The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
IOS Audio editor like soundforge
Old 5th July 2020
Lives for gear

IOS Audio editor like soundforge

I used to have a PC with soundforge and would happily edit my audio files with ease.Really liked the way it worked.Since ive been on MBP and never found something as good.Now I’m on IPad Pro too and would like to find a great editor similar to SF,Any recommendations?thanx
Old 7th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Auditor?
Old 8th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmosonic View Post
Auditor?
Thanx,will check it out.Any other recommendations for best audio editor?Possibly one in a higher end DAW? Auria pro for instance.
Old 9th July 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goa-Dubs View Post
Thanx,will check it out.Any other recommendations for best audio editor?Possibly one in a higher end DAW? Auria pro for instance.
I use Auria Pro a lot, it’s my main DAW. I have the FabFilter plug-ins (in-app purchases) along with all the stuff it comes built in.

I also have Steinberg Cubasis 3.

Auria Pro still has the best waveform editing with adjustable curves and so on, and it sounds great, but Cubasis 3 makes Auria Pro look and feel dated.

Auria Pro needs a complete overhaul imho. It is still my primary DAW, but if it doesn’t get updated and ALSO actions a few things users have been asking for (like hiding the subgroups if you’re not using them to save screen space), I’ll be moving on. If Cubasis 3 had the ability to change the height of the waveforms to fill up the available screen space like Auria Pro does, and if it had adjustable fade curves as Auria Pro has, I wouldn’t be talking about Auria now.
Old 11th July 2020
Lives for gear

Thanx man,yeah i probs will go for auria pro for the the mixing and hope the audio editing is good enough.Auditor looks dope too.Who knows might even end up splashing out on SF on my MBP.
📝 Reply