The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have an Akai SynthStation 49 which I love! It has a 30 pin connector and I've always used it with my iPad 2. It's fully...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 3 views: 1,603
wladymeer 4 days ago

Sorry if this has been answered but search bought up nothing, Can you use the mk4 as an audio interface on the ipad pro for...

dirgemedia
replies: 0 views: 86
dirgemedia 1 week ago

Just purchased Apple's USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter to connect a midi controller to my iPad Pro 2018. Did I buy the correct...

maestro
replies: 0 views: 87
maestro 1 week ago

Hi guys, I have 4 interfaces currently Steinberg AXR 4T, Metric Halo 2882, Apogee One and a Roland Super UA. The 2882 and Apogee...

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 47 views: 3,695
Mighty_Zoltan 2 weeks ago

Can someone recommend me an iOS sequencer that lets me send notes and CCs to an external drum machine?

tricera
replies: 0 views: 110
tricera 2 weeks ago

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...

amundsen
replies: 50 views: 15,586
WindcryMusic 2 weeks ago

Hey you slutz, I have a dilemma and needed some advice. I'm upgrading from a Apogee Duet mk1 and I'm on a 2011 Mac mini. I...

muzikmaddness
replies: 3 views: 150
ZangTumblyTumble 2 weeks ago

I'm currently working one some projects involving choral singers recording remotely for virtual concerts. Most of these folks do...

nightchef
replies: 11 views: 180
nightchef 2 weeks ago

Hey guys so I'm in the middle of building an at home studio to record in, but covid has delayed a lot of my equipment primarily...

SwooshMusic
replies: 0 views: 228
SwooshMusic 3 weeks ago

Hello, I'm wondering whether anyone has experience with the Arturia Flanger...

dg27
replies: 0 views: 117
dg27 3 weeks ago

Not sure if this is the right sub-forum - does anyone know of a way control a Focusrite RedNet4 device from an iOS peripheral? ...

jmauz
replies: 1 views: 111
jmauz 3 weeks ago

Best free plugins in the 1st quarter of 2021. I stuck with mostly things that work on windows and Mac that seem to be in...

pixeltarian
replies: 0 views: 205
pixeltarian 3 weeks ago

Hi there - have been using Live Trax app on my iPad for about a year now and it was great until yesterday. Loaded a new playlist...

Bellsie1000
replies: 1 views: 251
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

So you know how when you hook up a MIDI keyboard controller to your laptop via USB, you can assign custom controls to the...

Codee94
replies: 23 views: 2,478
teceem 4 weeks ago

As a rookie with several synths I have a 2i4 interface Neutron Werkstatt Keystep Ableton Pocket SUB Other stuff I don’t...

noisycat
replies: 5 views: 277
noisycat 4 weeks ago

I'm sure there's not a lot of Noise users here but I use it quite regularly with my Seaboard 49 and thru the touchscreen. It does...

3rdpath
replies: 2 views: 278
Reptil 4 weeks ago

I would really love to use the iPhone app with my PT mix buss, especially after I've paid $25 for the plugin! I have sent two...

billwarner
replies: 6 views: 2,055
GreenNeedle 4 weeks ago

There is a new Interface from Zoom, the...

DirkP
replies: 23 views: 10,628
T100_Guy 1st February 2021

I just installed the demo for the Ocean way plugin. The graphics are mirror images of what they should be and are inverted,...

Phil Cibley
replies: 1 views: 160
mbvoxx 31st January 2021

I'm a little surprised how great this thing is - not had much time on it yet, but so far the different gadgets sound great and...

adydub
replies: 391 views: 54,684
campbell808 23rd January 2021

Hiya. As per the title, would a camera connection cable allow me to get 2 channels of audio from my Tascam to my...

Micoholic
replies: 15 views: 1,418
Micoholic 15th January 2021

Looking for an app that functions as a MIDI controller (already have touch OSC going), that has a keyboard that slides over notes...

tromostheory
replies: 3 views: 820
jojo5ound 13th January 2021

I recently started recording on a Focusrite Scarlett Solo into my android phone via the Voloco App using an Android USB OTG...

bmgstudios
replies: 0 views: 255
bmgstudios 11th January 2021

I use SoundCue app on my iPad to run backing tracks sometimes so I figured I would check to see if there was anything new on...

FM Stew
replies: 0 views: 124
FM Stew 6th January 2021

Are there any of these apps that can actually be used with a desktop DAW to provide MPE, as does a hardware device such as a...

macmuse
replies: 7 views: 3,201
rzzzzz 3rd January 2021

I have some new ambient pad presets for iOS Sunrizer app offered here: https://gumroad.com/l/ZZhNo Demo and more important...

IamSourceCodeX
replies: 0 views: 118
IamSourceCodeX 1st January 2021

I'd like to be able to use my iPad as an SPL meter and real-time spectrum analyzer. There are lots of apps out there, some of...

ark
replies: 12 views: 44,068
Todd M 31st December 2020

would someone be so cool to compile the 32bit version of the open source VST synth Odin II and upload it here for the community?...

DonGoliath
replies: 0 views: 152
DonGoliath 30th December 2020

Hello , from almost one week when I start a Facebook direct live from the mobile app ( iphone 6s ) the fb app is switching strait...

Lumyia dark
replies: 0 views: 220
Lumyia dark 28th December 2020

I've got a new video up: it's about iOS music, AUM, and this magical sequencer that has multiple playheads....

dhilowitz
replies: 3 views: 364
Todd M 28th December 2020

so i bought the lewitt dgt 650 usb/lightning stereo microphone with interface. it is beautiful quality of build is on par with...

boomer81
replies: 4 views: 1,222
tluke 23rd December 2020

I'm super bummed with the iPhone apps I've been using to demo songs and ideas on my phone. Apps I've tried include...

Zapple
replies: 9 views: 501
overtonee 22nd December 2020

I'm wondering if there's an app for iPad that can route its audio track outputs to mono tracks via connected audio interface. I...

singaiya
replies: 2 views: 180
singaiya 22nd December 2020

I'm in search of MIDI keyboard with weighted keys for virtual instruments, around $500. I do mainly audio tracks but need a...

Axelorox
replies: 0 views: 194
Axelorox 18th December 2020

Hi All, We at Caelum Audio are currently running an iOS public beta for an upcoming plugin/app called 'Schlap' Compressor...

GabrielCaelum
replies: 0 views: 170
GabrielCaelum 17th December 2020

What a mess. Including my username. Don’t even bother trying to pronounce it. I messed up creating this account years ago....

elephantapde
replies: 0 views: 165
elephantapde 15th December 2020

If this is true, it's a very bad news. This App is one of the hidden gems of IOS. I often use it to sketch an idea. The chord...

mininoyz
replies: 4 views: 237
mininoyz 14th December 2020

Hi folks. I’m trying to find an interface for the iPad Pro 2019 which has MIDI IO and also a proper stereo standalone mode....

Persemone
replies: 0 views: 210
Persemone 10th December 2020

Looking for a relatively inexpensive but decent sounding iOS soundcard with stereo in/stereo out. Doesn’t need mic or guitar...

STRATEGY
replies: 0 views: 152
STRATEGY 4th December 2020

I’m just curious why have we been forced to juggle different ports with our interface upgrades (USB-USB2, Firewire,...

drum4chops
replies: 1 views: 258
SonorPhonic 3rd December 2020

I am looking to get an external SSD for my 2019 MP 7,1 The Samsung T7, for maximum speed, requires USB 3.2 As such, I am...

Deleted 77585ae
replies: 4 views: 132
Avatar for Deleted 77585aea93bb660
Deleted 77585aea93bb660 1st December 2020

Ok, so iPad recording with Steinberg 242 and various softwares is driving me bonkers with complexity and C3p0 latency while...

garytube
replies: 6 views: 1,340
bradh 22nd November 2020

Hi, I've never actually dealt with iLok until quite recently. However, some folks like myself prefer not to throw around their...

EnMouvemen7
replies: 3 views: 206
sin night 19th November 2020

Hi everyone, The issue I have is that I can't hot unplug my quad capture (Roland ua-55) from the thunderbolt 3 of my MacBook pro...

Hellfraw
replies: 1 views: 191
Hellfraw 18th November 2020

I'm looking for a simple way to get better audio when i record video with my iPhone (mostly at home). What are recommendations...

twoohfour
replies: 1 views: 233
seby 17th November 2020

Shot in the dark here. This is a millennial relic, but its still pretty sweet. I'm looking for some documentation on this piece...

alchey
replies: 0 views: 173
alchey 12th November 2020

Hi all, Am into electronic music, and looking to experiment with my own music and into creating my own Breakbeat, Bigbeat,...

sharath83
replies: 1 views: 239
apartment dog 3rd November 2020

Finally got around to using my Zoom H6 as an audio interface and am trying it with Logic Pro. It was a relatively painless...

glocke12
replies: 2 views: 258
justmusic 25th October 2020

I'm gonna give it one last go with my Audient Evo 8. It's largely incompatible with my ipad, but I want to test with my Galaxy...

Crowyote
replies: 1 views: 278
Hozay 24th October 2020

Hey everybody. Has anyone figured out a way to clock an iPhone to a DAW for the purposes or recording audio via the phone’s...

fenikner
replies: 3 views: 318
Papanate 24th October 2020

Moderators