The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
iOS: Beepstreet Drambo released
Old 1st April 2020
Lives for gear

iOS: Beepstreet Drambo released

http://www.beepstreet.com/ios/drambo

Drambo is an innovative modular groovebox and audio processing environment. Modular components are used to build synthesized and sample based instruments and audio effects using high-quality DSP and audio-rate modulation. Tied to a powerful sequencer, it’s an optimal music creation tool for sound design, composition, performance, and experimentation.

At the heart of Drambo lies an entirely new concept that makes modularity easy, fun and affordable. Modules are connected automatically, with no cables as you add or rearrange them. A dynamic interface creates modulation knobs when you need them. Modules may house other modules, so you can keep your patch well organized. Of course, automatic connections can be overridden. In Drambo you can focus on playing with sound and signal structure without getting lost in wires.

(I'm not associated, just want to spread the word)
Old 1st April 2020
Gear Head
This is the first software groovebox I’ve tried that feels like it comes close to Elektron sequencer power. It’s obviously got the learning curve I’d expect from something this deep, but everything feels so well thought out and logical. I expect it’ll be an incredibly fun and rewarding journey getting my head around this passion project.

P.s. major kudos to Beepstreet for getting their baby out in the world! Been looking forward to this for quite a while now.
Old 3rd April 2020
Gear Head

An absolutely spectacular app. Love it.
Old 5th April 2020
Lives for gear

So far it seems amazing, really happy with it.
Old 28th June 2020
Gear Nut
Can you multi output eventually to a desktop DAW

Last edited by kultschar; 28th June 2020 at 03:32 PM..
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear