The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Soundcraft Signature 10 into iPad mini?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Soundcraft Signature 10 into iPad mini?

Hello everyone,
I am completely stumped and need some help. So I am trying to use a Soundcraft Signature 10 mixer as a hub for multiple inputs (guitar, mics, etc) and have the mixer output go into the iPad mini to use with looping software like "Loopy HD". First off you can't plug in direct from USB on mixer into iPad mini camera adapter as it says it requires too much power, so I tried using a powered hub and that made that error message go away. The problem is that I can't get the signal into the iPad in anyway? I don't know what to do and have tried nearly everything. Maybe I am not understanding the soundcraft as USB functionality or maybe I need that camera adaptor that has the built in power support or maybe I am an idiot and it is much simpler? Lol, anyway, I just want to get the sound from the mixer via the USB connection on the mixer to the iPad mini to route thru the looper app then somehow route it back to the mixer which would route to speakers. Is this possible?? Thanks for the help in advance!
Loading mentioned products ...
Topic:

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search