The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Best iOS app to record audio whilst music is playing?
Old 6 days ago
Gear Maniac

Best iOS app to record audio whilst music is playing?

I frequently find myself singing ideas over a tune I've made and am playing back through my phone in my car or headphones. I often want to record these ideas but doing so would turn off the music playback.

Is there an app which would record audio whilst leaving the music to play?

Thanks!
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Hi there, you could try the iRig Recorder app. I’ve tested that just now and I doesn’t cease playing audio from iTunes on my phone. It’s a free app, but has paid upgrade options if you need (but probably won’t).

Otherwise if you want to get more serious you can either use the Lite or Full (paid) version of Music Studio. ~ Gethen
Old 4 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoeticKinetics View Post
Hi there, you could try the iRig Recorder app. I’ve tested that just now and I doesn’t cease playing audio from iTunes on my phone. It’s a free app, but has paid upgrade options if you need (but probably won’t).

Otherwise if you want to get more serious you can either use the Lite or Full (paid) version of Music Studio. ~ Gethen
this is perfect. thank you!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search