The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, so iPad recording with Steinberg 242 and various softwares is driving me bonkers with complexity and C3p0 latency while...

garytube
replies: 6 views: 995
bradh 1 day ago

Hi, I've never actually dealt with iLok until quite recently. However, some folks like myself prefer not to throw around their...

EnMouvemen7
replies: 3 views: 134
sin night 4 days ago

Hi everyone, The issue I have is that I can't hot unplug my quad capture (Roland ua-55) from the thunderbolt 3 of my MacBook pro...

Hellfraw
replies: 1 views: 122
Hellfraw 6 days ago

I'm looking for a simple way to get better audio when i record video with my iPhone (mostly at home). What are recommendations...

twoohfour
replies: 1 views: 106
seby 6 days ago

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 48 views: 13,849
I.R.Baboon 1 week ago

Shot in the dark here. This is a millennial relic, but its still pretty sweet. I'm looking for some documentation on this piece...

alchey
replies: 0 views: 111
alchey 1 week ago

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 22 views: 9,868
STRATEGY 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Am into electronic music, and looking to experiment with my own music and into creating my own Breakbeat, Bigbeat,...

sharath83
replies: 1 views: 135
apartment dog 2 weeks ago

Finally got around to using my Zoom H6 as an audio interface and am trying it with Logic Pro. It was a relatively painless...

glocke12
replies: 2 views: 169
justmusic 4 weeks ago

I'm gonna give it one last go with my Audient Evo 8. It's largely incompatible with my ipad, but I want to test with my Galaxy...

Crowyote
replies: 1 views: 140
Hozay 4 weeks ago

Hey everybody. Has anyone figured out a way to clock an iPhone to a DAW for the purposes or recording audio via the phone’s...

fenikner
replies: 3 views: 268
Papanate 4 weeks ago

Is there any way to download and install GarageBand on an iPhone 6, version ios 12.4.5 The app store has GarageBand but...

BlueFox
replies: 3 views: 7,114
boingpoumtchak 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, I have 4 interfaces currently Steinberg AXR 4T, Metric Halo 2882, Apogee One and a Roland Super UA. The 2882 and Apogee...

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 31 views: 2,142
Hozay 4 weeks ago

HI guys, I don't post here a great deal but feel compelled to share my experience with the Audient Evo 8. This is the review I'm...

Crowyote
replies: 2 views: 297
Crowyote 4 weeks ago

Hi all Slutz Can I get advice on anybody who has recorded guitar and vox into an andriod phone. I currently have used...

Phantom666
replies: 1 views: 183
Crowyote 18th October 2020

A few people have asked me about Koala and what kind of workflow it has so I finally got around to make a video of how I use....

petesasqwax
replies: 5 views: 1,467
sukisuki 18th October 2020

I hope I am in the right forum. I purchased a fiio M7 music player. Almost all of my recordings are live concerts. I format...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 123
[email protected] 15th October 2020

Classic FX application (iOS) will add brightness and expand the sound space of any instrument from recorded musical instruments...

zzzwiw
replies: 4 views: 457
zzzwiw 14th October 2020

I have or purchased and downloaded all kinds of music to my phone from Google play, I have the galaxy S5 but cannot seem to...

bellacampen
replies: 6 views: 1,019
jeccsica 13th October 2020

I'm looking to draw custom LFO and Envelope modulation waves on my iPad and run CV out into a synthesisers CV in. Ideally I'd...

jobinho
replies: 1 views: 167
AlanC3 11th October 2020

so just recently purchased new iMac after old HD crashed and unrecoverable. It came w Catalina 1o.14.5 and unfortunately its not...

studioguy1176
replies: 8 views: 847
jono_3 9th October 2020

They are saying a 40% increase. Wanted to know if Appollo or apogee will connect. I know the audio should via "C"...

composer
replies: 0 views: 180
composer 9th October 2020

I've got a new video up: it's about iOS music, AUM, and this magical sequencer that has multiple playheads....

dhilowitz
replies: 2 views: 233
The_Champ 5th October 2020

I need a USB hub for my iPad Pro with the following specs: - 1 USB-C (for charging iPad Pro) - 1 USB-C (for audio interface) - 1...

The_Champ
replies: 7 views: 385
The_Champ 4th October 2020

Hi! I am trying to figure out the best workflow for mastering. I am using some izotope stuff melodyne reason and audition...

iAurosa
replies: 4 views: 238
iAurosa 26th September 2020

I'm thinking about buying an iPad for mobile music production, and wondering if it's ok just to plug the headphones straight into...

gearhead1
replies: 2 views: 251
camacozie 25th September 2020

Hello Guys, I want to buy a Soundcraft Notepad-12FX to work with my iPad PRO 12.9. A want to ensure before that it will...

Nimpo
replies: 4 views: 2,893
carayo 22nd September 2020

So I am trying to help my niece move from another app to Garageband yet I am new to live loops and its easier for her to learn...

Anthony4Audio
replies: 3 views: 180
Anthony4Audio 21st September 2020

I have My own Iptv service in https://home.geniusiptv.com/ so i would like use via ipad so anyone know how to use?

geniusiptv
replies: 0 views: 126
geniusiptv 21st September 2020

I find my iPhone Garageband can be an invaluable sketch tool for melodies and lines, as musical ideas invariably come to me...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 0 views: 121
EasyToAssemble 19th September 2020

I just got the iRig HD2. I'm mostly a Record and play on PC /Reaper but now I want to play electric guitar into my iPhone and be...

patlrampros
replies: 0 views: 169
patlrampros 18th September 2020

Hi folks Sometimes, during sessions I have a need to push star/stop/rec in my DAW, being somewhere in a middle of a studio....

SidneySheldon
replies: 11 views: 1,089
PeerSoe 16th September 2020

Ugh. Sorry for not being able to navigate this place on an iPhone, but Facebook just told me about a quick sale on a software B3...

EvilRoy
replies: 0 views: 160
EvilRoy 16th September 2020

Nubie question warning: Can I assume that my Soundtoys bundle purchased in 1/2019 will be 64 bit and therefore compatible with...

Markam
replies: 0 views: 160
Markam 10th September 2020

Hey guys, I am getting back into home recording after 10 years, and completely lost in terms of interfaces. I want to build...

Nanashi
replies: 4 views: 292
redddog 5th September 2020

Hello everyone, I develop an open source instrument for android called volna. Volna means wave in Russian and some people say...

bokontep
replies: 0 views: 142
bokontep 3rd September 2020

Hey guys, here's an interesting question I've pondered for a while. I've got a recording set up I like (rme gear etc) a couple of...

DeepRedBells
replies: 35 views: 8,517
plumsmooth 2nd September 2020

New Music Bass App - Analog Sledgehammer FREE DOWNLOAD HERE

HuskenDriller
replies: 0 views: 131
HuskenDriller 31st August 2020

hello, im looking for a stereo recording app for iphone that can do 192khz/24bit, so far ive only found the "pcm...

francis1661
replies: 1 views: 210
Mighty_Zoltan 29th August 2020

hi guys, could anyone link me to the 3.6.1 version of avid´s pro tools control for ipad? i have 1.02 installed back in time but...

RopTerzett
replies: 0 views: 132
RopTerzett 22nd August 2020

I have an old evolution keyboard controller which worked flawlessly with my old pc in sonar in windows 7 and audigy sound...

Rgeebee
replies: 0 views: 155
Rgeebee 21st August 2020

My Motu M2 seem to be working fine with Auria using just a usb-c cable to my iPad Pro 12.9 3rd gen. I'm not using any kind of...

Danny_Kil
replies: 1 views: 243
Danny_Kil 19th August 2020

Hi Complete novice getting into music apps on iPad. Looking to add an audio interface with line in and out functionality and...

G4s
replies: 9 views: 527
Cpl. Punishment 18th August 2020

OK - I've been half-heartedly searching and demo-ing for several years, and this seems like stupid question to ask, but here I...

antichef
replies: 5 views: 890
Progger 16th August 2020

Hi folks. Ive recently found Ntrack 9 pro for Andriod phone recording to create some folk/rock songs. Its a very good recording...

Phantom666
replies: 0 views: 141
Phantom666 11th August 2020

hello, everyone! I've been trying to trouble shoot my streaming situation. I have been using an iPad Air 2. I'm running the...

desotoslo
replies: 0 views: 253
desotoslo 30th July 2020

I'll admit, I was lazy and only did a cursory search, but here's my question: Slutz, please drop your advice on iPad stands. I...

desotoslo
replies: 0 views: 339
desotoslo 30th July 2020

I’m having a heck of a time with my Zoom h4n set up to record phone calls on my Samsung Galaxy S9. I’ve tried both of these...

vrmedia
replies: 1 views: 441
Synth Guru 22nd July 2020

Hello. I have an Ipad pro, a Focusrite Solo, and a little synth. The Focusrite Solo is powered on its own and can connect right...

JJkaputo
replies: 8 views: 292
Cpl. Punishment 19th July 2020

Hi, Im after an app for my iPhone that will allow me to just listen to folders of music I have dragged and dropped. I...

Kola
replies: 2 views: 250
Kola 18th July 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search