The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Android apps for music production? Mobile Apps
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Android apps for music production?

Hi all,

I have a new music lesson customer that wants to use a chrome book/android for simple music production. Is there anything available that will allow him to do that?

I think he would be using mostly his voice, through the onboard microphone… And it would be nice if I can find an app that can do live recording as well as maybe loops and beats.

Anything like this in the android world, or is this a pipe dream? :-)

Thanks a bunch, OK?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Android music, however this video was posted recently:
YouTube

There are a couple of suggestions for Android music apps in the user comments for that video that maybe could help?
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Audio Evolution DAW
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

You can get an iPad air or mini 2 for $130-200.

If you MUST use Android I'd go caustic 3 (a fine app in it's own regard, PC version free if you want to give it a whirl.)
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search