The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everybody, This is my first post on Gearslutz. I am a belgian pianist and composer. I have also a home studio since more...

Adagietto
replies: 4 views: 782
Soundbanana.com 2 days ago

hello, everyone! I've been trying to trouble shoot my streaming situation. I have been using an iPad Air 2. I'm running the...

desotoslo
replies: 0 views: 160
desotoslo 5 days ago

Hi guys, I have 4 interfaces currently Steinberg AXR 4T, Metric Halo 2882, Apogee One and a Roland Super UA. The 2882 and Apogee...

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 27 views: 1,100
Musicator2020 5 days ago

I'll admit, I was lazy and only did a cursory search, but here's my question: Slutz, please drop your advice on iPad stands. I...

desotoslo
replies: 0 views: 196
desotoslo 5 days ago

DELETED Refer to my other thread. Behringer MS-1 feedback issue.

creativemind
replies: 0 views: 88
creativemind 6 days ago

Hi Complete novice getting into music apps on iPad. Looking to add an audio interface with line in and out functionality and...

G4s
replies: 3 views: 189
Goa-Dubs 1 week ago

I’m having a heck of a time with my Zoom h4n set up to record phone calls on my Samsung Galaxy S9. I’ve tried both of these...

vrmedia
replies: 1 views: 229
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello. I have an Ipad pro, a Focusrite Solo, and a little synth. The Focusrite Solo is powered on its own and can connect right...

JJkaputo
replies: 8 views: 188
Cpl. Punishment 2 weeks ago

Hi, Im after an app for my iPhone that will allow me to just listen to folders of music I have dragged and dropped. I...

Kola
replies: 2 views: 162
Kola 2 weeks ago

Hello - I would like to Ask you because everything failed. I recommended to my friend StudioLogic Keyboars (non PRO) and she has...

dcanutam
replies: 0 views: 104
dcanutam 2 weeks ago

so just recently purchased new iMac after old HD crashed and unrecoverable. It came w Catalina 1o.14.5 and unfortunately its not...

studioguy1176
replies: 2 views: 265
dudadius 2 weeks ago

I get a little confused with iOS connections. Using iPad Pro 2018 what do I need to buy? I'd like to be able to record of...

maestro
replies: 3 views: 159
shufflebeat 2 weeks ago

Classic FX application (iOS) will add brightness and expand the sound space of any instrument from recorded musical instruments...

zzzwiw
replies: 2 views: 261
zzzwiw 2 weeks ago

I've been a pro tools user for nearly 20 years. my host system recently died and my software and interface are totally outdated....

nigeldaddy
replies: 7 views: 1,506
Rusty Squirrel 3 weeks ago

Hi All, I'm Steve and new here, so please forgive if this has been asked before. I'm trying to build a super cheap Roland...

gekkota
replies: 2 views: 152
gekkota 3 weeks ago

This will seem like a really basic question but….. Why would you need a large OS drive..(1tb -2tb) I was always told that...

Buss-me
replies: 1 views: 134
thehost250 3 weeks ago

Hello, Does anyone know a way to sample audio from an app on iOS (say Spotify or Mixcloud etc) to another app on the same...

jah
replies: 1 views: 144
thehost250 3 weeks ago

I made a harsh noise syntheziser, GOOD GOD try and enjoy multiple square waves firing off randomly. HARSH NOISE 1.0

kristiancole
replies: 0 views: 124
kristiancole 3 weeks ago

I used to have a PC with soundforge and would happily edit my audio files with ease.Really liked the way it worked.Since ive been...

Goa-Dubs
replies: 4 views: 178
Goa-Dubs 3 weeks ago

I would like to put together a digital mixer system for live production (stream where I talk, sing, and play guitar) and mixing...

zanydroid
replies: 0 views: 143
zanydroid 4 weeks ago

Hi folks Sometimes, during sessions I have a need to push star/stop/rec in my DAW, being somewhere in a middle of a studio....

SidneySheldon
replies: 8 views: 681
shufflebeat 30th June 2020

I recently wrote a magazine article about using my iPad Pro in the field for doing on-the-spot post-production of endangered...

Simmosonic
replies: 3 views: 217
Simmosonic 30th June 2020

Drambo is an innovative modular groovebox and audio processing environment. Modular components are used to build...

vitocorleone123
replies: 4 views: 759
kultschar 28th June 2020

Looking for an app that functions as a MIDI controller (already have touch OSC going), that has a keyboard that slides over notes...

tromostheory
replies: 2 views: 338
tromostheory 27th June 2020

Hey everyone, (long time lurker here) I wanted to introduced you to an app I'm working on bringing to market called Chops:...

CornPop
replies: 0 views: 151
CornPop 26th June 2020

Hi, I'm Andrea from Nembrini Audio. I wanted to point out that we have also started porting our plugins to iOS and iPadOS. It is...

And_Nembrini
replies: 4 views: 521
phillix1 25th June 2020

I would really love to use the iPhone app with my PT mix buss, especially after I've paid $25 for the plugin! I have sent two...

billwarner
replies: 5 views: 1,532
hmac 24th June 2020

Hello guys I'm not sure where I could post this question, so I'll try it here. If it's not the right place, then someone can...

Josh83
replies: 4 views: 1,088
pellefri 17th June 2020

Hello everyone, i'm new to Android. I have a Nokia 7.1, which seems really great. I hate the included ringtones, though. I see...

MintChalida93
replies: 2 views: 452
bellacampen 15th June 2020

I’m upgrading my MacBook to an iMac. The new machine ships with MAC OS 10.15 but my Ableton Live 9 only runs on...

Markam
replies: 3 views: 236
squelch 8th June 2020

Is there any way to download and install GarageBand on an iPhone 6, version ios 12.4.5 The app store has GarageBand but...

BlueFox
replies: 2 views: 4,574
BlueFox 4th June 2020

Hi Im a complete newbie as of recording... Id like to record my guitar parts with my smartphone (Android), not for pro...

recordT
replies: 8 views: 329
recordT 2nd June 2020

Hi, I'm using mine since January 2019. Without taking some DAW features into account, such as manually adjustable latency...

linuxaudio
replies: 2 views: 326
linuxaudio 1st June 2020

I'm looking for the most simple and affordable way to simply replace the internal microphone's audio input of my iPhone SE by...

MPrinsen
replies: 6 views: 754
MPrinsen 28th May 2020

I have or purchased and downloaded all kinds of music to my phone from Google play, I have the galaxy S5 but cannot seem to...

bellacampen
replies: 4 views: 892
Bum123 27th May 2020

I’m a home studio owner and I’m trying to upgrade from my current MacBook Pro setup to my first desktop Mac setup. I’ve...

astokesmusic
replies: 4 views: 400
jerry123 20th May 2020

I've been really enjoying iSpark lately but want to bring in my own samples. The instructions I've seen are older, I'm running...

jerry123
replies: 1 views: 221
bioroid 18th May 2020

I'm looking to connect a mic and a pair of headpohones to my iphone 6. Is there some converter cable that have separate...

ololi
replies: 3 views: 261
ololi 15th May 2020

Hello, all tha iOS slutz, a quick question here: anybody using Metagrid on iPhone, not iPad? Possible at all? Currently...

Leveuho
replies: 2 views: 711
Leveuho 14th May 2020

Firstly thank you for looking and taking the time to read! *pc specs at the bottom* Can anyone recommend an audio...

RavinGamin
replies: 0 views: 133
RavinGamin 14th May 2020

I've been asked to do a set on Instagram live this Saturday. At first I thought I could find some RTMP work around, but...

jomaco2
replies: 0 views: 145
jomaco2 13th May 2020

This changes everything, GE Labs is a guitar processing ecosystem similar to Bias FX and Amplitube with one huge difference; one...

sysexguy
replies: 0 views: 148
sysexguy 13th May 2020

Is there any way I can start a song in iOS GarageBand then send an all encompassing project file to a friend so he can open the...

enuenu
replies: 10 views: 6,250
gblunt99 12th May 2020

I am building a PC for cubase but my saffire pro 40 is no longer going to be supported by Focusrite so eventually it wont work...

coledingo
replies: 0 views: 199
coledingo 9th May 2020

Hello All I previously had a Mac/ Logic setup which due to its complexity put me off making music for a while. Now I have an...

andykirk
replies: 5 views: 367
Rusty Squirrel 8th May 2020

Hi. I just received the Rode VideoMic NTG. It is a great mic! I plugged in into my 2020 iPad with USB-C via the Apple headphone...

kgrant
replies: 1 views: 210
WhiskeyWhiskers 7th May 2020

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 20 views: 9,098
HomeMadeBread33 30th April 2020

I need an lightning adaptor with a camera USB 3 input to accept digital audio from a Zoom U-44. The device I’m using is an iPad...

neve1064
replies: 3 views: 885
msmucr 26th April 2020

Hi. I have the Rode SC6-L which is a mic and headphone lighting adapter for my iPhone. I would like to convert it to use it on my...

kgrant
replies: 0 views: 208
kgrant 23rd April 2020

Old system OS 10.9.5 Maveric on Mac PRO cylinder "tin can" Symphony I/O 8x8 and a Thunderbridge 64 In maestro 2...

genjormusic
replies: 1 views: 235
genjormusic 22nd April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search