The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Gday from Australia. My name is Steve, I am brand new to this forum and dipping my toes into the pond of electronic music. I...

Mazabowski
replies: 1 views: 64
Synth Guru 4 hours ago

Hello everyone, here is my introduction! I am a synth lover living in Norway. Work as a radiographer and my gear are Minilogue...

TheOperator
replies: 1 views: 102
Synth Guru 14 hours ago

Hi, I'm 20 and I've been making music for 6 years. I'm in college at SCAD and I've got a lot of experience in all types of media...

joshualexander
replies: 3 views: 188
joshualexander 1 day ago

Moved: Repair?

gtrjedi
replies: - views: -
gtrjedi 2 days ago

I'm an 18-year-old from Minnesota who's worked on music on and off throughout high school and is now planning to work on music...

J.Gmbno
replies: 3 views: 192
boombapdame 3 days ago

Hi, I'm new in digital music. Hopefully I can learn so much from here...

ngu1k
replies: 1 views: 122
Synth Guru 3 days ago

Oi fellow Slutzs! Here's me, hailing from planet earth on both sides of the Alps between Switzerland and Italy. People call me...

meigo
replies: 7 views: 219
Rick Dalton 4 days ago

hi! new member here. amateur producer looking to learn and share! i'm producing a psy tech kind of sound at the moment. if you...

Sonowolf
replies: 2 views: 172
inDvox 4 days ago

Hey Slutz! Longtime touring guitarist turning to home audio and video recording. The audio stuff is at least somewhat familiar...

Tribulus
replies: 2 views: 195
inDvox 4 days ago

My name is Troy and I'm a self employed jack of all trades sort who loves to hang glide and kayak. Trying to put together a...

TorontoT
replies: 2 views: 169
inDvox 4 days ago

Many thanks, AdminBot, for accepting my presence. Though I'm newly de-virginized, I've been following sundry Gearslutz threads...

Rowboat
replies: 2 views: 158
inDvox 4 days ago

Hey peeps, my name is b1rd or b1rdsquaker. I'm from the Chicago area I work in the family business of sound and lighting rental....

b1rdsquaker
replies: 2 views: 161
inDvox 4 days ago

I'm an older guy that started with guitars a little later in life. But when I do something, I go all in. I've spent most of my...

TXOldRedRocker
replies: 2 views: 127
inDvox 4 days ago

I'm one of the greatest guitarists ever (in my head) and play at all the best venues (my spare room) to adoring fans (actually, I...

Hideho
replies: 3 views: 135
inDvox 4 days ago

I became an "audiophile" back in 1990 when I first listened to DM's Violator on a set of nice headphones, hearing...

mijotu
replies: 3 views: 169
inDvox 4 days ago

Hey, there. I'm Snuffka. Making beats for a while now, heavily interested in mixing and engineering in general. Nice to...

Snuffka der Dick
replies: 4 views: 256
inDvox 4 days ago

Hello everyone, Just taking a minute to say hello and to report some of my "gear", as I get it ready to be put back...

JTRACKER
replies: 1 views: 171
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello everyone - Total amateur from California - I do good to get everything powered-on. I think I've gotten the hang of this...

m_b_b
replies: 2 views: 224
boombapdame 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm a composer, guitarist, and teacher. I taught music tech/production at the uni level for a few years (and theory for...

diamondsea
replies: 1 views: 182
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Bandgary37 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, My name is H and I have a huge passion in Music from a young age. My music interest range from Heavy Metal to Punk...

thelate90skid
replies: 2 views: 197
boombapdame 2 weeks ago

Hi, My Name is Arthur and I've visited gearslutz often recently for info on (vintage) mics etc. I think it's great that people...

ArthurVan
replies: 1 views: 208
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hello, my name is Kelly (male). Mine is one of the most unusual stories you will hear. (Sorry for the length. No offense taken if...

Sagestar
replies: 3 views: 213
Sagestar 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, rockout

SukiNRustlers
replies: 1 views: 200
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm chorderoo. I'm not working anywhere right now, but I've made music as a hobby thus far. At this moment, I'm trying to...

chorderoo
replies: 6 views: 349
chorderoo 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone. Norwegian guy here, new to the forum. A few weeks back, an audio engineer friend of mine asked me if I was...

Oeysteinrb
replies: 3 views: 266
boombapdame 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone and hope you are doing well. My name is greg korra. I'm a French electronic music producer. See you :)

GregKorra
replies: 1 views: 203
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi, Mark Nicol from Adelaide South Australia. I'm a classical musician writing for various solo and ensemble mediums, as per...

marknicol7
replies: 1 views: 206
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hey there! My name's Sytse, I'm a bass player from the Netherlands and new to making recordings myself. Kind of a late bloomer at...

Sabbracadabra
replies: 3 views: 252
Sabbracadabra 3 weeks ago

Hiya All... Its "lockdown mania, and my Mrs, concerned I would be bored, and after hearing me bang on about wanting a...

Johnnydrum
replies: 2 views: 288
boombapdame 3 weeks ago

Ok, firstly, I'm pretty old. Late 40s and I did a Music degree back in the early 90s where I did much of my course in Music...

Munkeh
replies: 5 views: 263
boombapdame 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody, I've been checking gearslutz.com since a long time already in order to solve doubts and i have finally decided...

SpaceCamel
replies: 1 views: 207
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hey all, New to the site although I've googled stuff pretty frantically for the past few years and generally made my decisions...

terminalprp
replies: 1 views: 236
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hi i have just purchased a system8 and a jdxa i am fine with creating sounds but cannot get my head around the sequencer. I have...

broomy
replies: 1 views: 277
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hello everyone! Since most of my googlings end up here I figured it was time to become an active member. I'm a 40-year old guy...

synthjerk
replies: 4 views: 265
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

The admins said introductions are in order :D So hello everyone, I'm Petar, and I'm a bachelor in audio engineering since...

PerroRTA
replies: 1 views: 241
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I'm from Scotland. Been working on Dance music on and off for the last 25 years or so. I'm a Cubase man. I've...

SonicPirate
replies: 2 views: 284
SonicPirate 4 weeks ago

Hello! My boyfriend was handed a Tascam Porta One Ministudio by a guy who had just rage quit! He's had it for five years and I...

birkenstalker
replies: 1 views: 271
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Very quick introduction of my very small person. So i'm french, Breton, what can I do ? 37 years old. I cook great crèpe...

Hannes35
replies: 3 views: 303
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hi guys, i'm a brand new newbie looking to get into audio equipment and such. I'm currently working on my sound room located in...

BlackScorpion
replies: 2 views: 303
BlackScorpion 25th April 2020

I am very happy to be able to participate in this wonderful forum. I am José Luis and I live in the Canary Islands. I have a...

nitri
replies: 1 views: 255
Synth Guru 24th April 2020

Hey everyone, I'm an ole Okie, I play guitar and mess with a lot of gear that gets over my head at times. I've been working on my...

Rick Dalton
replies: 1 views: 295

Hi All; I'm Unkle Fon DJ/Procucer from Madrid and also involved in mixing and mastering studio callled "M A N U A...

UnkleFon
replies: 1 views: 283

Hello everyone! My name is Samuele and I am new here on gearslutz, even though I came across the forum many many times in the...

smmpcomposer
replies: 4 views: 331
smmpcomposer 22nd April 2020

Hi everyone, I’m Cian, I’m new to working with amps and learning about different leads and everything, I’m lost with some...

Cianwhaever
replies: 1 views: 288
Synth Guru 22nd April 2020

Hi, SteveNZ here saying hello! I'm a fifty-something family man with grown up kids who are currently living with us during the...

SteveNZ
replies: 1 views: 342
Synth Guru 22nd April 2020

Hi, This is Dingo8, a little about myself: a musician (mainly guitar/singer, performer, songwriter and Logic Pro X user....

Dingo8
replies: 1 views: 325
Synth Guru 21st April 2020

Hello, Thank you to Site Admin for accepting me as a new member to the Forum and I look forward to connecting with everyone. I...

Maple77
replies: 1 views: 300
Synth Guru 20th April 2020

Hi, I am a recently retired Electronic Service Technician in Gisborne NZ. I learnt cornet at 11yo, switched to sax 1973. Have...

tenorsax1016
replies: 1 views: 665
Synth Guru 20th April 2020

Po Boyd here, music maker and creator of PoShowTube. Im a home producer using Ableton and all things plug-in, keep trying to...

PoBoyd
replies: 1 views: 325
Synth Guru 19th April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search