The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello everyone, I'm Italian and I work in TV broadcasting from 20 years as audio engineer, I'm also guitar player and involved in...

Swinger
replies: 1 views: 365
Whitecat 20th February 2015

Hi guys Im an audio engineer from South Africa. I have been visiting Gear slutz for years now and just lurking around and...

Cobey
replies: 1 views: 501
Whitecat 20th February 2015

Hello everyone! This seemed like a forum that would be fun to participate in, so I decided to join after lurking for a...

gtrwll
replies: 1 views: 364
Whitecat 17th February 2015

Sixty-one years old, been playing guitar and bass since I was 11, and I think I might have a little experience to add to the...

StringDude
replies: 1 views: 444
Whitecat 16th February 2015

Hi everyone. My name is Danny Lloret and I'm from Puerto Rico. Glad to be here.....

dannylloret
replies: 0 views: 477
dannylloret 15th February 2015

Hi Gearslutz, I am the singer (used loosely but still effective) of a band in the San Diego area and I have decided to bring...

Unbranded
replies: 1 views: 403
Whitecat 12th February 2015

Hello all! I'm new to the page, so am just introducing myself. My name's Ryan and got into playing guitar by chance about 10...

Angrybry
replies: 1 views: 460

Good day to you all, This is the first forum I have registered to. Just retired from the military after 25 years, 9 months,...

smoothtracks
replies: 1 views: 470

hi everyone. i am music producer from London. I provide dj samples for music producers. hope will be important part on...

LucidSamples
replies: 0 views: 223
LucidSamples 10th February 2015

Hi. Been lurking this site for a while and decided to sign up. As for gear it's on the slim side at the moment,although...

Sweet Square
replies: 0 views: 319
Sweet Square 10th February 2015

Hey Gearslutz! I've been a musician for as long as I can remember, and have be messing around with DAWs on and off for about a...

RenderAudiation
replies: 0 views: 423
RenderAudiation 8th February 2015

Hello! I just registered. My name is Giacomo, I am a jazz musician very interested in learning how to record and mix acoustic...

giak04
replies: 0 views: 349
giak04 8th February 2015

Hi folks. I've visited the forums from time to time, and I thought it might be good to go ahead and sign up for the forum. I'm...

runwithb
replies: 0 views: 383
runwithb 8th February 2015

Hi, my name is Stefan, I live close to Stuttgart in Germany. 90% of the recordings I do are classical music, most of that on...

SGW1
replies: 0 views: 431
SGW1 6th February 2015

hi im new to the forums ive always looked on here for info on things but i think its time to share some of my own info since ive...

Jonny Rich
replies: 0 views: 392
Jonny Rich 6th February 2015

Hello everyone! I just wanted to post a brief introduction of myself here on Gearslutz! When I'm not working my nuts off as a...

M.Retra
replies: 3 views: 481
Whitecat 5th February 2015

hi

Hi guys finally i maned up and registered. I am still a novice hopefully I'll learn a few things here.

phatwave
replies: 0 views: 360
phatwave 5th February 2015

Been a lurker for a little over a year, popping the anti-social bubble. Real names Vinny. I'm a Dj and music producer,...

gwee
replies: 3 views: 568
Whitecat 3rd February 2015

Hullo folks... Canadian guy living in Chicago and soon Denver here. Trained at the Recording Arts Program of Canada and worked...

shaft5150
replies: 1 views: 364

hey guys, This is my first post. I've been checking out these forums for answers on music production, equipment reviews etc....

cancerpanther
replies: 1 views: 481

Hello Gearslutz Family! I just recently started my path to becoming an audio engineer! Currently, I am attending Dark Horse...

BrackstonW
replies: 1 views: 449

Studio owner, engineer, sounddesigner, composer, located in the south of Austria. I am in the Business since 25 years, doing...

mandras
replies: 1 views: 461

playing with (HP G72 laptop) Windows 7 Home Premium 8GB ram, Cubase 5/Reason 5/Kontakt 5/Sibelius 7 looking to upgrade soon,...

Toaster
replies: 1 views: 424

Hi everyone I'm a 24 year old bloke from Norway just getting in to this home recording business. I've been lurking around here...

Mr Blonde
replies: 2 views: 501
Whitecat 30th January 2015

Hi everybody!! My name's Paolo and I'm writing from Venezia, Italy. Since I'm new to this kind of communication, I hope you'll...

Paolo62
replies: 1 views: 470

I'm a old guy from Canada with a new home project studio. Although I've been teaching and performing music for nigh on 45 years,...

GuyFrets
replies: 2 views: 473

Admittedly been lurking on this forum for like the last 7 years and have finally made an account. So hi, names andrew, make music...

the25thhr
replies: 1 views: 659
Whitecat 26th January 2015

Hi all, Brand new member (although I have lurked many times in the past). Total amateur in music although I started a very...

Pinin
replies: 1 views: 475

First of all my greetings to the community, I am Israel Hernandez, Venezuelan, and student Recording Digital in AudioPlace...

Tata Loquillo
replies: 1 views: 473

Hello guys, How are you? I am new here and I know a friend who goes here. Rock on and hope to meet ya all soon. I am Nathan, I am...

NateRetro
replies: 3 views: 457
watermark1079 23rd January 2015

Hello everyone (composers, producers, songwriters and technicians of all the world). My name's Emiliano, and i'm from...

E.Max
replies: 2 views: 416
E.Max 23rd January 2015

Hi everyone, I'm also new to GS. I've read so much on this forum that has helped me over the years. This is an amazing...

ChasC
replies: 1 views: 320
Whitecat 22nd January 2015

Hello Gearslutz! My name is Mat and I’m coming at you from The Great White North!! I have been lurking around GS for quite...

KamandaSD
replies: 3 views: 418
Leumas Fyzz 8th January 2015

Hi Everyone, Myself Arketah new member in gearslutz community and feeling glad by being a part of this community.

arketah1
replies: 1 views: 1,622
crying1986 17th May 2013

Hey whats up guys finally decided to make an account after reading up on stuff here so much. I'm looking forward to trading...

xMaNgOxKusHx
replies: 1 views: 476
Whitecat 11th May 2013

Hi all, I'm another new member of Gearslutz, and just want to say hello and make my 1st post. Hope I put it in an appropriate...

ChrisSessionDrum
replies: 6 views: 1,849
ChrisSessionDrum 29th July 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search