The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Is Liine (Lemur) still in business? Rackmount Synthesizers
Old 13th March 2018
Gear Nut

Is Liine (Lemur) still in business?

Their website's forum is down and the mails I've sent to them came back...
Old 14th March 2018
Lives for gear

I don't know, they just updated Lemur in the middle of February though? I saw complaints on their facebook about their website being down but it is online right now. I assume it is a very small company and support may be pretty limited.
Old 15th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslight View Post
I don't know, they just updated Lemur in the middle of February though? I saw complaints on their facebook about their website being down but it is online right now. I assume it is a very small company and support may be pretty limited.
Small or not their forum is not working for quite some time now.

I don't know i fear they are going down but i wish them all the best. I use Lemur constantly and it's been great.

I miss the forum though. Plenty of good resources was there.
Old 17th May 2018
Gear Addict

What a sucky time for the forum to disappear. I have questions!!!! After buying it like 5 years ago for my ipad, I've finally gotten into it and started some basic scripting and all that other stuff.

Mind if I ask a dumb question here since I'm impatient? So say I've already made an almost fully functioning hardware synth editor that sends sysex for all buttons and other performance modes etc. Is Lemur able to update the knob settings when I change patches on the synth so I can see the sound on my ipad? Doing an internet search doesn't lead me to anything, and I would have thought it would have been automatic. I tried someone elses Matrix 1000 editor with my M1k and it didn't seem to update knob settings either so what are we missing here fellas!?
Old 25th June 2018
Gear Nut

adhmzaiusz do you send messages over OSC or MIDI messages? With OSC, one just needs to send a message with a tag chosen according to the widget's name.
Old 5th July 2018
Hi guys! I'm looking for someone who could help me make a simple Lemur template. My guess is it would take 1-2 hours max for someone knowledgeable. I can pay an hourly rate (through Paypal I'm thinking). Anyone up for this?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search