The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Add ios drivers without mac?
Old 6th January 2017
Gear Head

Add ios drivers without mac?

I have a Korg Triton Taktile keyboard controller which I am trying to make compatible with my ipad pro. Apparently it needed the system updating to version 2.0 which I FINALLY managed to do (nightmare!). I don't have a Mac so I did this on my Windows computer and had to install Windows drivers to enable me to do this. Once updated to version 2 (which makes the Taktile compatible with ipads) I tried to use it with my ipad (via a Focusrite irack Dock) and now it won't work at all. I assumed that was because it now has windows drivers so I tried it on my Windows pc and even though it powered up it no longer works on vsts (whereas it had done earlier!!)

Can anybody help?!? Do I need to somehow get hold of a mac and download apple drivers?

Thanks
Old 15th January 2017
Gear Head
The manufacturers of the devices you have may have the answer. I have an iPad Pro as well but it's all connected to my Mac. Good luck
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search