The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everyone, Just taking a minute to say hello and to report some of my "gear", as I get it ready to be put back...

JTRACKER
replies: 1 views: 299
Synth Guru 16th May 2020

Hello everyone - Total amateur from California - I do good to get everything powered-on. I think I've gotten the hang of this...

m_b_b
replies: 2 views: 362
boombapdame 15th May 2020

Hi, I'm a composer, guitarist, and teacher. I taught music tech/production at the uni level for a few years (and theory for...

diamondsea
replies: 1 views: 311
Synth Guru 15th May 2020

Hi everyone, My name is H and I have a huge passion in Music from a young age. My music interest range from Heavy Metal to Punk...

Deleted 5ce9b0d
replies: 2 views: 337
boombapdame 12th May 2020

Hi, My Name is Arthur and I've visited gearslutz often recently for info on (vintage) mics etc. I think it's great that people...

ArthurVan
replies: 1 views: 341
Synth Guru 11th May 2020

Hello, my name is Kelly (male). Mine is one of the most unusual stories you will hear. (Sorry for the length. No offense taken if...

Sagestar
replies: 3 views: 354
Sagestar 11th May 2020

Hi everyone, rockout

SukiNRustlers
replies: 1 views: 321
Synth Guru 11th May 2020

Hi, I'm chorderoo. I'm not working anywhere right now, but I've made music as a hobby thus far. At this moment, I'm trying to...

chorderoo
replies: 6 views: 491
chorderoo 7th May 2020

Hello everyone. Norwegian guy here, new to the forum. A few weeks back, an audio engineer friend of mine asked me if I was...

Oeysteinrb
replies: 3 views: 398
boombapdame 6th May 2020

Hi everyone and hope you are doing well. My name is greg korra. I'm a French electronic music producer. See you :)

GregKorra
replies: 1 views: 309
Synth Guru 6th May 2020

Hi, Mark Nicol from Adelaide South Australia. I'm a classical musician writing for various solo and ensemble mediums, as per...

marknicol7
replies: 1 views: 314
Synth Guru 6th May 2020

Hey there! My name's Sytse, I'm a bass player from the Netherlands and new to making recordings myself. Kind of a late bloomer at...

Sabbracadabra
replies: 3 views: 358
Sabbracadabra 5th May 2020

Hiya All... Its "lockdown mania, and my Mrs, concerned I would be bored, and after hearing me bang on about wanting a...

Johnnydrum
replies: 2 views: 406
boombapdame 4th May 2020

Ok, firstly, I'm pretty old. Late 40s and I did a Music degree back in the early 90s where I did much of my course in Music...

Munkeh
replies: 5 views: 369
boombapdame 4th May 2020

Hi everybody, I've been checking gearslutz.com since a long time already in order to solve doubts and i have finally decided...

SpaceCamel
replies: 1 views: 306
Synth Guru 4th May 2020

Hey all, New to the site although I've googled stuff pretty frantically for the past few years and generally made my decisions...

terminalprp
replies: 1 views: 331
Synth Guru 2nd May 2020

Hi i have just purchased a system8 and a jdxa i am fine with creating sounds but cannot get my head around the sequencer. I have...

broomy
replies: 1 views: 382
Synth Guru 2nd May 2020

Hello everyone! Since most of my googlings end up here I figured it was time to become an active member. I'm a 40-year old guy...

synthjerk
replies: 4 views: 352
Synth Guru 30th April 2020

The admins said introductions are in order :D So hello everyone, I'm Petar, and I'm a bachelor in audio engineering since...

PerroRTA
replies: 1 views: 323
Synth Guru 28th April 2020

Hi there, I'm from Scotland. Been working on Dance music on and off for the last 25 years or so. I'm a Cubase man. I've...

SonicPirate
replies: 2 views: 371
SonicPirate 27th April 2020

Hello! My boyfriend was handed a Tascam Porta One Ministudio by a guy who had just rage quit! He's had it for five years and I...

birkenstalker
replies: 1 views: 385
Synth Guru 27th April 2020

Very quick introduction of my very small person. So i'm french, Breton, what can I do ? 37 years old. I cook great crèpe...

Hannes35
replies: 3 views: 379
Synth Guru 25th April 2020

Hi guys, i'm a brand new newbie looking to get into audio equipment and such. I'm currently working on my sound room located in...

BlackScorpion
replies: 2 views: 379
BlackScorpion 25th April 2020

I am very happy to be able to participate in this wonderful forum. I am José Luis and I live in the Canary Islands. I have a...

nitri
replies: 1 views: 324
Synth Guru 24th April 2020

Hey everyone, I'm an ole Okie, I play guitar and mess with a lot of gear that gets over my head at times. I've been working on my...

Rick Dalton
replies: 1 views: 364

Hi All; I'm Unkle Fon DJ/Procucer from Madrid and also involved in mixing and mastering studio callled "M A N U A...

UnkleFon
replies: 1 views: 355

Hello everyone! My name is Samuele and I am new here on gearslutz, even though I came across the forum many many times in the...

smmpcomposer
replies: 4 views: 396
smmpcomposer 22nd April 2020

Hi everyone, I’m Cian, I’m new to working with amps and learning about different leads and everything, I’m lost with some...

Cianwhaever
replies: 1 views: 350
Synth Guru 22nd April 2020

Hi, SteveNZ here saying hello! I'm a fifty-something family man with grown up kids who are currently living with us during the...

SteveNZ
replies: 1 views: 404
Synth Guru 22nd April 2020

Hi, This is Dingo8, a little about myself: a musician (mainly guitar/singer, performer, songwriter and Logic Pro X user....

Dingo8
replies: 1 views: 386
Synth Guru 21st April 2020

Hello, Thank you to Site Admin for accepting me as a new member to the Forum and I look forward to connecting with everyone. I...

Maple77
replies: 1 views: 349
Synth Guru 20th April 2020

Hi, I am a recently retired Electronic Service Technician in Gisborne NZ. I learnt cornet at 11yo, switched to sax 1973. Have...

tenorsax1016
replies: 1 views: 715
Synth Guru 20th April 2020

Po Boyd here, music maker and creator of PoShowTube. Im a home producer using Ableton and all things plug-in, keep trying to...

PoBoyd
replies: 1 views: 378
Synth Guru 19th April 2020

Good day all, want to introduce myself, I am a musician, I play guitar, bass, drums and limited on the keys. I am here to ask...

dandafunk
replies: 1 views: 373
Synth Guru 19th April 2020

Hello! I’m hoping to learn from the collective intelligence, wisdom and experience found within a large group of like...

MoogClouds
replies: 2 views: 331
Synth Guru 18th April 2020

Hi there everyone! Sorry if I offended anyone with that opener. I recently upgraded my interface and with that also comes...

Sparzavic
replies: 3 views: 1,048
Audeath 18th April 2020

Ya man, I'm Kubowksy from Turin, Italy. I explore the world of sound since almost ten years... playing synth, drum machine and...

Kubowsky23
replies: 1 views: 352

Hello everyone, I am a sound effects editor and a field recording entusiast. I love games and how the audio is designed for...

Fabri.Alviti
replies: 1 views: 339

Hello Everyone, I am Guy Levon, an electronic music producer. I started composing music since I was 11. I am 16 now, and have...

Guy Levon
replies: 1 views: 397
Synth Guru 14th April 2020

Hello Everyone! I'm new here, I think I'm following these instructions right, so I wanted to introduce myself real quick....

Bwoodman77
replies: 1 views: 373
Synth Guru 14th April 2020

I'm Bob C, or bobcat. I'm an Audiophile (not so diehard, just a casual one). I'm an Electrical Engineer who designs Electronics...

bobcat
replies: 1 views: 402
Synth Guru 11th April 2020

Hi, i'm John , i make music in my home studio, i work with an MPC 1000, Juno 106, MFC 42 , FOCUSRITE 18i20 and a Moog. I...

dimere
replies: 1 views: 459
Synth Guru 6th April 2020

I am an audio lover and wanted to get insights from the pro audio community to better understand the other side of audio. ...

smodtactical
replies: 1 views: 350

Hey friends, Greetings from Northern California. I've been playing and producing music for 30+ years but mostly as a hobby....

LASTLAVGH
replies: 2 views: 383

Hey Gearslutz people. I like to make music for fun and do some paid gigs on the side, School Teacher in my day job. I like all...

roomofwater
replies: 1 views: 336

I bought two Yamaha HS5's and HS8 Subwoofer in Sweden (220V) Yikes! now I'm trying to convert them to US (110)! not that easy.

Jbump69
replies: 1 views: 437
Synth Guru 2nd April 2020

...Dominik :cowbell:. I`m 34 and i am living in Austria. I started drumming when i was 9. With 20, me and my bandmembers...

DeweyTheDrummer
replies: 1 views: 364
Synth Guru 2nd April 2020

My name is Emir, I am from Russia, 7 years of experience and American education, and just now I am starting to work with American...

MixMasterEmir
replies: 1 views: 363
Synth Guru 1st April 2020

Hi, everyone! Longtime lurker, new member, first-time poster:) I'm a 22-year-old singer/producer. I've been...

manofthewoods
replies: 1 views: 376

Hello, there. So I have been making music for a decade now, and I thought it might actually be time to join what we can say is...

Halfmanshock
replies: 1 views: 337

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search