The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Simple iPhone interface, with just line inputs? Audio Interfaces
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Simple iPhone interface, with just line inputs?

Hi all. I’m looking for an iPhone specific interface that has just a pair of line inputs. No mic preamp, guitar input or anything else.
I just want to record the outputs of my mixing desk onto my phone and that’s all.
Does this product exist?

Cheers!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Behringer UCA202. 16 bit only though and unbalanced.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Excellent, thanks. It’s only for quick demos so that’s fine. Good old Behringer!

As a follow up, do you know what app(s) this would work with? I want to end up with some kinda audio file (mp3, wav/aiff) that I can play and upload/share. Don’t care about ‘mastering tools’ or any of that junk.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoardsOfBurnley View Post
Excellent, thanks. It’s only for quick demos so that’s fine. Good old Behringer!

As a follow up, do you know what app(s) this would work with? I want to end up with some kinda audio file (mp3, wav/aiff) that I can play and upload/share. Don’t care about ‘mastering tools’ or any of that junk.
Sure, just use Garageband. Free and fun! Do your recording, export and upload to soundcloud. EZPZ.

You'll need the CCK. But the good news is the Behringer can be powered by your iOS device.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

CCK?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Okay so I’ve found out that CCK stands for camera conversation kit.

Do I need this actual thing, or will any old usb to lightning converter peripheral do?

Struggling to understand why I need a CCK?

Enlighten me please!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Hi, sorry missed that.

You can buy the offical Apple lightning to USB3 Camera adapter if you want to charge your phone while using the interface. Or if not any old lightning to usb adapter will work.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Oh I see, nice one. Probably won’t need that then.

Cheers again
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search