The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
How can I learn guitar in less time?
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

How can I learn guitar in less time?

It is possible to learn guitar in few days? If yes then give me some tips to learn guitar.
Old 5 days ago
Geariophile

A few days? lol Just play it many hours a day and see when you arrive at 'this sounds pretty decent'. It won't be days.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

The more you practice the quicker you'll learn. So spend every waking hour practicing and you'll get there. Not in a few days though, no chance.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Nut

Tall order :D

Maybe a song or two, relatively easy ones..Just keep at it, and eventually something will click
Old 5 days ago
Geariophile

Tip: Practice on a guitar that sounds as good as you can possibly afford. Can't stand the concept of 'beginner's guitars', it's cruel, as in the beginning YOU sound like ****, so if at least the guitar resonates beautifully you have a reason to keep hitting it until you get better.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Mastering anything in this life, including the creative stuff , typically sets you on a journey that can be roughly 10,000 hours. The only problem is, once you've put in 10k hours, you realise you only have a part of the picture and need to work another 10,000 hours at it. And then you get to a point where you realise it's actually a life long lesson. But don't take my word for it, pick up that guitar and get cracking and decide for yourself.
It takes hard work, personal sacrifice and a lot of time dedicated to learning and expanding.
Old 4 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karloff70 View Post
Tip: Practice on a guitar that sounds as good as you can possibly afford. Can't stand the concept of 'beginner's guitars', it's cruel, as in the beginning YOU sound like ****, so if at least the guitar resonates beautifully you have a reason to keep hitting it until you get better.
We must have owned the same Silvertone at some point in our lives.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

in a few days ............. YES.

take up Air Guitar.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Nut

Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

what's the hurry son?
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

@alexson judging by the links in your sig you want things microwave. Nothing in life you want to achieve takes less time.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

You can't...unless it's air guitar you want to learn.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexson View Post
It is possible to learn guitar in few days?
Do you have access to a TARDIS?
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexson View Post
It is possible to learn guitar in few days? If yes then give me some tips to learn guitar.
Concentrate on one chord And have really, REALLY low standards...
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear
Old 4 days ago
Gear Maniac

I have been trying to learn to play guitar for 30 years and I still suck at it. It is different for everybody....Some people are a natural at it and some people (like me) should probably just give up and move on.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Don't forget there are physical issues as well. If you practice hard from nothing your fingers on the frets will hurt but eventually will form callouses and not hurt. Unless you go for plastic surgery that's going to take time
Old 17 hours ago
Here for the gear

I don't play myself but my other half does. He's been at it for a year and definitely made progress but he's still amateur at best LOL Everyone learns differently so I can't speak for you but these things do take time and dedicated practice.
Old 16 hours ago
Lives for gear

well, it has been 4 days, lets hear from Hendrix and see how he is doing .. oh by the way, i would like to become a doctor in 2 days .. please tell me how !!!
Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search