The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ableton LINK is here!
Old 17th December 2015
Ableton LINK is here!

Ableton LINK went live today and fifteen apps are already supported! There is a list of compatible apps being maintained here.

There has also been an app called LINK to MIDI released that lets you connect any LINK enabled apps to your MIDI gear
EDIT: Looks like that app has been pulled from the AppStore. Shame!

Here's the official details for Ableton LINK
https://www.ableton.com/en/link/

Last edited by sdesign75; 21st December 2015 at 02:34 AM..
Old 31st December 2015
Gear Addict

Got the Live 9.5 beta to Link with iElectribe. Really tight sync! The cool thing, there is no master / slave. No need to set a device to external. Link is Awesome!
Old 18th August 2019
Gear Addict

I was looking at my old post. I was really excited about Link, but I haven’t been using it too much. It’s cool Bitwig has it, but I’m not using Bitwig much either. I’m using the Digitakt as the clock master, it’s sending midi clock to the MS2000r. I also send a clock from the right audio channel of the Digitakt to my Baby 8 analog sequencer. In my setup, iOS and the AudioShare app are what I use to record the audio.
Old 19th August 2019
Lives for gear

Ableton Link is pretty good these days. Start/Stop really solved some issues with the no master/slave part which can also be awesome depending on what you're doing.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search