The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
iPad App for playing own backing tracks
Old 4th July 2019
Lives for gear

iPad App for playing own backing tracks

I Just want to trigger an own (Import own wav and/or mp3 files) backing track such as vocals or noises via virtual pads. It needs to be simple because I would like to use it live with my band.

Is there and App which you can recommend ?
Old 8th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicsound-2 View Post
I Just want to trigger an own (Import own wav and/or mp3 files) backing track such as vocals or noises via virtual pads. It needs to be simple because I would like to use it live with my band.

Is there and App which you can recommend ?
Are you looking to simply playback backing tracks? That can be accomplished easily with all sorts of apps including the standard, built-in Apple Music App.

Or ... are you looking to trigger "stems" (Intro/Verse/Chorus, etc.) on cue ... something along those lines? If I understand you correctly, Ableton "launchpad" is sort of in that ballpark.
Old 9th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZT Scheer View Post
Are you looking to simply playback backing tracks? That can be accomplished easily with all sorts of apps including the standard, built-in Apple Music App.

Or ... are you looking to trigger "stems" (Intro/Verse/Chorus, etc.) on cue ... something along those lines? If I understand you correctly, Ableton "launchpad" is sort of in that ballpark.
Ampify/Novation Launchpad. Don't go getting anybody's hopes up that anything Ableton exists on iOS. Except for Link sync that is.
Old 13th September 2019
Here for the gear

If you just need a backing track player you can try "Multitracker" for iPad, which was made for multitrack live performances..
Very easy to use and capable of sending audio to multiple outputs, when you own a USB Audio Interface...
Just search for "Multitracker" on the App Store, or click
www.multitracker.eu
Old 14th September 2019
Here for the gear

This is also in development, in case you would consider using dedicated hardware : https://idoru.live/
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

OnSong?

I use OnSong for chord sheets, and it will play backing tracks as well. Might be worth looking into. You can also control it with midi CC messages, so you can set up a foot controller to do and synch changes to other apps or gear.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search