The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

And I decided to join the Gearslutz community! A short introduction: I have been making music for quite a long time in different...

Monotrail
replies: 1 views: 245
Synth Guru 6 hours ago

I’ve never seen anyone play like me and I don’t know if it’s hindered me, I kind of got stuck in a basement band and never...

Rob A Drums
replies: 1 views: 396
Synth Guru 6 hours ago

Hello Everyone, My name is MH_Mar and I am new to the GearSlutz forums as of this month. I am a solo musician (vocals, guitars,...

MH_Mar
replies: 1 views: 245
Synth Guru 6 hours ago

After having read a lot of useful info on here, I finally decided to join up. I'm from Sheffield and I play quite a few...

HarryC
replies: 1 views: 394
Synth Guru 2 days ago

Hi there, I'm a bit of a "jack of all trades" musician that can fill in for bass, keyboards, guitar, and vocals. I...

Magic_Hat
replies: 1 views: 465
Synth Guru 2 days ago

I've been a member here for a long time and figured it might be time to introduce myself and my background. (FWIW only I...

andrewskee
replies: 1 views: 441
Synth Guru 2 days ago

Hey all, Just logging in to Gearslutz for the first time, and as I’m sure you know the Forum system invited me to write a...

mleppink
replies: 1 views: 352
Synth Guru 4 days ago

Hi guys,i follow this AWESOME forum for many years and now i decide to subscribe and be part of that family. I learn a milion...

808lab
replies: 1 views: 520
Synth Guru 5 days ago

Hi, I'm a videographer that's getting more into audio. Initially to just capture better background sounds, but now I'm starting...

letchhausen
replies: 1 views: 470
Synth Guru 5 days ago

Hi all, Long time lurker, first time contributor. I have been refining my workflow for electronic music and I am excited...

peyote_ugly
replies: 1 views: 308
Synth Guru 5 days ago

First, hello. I make podcasts - or at least I will be soon - and I'm looking for advice. Should I (1.) buy an interface and...

RonanMaher
replies: 1 views: 485
Synth Guru 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
studer58 6 days ago

Hello Gearslutz family, I work for Eventide and am here to connect and build with fellow musicians (everybody that works for us...

Orville71
replies: 35 views: 1,953
Orville71 1 week ago

Hello, i've been lurking for the past few months and finally i decided to register. I've been playing the electric guitar...

Squerez
replies: 2 views: 222
Squerez 1 week ago

Hi all, Used to have an account here years ago. Forgot to change over to a new email when I closed my old Yahoo account. So...

Calaverasgrande
replies: 1 views: 482
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello there, Noobie around! I'm Abel from Catalunya, and I'm a drummer. I'm just rebuilding my home studio, which is meant...

kustomdk
replies: 1 views: 292
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hi All, After having consumed a lot of good info from Gearslutz, it was about time to sign up and start contributing as...

frapi
replies: 1 views: 483
Synth Guru 1 week ago

hi

New to this forum... Just wanted to say hello ... I started out with nothing from bad childhood aged 12 n being homeless .......

Partyman
replies: 6 views: 437
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hi I’ve been dipping in and out of this site over the years and finally signed up for an account. I’ve had loads of...

Johnnym7
replies: 1 views: 163
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello all. New kid in town. I have been an audio pro a long time ago but now aviation is my passion. I am here because I'd like...

flyingfish28
replies: 1 views: 204
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hi y'all, Happy to be here. I created this account mainly to ask some recording questions, especially with room setup, but I...

cgrahamophone
replies: 1 views: 313
Synth Guru 1 week ago

I am a retired mechanical design engineer who once upon a time was a pretty good keyboard player, but life sidetracked me into an...

Scott Lee
replies: 3 views: 368
Scott Lee 2 weeks ago

Born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa. I have been singing in a few groups from different genres.Im a songwriter, singer and...

hamwill
replies: 2 views: 357
boombapdame 2 weeks ago

Newbie here. Joined for advice on protools mainly, and maybe spare parts for my digi003, which I've just managed to fry

SystemOfAyup
replies: 1 views: 310
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi All - New to the forum. Been reading for the last few months. I first got into synths in middle school, and the last time...

fatboym
replies: 1 views: 339
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, It's a pleasure to become part of this community. I am an italian music producer from Edinburgh. Been into music...

terrainvagues
replies: 1 views: 268
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

I am new to Gearslutz, but have done many searches. I have bought the Line Audio OM1 to try and get a purist sound. I was...

MillionMics
replies: 1 views: 348
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi guys just a quick introduction from me! I'm going to go about my introduction differently from most people... So let's start...

ItsRyanBoi
replies: 3 views: 335
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi all, We will be working with Gearslutz to bring attention to our new platform which supports artists at all stages of their...

Beatchain
replies: 1 views: 296
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi there, My name is Ronegen and I have been a lurker for long time but from now on a registrated member. GAS for over three...

Zentuig
replies: 1 views: 303
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hello Sean, all admins and all it's took a while to introduce meself, I'm not a soc-med user mostly, and I'm bad at asking for...

citygas
replies: 1 views: 314
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hello folks! I have been a lurker for a while now, maybe 12 years. I did start on digital audio, mainly as an archiver and...

logdrum
replies: 1 views: 259
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! I've been composing electronic music for years now, and am in school for music composition with Berklee. Currently...

echelon1230
replies: 1 views: 273
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I am new to the forum and looking forward to learning from you all. I am in the process of setting up a small home...

o0niels0o
replies: 1 views: 362
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi All, I wanted to make a quick (re)introduction to myself. My name is Anthony and I'm an old audio industry veteran and...

AudioAnthony
replies: 3 views: 335
AudioAnthony 3 weeks ago

Greetings to all. Hoping to get to know some of you. I'm new to the world of synthesizers and keyboards and hoping to learn a...

willymccabe
replies: 1 views: 350
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi, my forum name is DrFireBottle but my real name is Marko. I come from Croatia and I am 16 years old (17 soon). I am...

DrFireBottle
replies: 1 views: 401
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys, This is Volkan from Istanbul, first official release in 2007. Toured pretty much all of Europe and Asia with my old...

PlanetOve
replies: 1 views: 910
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi, Recently joined after deciding, at the age of near 40 that perhaps I was interested in music after all, Have taught...

NightFalltech
replies: 3 views: 821
NightFalltech 3 weeks ago

Hello! I've been reading this forum for about a year and finally decided to sign up. I grew up on classic rock and started...

Shadow Creek
replies: 1 views: 701
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

I am a synth/elektronic music guy who started creating music at 80's with Trackers, my first synth was Korg DW6000 when I was a...

humantarget
replies: 1 views: 510
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Age 78, stills photographer for 53 years, writer by trade 46 years. I'm currently the web manager and content guy for small (90...

runbei
replies: 1 views: 698
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hi all, looking forward digging all the info on GS and learn a lot more about music/gear. Started in 1991 DJing, evolved...

bratwales
replies: 6 views: 588
bratwales 4 weeks ago

Can't believe it's been 7yrs since my last post but time and life marches on. I've gotten out of the audio scene in the meantime...

Koui
replies: 1 views: 633
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hey everyone. I've come across a ton of helpful information on gearslutz over the past couple years so I thought I'd join in on...

benbetter
replies: 3 views: 516
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone My name Patrick born in Wolverhampton brought up in London from the age of one, I guess that makes me 99%...

Plongmore
replies: 3 views: 321
Plongmore 4 weeks ago

well i've finally joined. i'm a gear dude too. synths, samplers, vintage, new, hit me with it. excited to...

asphaltOcean
replies: 2 views: 344
7+1 4 weeks ago

I am Portuguese, 56 years old, my professional service is FOH / MONITOR, I design and build some audio equipment, I am a bass...

Macedo Pinto
replies: 5 views: 353
bainmack 4 weeks ago

So where to begin.... I'm not new to audio an music world, but still have a lot of learning to do. So I know some things but...

Cody9ball
replies: 1 views: 482
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Greetings Gearslutz members, I’m a professional musician looking to create a decent home studio. Anyone know what section...

Iorek
replies: 1 views: 320
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search