The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

so i recently finished mixing two tracks and i bounced them out to a .wav 24bit and then uploaded them to Landr to be mastered....

BIGBABYSWELL
replies: 1 views: 194
joe sixpak 1 day ago

So whilst playing music through my Rokit 4s, I plugged my usb-c charger into my MacBook before turning the actual charger on at...

Zed williams
replies: 1 views: 140
jlam 2 days ago

Looking to buy one of the new 2018 iPad pros.. most of the review concentrate on how they look etc what about performance? What...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 83 views: 5,966
linuxaudio 5 days ago

I’ve got the iMac Pro on an Amazon Basics arm mount on my desk and it works very nicely but I have a keyboard and control...

Aetherwax
replies: 1 views: 280
Diametro 5 days ago

Hi everyone, I bought the Irig pads and Irig keys used on ebay and you have no idea how PISSED grrr I was at IK when I found out...

meh
replies: 1 views: 460
jzurd0 5 days ago

Hi, I'm looking for a simple app that has on-screen buttons to trigger loops. Ideally, touch to select, and then...

John Caf
replies: 2 views: 339
John Caf 6 days ago

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 31 views: 4,410
WindcryMusic 1 week ago

Hi, I’m looking to buy a cheap audio interface to use with my iPad and Cubasis 2.0. Ideally I’d like 4 x I/O and midi I/O....

dickiefunk
replies: 8 views: 673
Almy 1 week ago

Apps That Went Free on 2019-03-12 Just saw this. Pretty rudimentary but let's you 'scratch' audio from your iphone or ipad....

jerry123
replies: 0 views: 321
jerry123 1 week ago

I mess about with Caustic and G-STOMPER on my android tablet and they're fun enough,. I've not used any Apple products for a long...

MadeUpOfWires
replies: 21 views: 781
linuxaudio 1 week ago

Hi, I'm looking for an over ear bluetooth headphone for usage with an iPadPro. I like semi-open headphones with unobtrusive...

linuxaudio
replies: 0 views: 263
linuxaudio 1 week ago

With an Ipad Pro 10.5" Want an interface that does does require a computer or laptop connection, just ipad and...

rimisrandma
replies: 4 views: 397
DirkP 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 324
kostistlac 2 weeks ago

Greetings everyone, I want to share the first demo for an app that I am currently working on, built with AudioKit: Pixel Music...

andreiantonescu
replies: 5 views: 780
andreiantonescu 2 weeks ago

Other than some visual polish, one of the big things is that Gadget can now send MIDI externally (it can't record audio from...

vitocorleone123
replies: 16 views: 946
ZT Scheer 2 weeks ago

Hi all. I hope I posted this in the right forum. I am looking for a DAW that can transfer projects between Mac/iPad. I am not a...

kgrant
replies: 2 views: 442
kgrant 2 weeks ago

My irig 1 isn't cutting it anymore. I'm looking for a replacement. Any suggestions? Needs to have lightning connection and...

zamboknee
replies: 19 views: 2,131
zamboknee 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to stream audio from my iPad to Pro Tools via the Lightning cable. I got it to work using Aggregate device, but the...

Lazer Toms
replies: 0 views: 396
Lazer Toms 2 weeks ago

Hello all, I'm wondering if anyone is using V-Control Pro / V-Console iPad app to control pro tools and what your experience...

EGainey
replies: 4 views: 754
Lazer Toms 2 weeks ago

Hi, could you please help me find a budget, but decent interface and mixer to go with an iPhone 6S for the purpose of interviews...

Reptil
replies: 8 views: 431
manalishi 2 weeks ago

It's just I'm desperate for one... I'm pretty sure I'd be on it everyday...

FillWox
replies: 17 views: 1,966
kafka 3 weeks ago

Hello! first post, long time reader :) Please let me know if i'm not following any protocol properly! Thanks. Question: I'm...

GlenAllan
replies: 11 views: 1,116
GlenAllan 3 weeks ago

Is there a Dexed of the iOS world that is a 6-op FM machine that can then export sysex patches to a TX802? Thank you.

TNC
replies: 11 views: 1,494
thermos 3 weeks ago

Got this trusty old 3rdgen iPad I'd like to use as a dedicated touch interface for a synth but I can't find any 30-pin to midi...

lhm1138
replies: 3 views: 470
manalishi 3 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 403
IamShazamm 4 weeks ago

I have an organelle and a blofeld that I want to plug into my phone and playin GarageBand. Is this possible, and how?

MC Antizino
replies: 4 views: 685
manalishi 4 weeks ago

I can’t find any info where I turn off velocity in Gadget. That seems a very strange omission. Do you know how to do...

camarao
replies: 3 views: 529
michi_mak 4 weeks ago

Hey guys wondering if anyone can shed some light on this. I’ve been trying to stream my dj sets to Facebook live today with...

yowordiagree
replies: 0 views: 390
yowordiagree 4 weeks ago

I'm trying to figure out a setup where I can livestream on Instagram from my iPhone 7 plus with good audio. I have done research...

thedurf18
replies: 1 views: 393
thedurf18 17th February 2019

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 16 views: 5,691
a nonnie mouse 17th February 2019

Hi all, I've been really into my iPad softsynths these days. I wanted to integrate them with my DAW (Cubase on PC) so I picked...

txbdan
replies: 9 views: 1,450
orcoaffamato 10th February 2019

Hi Guys, I know that there are plenty of apps that will allow me to edit and mangle audio on the iPad, and even play it back...

Disastrous
replies: 17 views: 1,111
Bungle 5th February 2019

Hello I'm considering to buy an Avid Pro Tools Dock, so I'll have to buy an iPad too Point is, I don't know what to use the...

elan
replies: 62 views: 3,754
Almy 3rd February 2019

Greetings. This is for a rock band setting. I've got a Linnstrument, a MIDI Fighter Twister, and an audio interface. I'd like...

JES
replies: 2 views: 534
JES 2nd February 2019

I am looking to hire someone to design a Lemur (or other app?) iPad mixer interface (faders and parametric eq display) for...

ericzang
replies: 0 views: 420
ericzang 31st January 2019

Hey Slutz, I was surprised I could not find a threat for this topic via search. With all the streaming possibilities it turned...

.drIX.
replies: 1 views: 436
boombapdame 30th January 2019

Hey guys, So I just ordered an RME Babyface Pro from Sweetwater to use with my new iPad Pro. Its on its way, but I just...

cloudswimmer
replies: 2 views: 2,437
rtownsend 27th January 2019

I have a friend that uses Reaper and lives a couple hours away. Since moving to my iPad for my home studio setup I wish I could...

Almy
replies: 6 views: 643
gsxdsm 26th January 2019

Hi all, I'm getting a new i Pad, my old one has all my favourite synth apps and my own sounds for them. I need to know how I can...

wallyburger
replies: 0 views: 449
wallyburger 25th January 2019

Will a generic/3rd party bluetooth dongle/usb stick work with an old midi keyboard that doesnt have bluetooth and is usb to host...

TheThing
replies: 0 views: 472
TheThing 25th January 2019

Hi, I’m learning to play the bass guitar and have a new iPad Pro with a USB C interface. Can anyone recommend a guitar...

mattskiD
replies: 3 views: 841
mattskiD 21st January 2019

I thought this one should have it’s own space. Anyone using this one, and your thoughts on it?

jazzcabbage
replies: 25 views: 2,497
Tnsl 20th January 2019

Hello everyone out there. I was wondering whether the above combination could somehow be put to work. In order to check...

puresounds
replies: 2 views: 622
LDStudios 15th January 2019

Hi everyone I am looking at getting Audiobus 3 to host all my apps in conjunction with Garageband,i have noticed that there is...

corydoras
replies: 23 views: 1,616
Moonwhistle 14th January 2019

Audio Evolution Mobile, the only pro grade DAW available on Android, is now available on iOS too...

Ray Of Light
replies: 5 views: 1,356
shufflebeat 11th January 2019

Hey guys, a quick search turned up nothing so I thought I would ask myself... Has anybody spent any time with DJ Player...

BrandMo
replies: 8 views: 1,783
mardus 5th January 2019

If so, which dongle do you need to buy? I don't see one called camera kit for USB C. Only for Thunderbolt. Would this...

dpilot83
replies: 1 views: 685
dpilot83 5th January 2019

I'm sorry of this is the wrong place to put this, I wasn't sure where it should go. I'm looking for an IOS app that I can use...

swduncan
replies: 3 views: 526
swduncan 5th January 2019

Hi everyone, Newbie here! In the big picture I would like to perform a drum machine( was thinking of Rytm mk2) and live loop...

olli0
replies: 0 views: 421
olli0 4th January 2019

I have a Deepmind 12 and a Roland dx-fi. I want to connect both to my 12.9 ipad and use both for tracks in Cubasis 2. I...

Therockfrog
replies: 0 views: 570
Therockfrog 26th December 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search