week ago

I'm trying to record an old drum machine into iOS. It looks like the tempo is off so it needs some adjustment. I'd like to...

tricera
replies: 9 views: 336
tricera 1 week ago

Sorry to start a new thread on an old topic but i can’t find my problem online. I read that although not officially supported,...

RikiSteven1968
replies: 8 views: 1,110
drsaamah 2 weeks ago

Hi there! I'm looking for solutions regarding my new travel setup, consisting of an iPad pro and Synthstorm Deluge. I would...

Adich
replies: 1 views: 475
Adich 2 weeks ago
replies: 6 views: 1,197
Perplexo 3 weeks ago

Hello, all tha iOS slutz, a quick question here: anybody using Metagrid on iPhone, not iPad? Possible at all? Currently...

Leveuho
replies: 0 views: 188
Leveuho 3 weeks ago

So I've tried Camelot Pro, AUM Mixer, Sampletank (iOS) and I am not getting the results I am after. I was thinking of maybe...

pax_eterna
replies: 4 views: 652
pax_eterna 3 weeks ago

Im writing on a new ipad air using built in synths in garage band for lack of better words my keylab is throttling the synths...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 828
boomer81 3 weeks ago

Im writing on a new ipad air using built in synths in garage band for lack of better words my keylab is throttling the synths...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 794
boomer81 3 weeks ago

when performing live, i’ve been using a voicelive 3 multi effects unit to turn on and off various effects, works well like...

soulgolem
replies: 1 views: 587
Moonwhistle 3 weeks ago

...or, to put it another way: recording apps directly into KOALA & processing KOALA sounds using external plugins. Have...

petesasqwax
replies: 0 views: 794
petesasqwax 4 weeks ago

The mentioned two just seem a bit "mid-rangy" and a tad muddy so I was wondering if there have been any improvements on...

pax_eterna
replies: 10 views: 994
pax_eterna 4 weeks ago

Huge release, this should be required purchasing at only £6, an amazing desktop plugin and it matches it...

Bungle
replies: 3 views: 967
petesasqwax 4 weeks ago

Looking for an iOS DAW app that allows import of wav files and has some way of recalling projects via MIDI - MSB/LSB and...

pax_eterna
replies: 0 views: 528
pax_eterna 4 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 882
petesasqwax 4 weeks ago

Hi: I am looking for an iPad sequencer that will step edit more than one track at a time. I will attempt to explain: I want to...

uncle808us
replies: 0 views: 701
uncle808us 4 weeks ago

Hello out there! Can someone recommend me an Audio Interface for my iPad Pro 2018? So far it's been hell for me to use this...

pangea2003
replies: 3 views: 852
pangea2003 4 weeks ago

Are there any? All the searches I do, come up with plenty of DJ style apps, but not a simple mixer to mix several sources to go...

pax_eterna
replies: 4 views: 633
pax_eterna 4 weeks ago

Hello all, We are proud to announce the immediate release of Cubasis 2.8. * Download Cubasis on the App...

Guillermo N
replies: 1 views: 781
Steven E. 16th July 2019

Hi, I want to attach my iPhone to my electric guitar so that I can wirelessly trigger MIDI commands. Years ago, I had a...

multivir
replies: 4 views: 864
ttkfirst 15th July 2019

Is there a way to have a mixing app on an iPhone control mix levels of iOS instruments on an iPad as well as the volume of...

pax_eterna
replies: 10 views: 732
ttkfirst 15th July 2019

Hi I play violin and also sing with backup tracks. I perform all over and my setup needs to be as simple as possible and fast to...

niculescuady
replies: 5 views: 579
ttkfirst 15th July 2019

Is there any way I can start a song in iOS GarageBand then send an all encompassing project file to a friend so he can open the...

enuenu
replies: 6 views: 2,284
DirkP 14th July 2019

just wondering what options I have for a somewhat compact bluetooth midi controller keyboard that works well with garage band...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 687
Moonwhistle 14th July 2019

A few people have asked me about Koala and what kind of workflow it has so I finally got around to make a video of how I use....

petesasqwax
replies: 4 views: 570
petesasqwax 14th July 2019

Hey guys, I've done a fair bit of research but am looking to nail down some opinions before making a purchase. I don't know all...

luciobar1980
replies: 1 views: 763
Moonwhistle 14th July 2019

Just a heads up that at the moment, even though it lists Network MIDI and other MIDI devices, including Virtual Ports, Camelot...

pax_eterna
replies: 0 views: 580
pax_eterna 10th July 2019

Went with a new ipad air and scarlet. Wondering if there were any apps that generate white and pink noise etc. I have a a good db...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 625
boomer81 10th July 2019

I Just want to trigger an own (Import own wav and/or mp3 files) backing track such as vocals or noises via virtual pads. It...

musicsound-2
replies: 2 views: 637
Moonwhistle 9th July 2019

What I would need: I play the harp and need to get a stronger signal from the pick-up, so I'm looking for some kind of...

Harpkonst
replies: 2 views: 635
Harpkonst 7th July 2019

Catalina update coming with iOS capabilities wonder if Logic will be able to use AU3 plugins. This may change up the game...

thomasblondet
replies: 1 views: 696
J.Good 7th July 2019

What's the status of 2-8track hiQ audio recording on android phones and tablets? Could I expect to use my Moto G4 with an 32GB...

G-Sun
replies: 6 views: 964
ShadowsOfLife 7th July 2019

I'm thinking about putting an old iPad mini (16GB/1st. generation, iOS 9.3.5) to use as a dedicated MIDI librarian/editor -what...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 0 views: 565
rhythmcomposer 5th July 2019

I’m looking for an iPhone app that allows audio to be recorded from the headphone/lightning connector but the most important...

Mushy Mushy
replies: 7 views: 616
Mushy Mushy 5th July 2019

Just got told by the developer of Camelot (a bit like Mainstage but for iOS) that as Apple have officially deprecated IAA they...

pax_eterna
replies: 2 views: 708
pax_eterna 4th July 2019

i just sold my gen 3 12.9 pro. I hated not having a home button and headphone jack and just issues. now I'm debating used 2nd gen...

boomer81
replies: 6 views: 732
boomer81 3rd July 2019

Ok so I have Sampletank for iOS, basses useable but I'd rather not load a full multi part app, and in any case it does not...

pax_eterna
replies: 6 views: 688
pax_eterna 3rd July 2019

Hi all, I've been on a years long quest to improve on the sound quality I get from iPhone clips of my Nolatone guitar...

nolatone
replies: 3 views: 452
nolatone 2nd July 2019

Seriously the best music apps on iOS. I highly recommend Factory, Turnado and Egoist!

Moonwhistle
replies: 0 views: 541
Moonwhistle 2nd July 2019

Hi all, I've been on a years long quest to improve on the sound quality I get from iPhone clips of my Nolatone guitar...

nolatone
replies: 0 views: 447
nolatone 2nd July 2019

Tip: I started using Siri Shortcuts for complex iOS setups especially for live performances. On certain gigs, I have a complex...

MarkusB
replies: 0 views: 346
MarkusB 30th June 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search