The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I have been on the hunt for a KORG ms20m and it seems pretty impossible to find one. I have a ms 20 mini and was looking to...

Margoloh
replies: 0 views: 49
Margoloh 3 hours ago

Hello All, I am a professional Hypnotist. Besides my one-on-one sessions with clients, I also create custom tracks on order,...

AlainK
replies: 1 views: 118
Bushman 5 hours ago

Hi everybody, My name's Mat and I play in a covers duo that bounces between live looping with loads of gear, and stripped down...

matoneill
replies: 4 views: 161
matoneill 12 hours ago

Hello fellow GearSlutz, I am the inventor of the world's first collaborative live looping audio workstation called CloudLoop....

cloudloop
replies: 0 views: 93
cloudloop 14 hours ago

My name is John, and I'm an upcoming sound designer and electronic music artist from Cleveland, Ohio! I have been a percussionist...

Kronograff
replies: 0 views: 69
Kronograff 15 hours ago

Looking to mix an album next year, and shopping around for well versed mixing engineers, or at least versed. Mainly to mix...

Ilyas
replies: 1 views: 92
explorer 20 hours ago

Hi all ! Where shall I start ? I started playing guitar at the age of 5. At that time (1967) I had no idea on the existence of...

sK3LeTvM
replies: 0 views: 120
sK3LeTvM 3 days ago

Greetings from Tific. I'm an Electrical Electronic Technician. I play drums, bass & acoustic guitar & dj. My username...

tific
replies: 2 views: 780
boombapdame 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I'm a music lover since forever but music player since a few years only and aspiring amateur music producer since a...

Nocta
replies: 0 views: 136
Nocta 1 week ago

after a look around and joining a few other forums this looks like the place to be,,hello everyone,,any rules i should know about...

Soundslavestudio
replies: 2 views: 173
Soundslavestudio 1 week ago

Hi Slutz!! I have been dj'ing vinyl records for 22 years and recently began to get into production. I had been working a...

ollassav
replies: 2 views: 171
Synth Guru 1 week ago

hi everyone. been on this site for a min and i'm in looooove. anyone know where i can get a yamaha dx200 these days?? i'm...

inspace330
replies: 1 views: 175
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello! My name is Alexey, I'm from Saint-Petersburg, I'm a sound engineer. I have been a student of Produce Like A Pro Academy...

AlexeySoloviev
replies: 1 views: 173
Synth Guru 1 week ago

I found this side while searching for VOX AC30 tube related issues, and found here answers to all my questions with one click....

dodona
replies: 2 views: 208
Synth Guru 1 week ago

i'm michele, and i come from italy cooge

imac27usa
replies: 4 views: 220
CFB4 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

I finally joined!

XIN NOR
replies: 1 views: 229
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi, Just wanted to post saying I was on here and if anyone has questions about the mics please don't hesitate to...

stagermics
replies: 2 views: 932
Wendelgee2 2 weeks ago

Long time lurker, finally registered. I've been using, buying, tinkering with, and building audio gear for many, many years. I'm...

dragoicho
replies: 1 views: 187
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago
Changer1 3 weeks ago

Hello, I just joined. I am a from Chicago and I am a hobbyist/whateveryouwannacallit. I joined because I was hoping to get...

7zark7
replies: 1 views: 185
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I didn't know there was an entire production community in forums. I've been going at this alone for close to 4...

Kahdee
replies: 1 views: 202
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

I'm Makhedam From South Africa,Upcoming Audio Engineer.i Make Beats Sometimes But My Heart Is Into Audio Mixing Although I Don't...

Makhedama_RSA
replies: 7 views: 376
PeterChapman 3 weeks ago

I'm new to the gearslutz community. I'm a drummer/percussionist in the New York area. I heard about GS long ago, but i was...

sonofmark
replies: 2 views: 232
boombapdame 3 weeks ago

This is my first post in Gearslutz; I am a synth player, music arranger, and a MIDI controller programmer aficionado. Not...

InterfacingMusic
replies: 1 views: 201
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hello, I'm Natty! I sing & make music! I'm currently developing a style change with my stuff though, so I'm not linking the...

nocchi_bias
replies: 1 views: 225
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago
[email protected] 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone, Greetings from London UK. I'm David and I'm new to Gearslutz and am a "long time listener, first time...

RnegadeSoundplay
replies: 4 views: 255
RnegadeSoundplay 4 weeks ago

Yo. Bassist from FoCo, NoCo here. I have MS so I am always trying to find ways that gear and technology can make my musical life...

fretlessman71
replies: 1 views: 204
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Good day fellow audio folk. My name is Richard and I am from Sydney Australia. I sing and play guitar, and work around the clubs...

DiamondRicT
replies: 1 views: 215
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hi there! Musician on a mission! Turning 47 next month (yikes!) and after many years of procrastination and self-loathing I've...

Zaffin Music
replies: 7 views: 440
Zaffin Music 4 weeks ago

Hi! I'm new to Gearslutz, but I have been reading all of your wonderful posts for a long time. I'm an actor and voice actor, and...

TheMoyWonder
replies: 1 views: 237
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hello all, I am a custom studio furniture fabricator. All units are custom made to order. NO MDF, only maple wood /birch /metal...

MD. Group
replies: 1 views: 270
Synth Guru 19th August 2020

My passions are mix-engineering, composing, songwriting and working in the box. I love anything to do with gear, software,...

PeterChapman
replies: 1 views: 240
Synth Guru 18th August 2020

Good morning everyone... excuse my English, I help the translator I'm looking for information for the creation of my...

Davd67
replies: 1 views: 252
Synth Guru 18th August 2020

after years in the shadows, lurking these forums, i’ve decided to make an account. Firstly, thank you to the community for the...

realdoko
replies: 3 views: 293
realdoko 17th August 2020

I have been lurking for sometime now, and finally got enough nerve up to finally join. my main area of interests are vintage...

TA_0001
replies: 1 views: 229
Synth Guru 16th August 2020

I don't have a background for audio repairs. I am 65 years old and HiFi fan since 48 years. Audio repair was a hobby, so...

stefanradev
replies: 2 views: 255
stefanradev 15th August 2020

hello folks, Have been reading on and off for quiet a few years ,have bought some new gear recently so still trying to learn...

geotrig
replies: 1 views: 280
Synth Guru 12th August 2020

Hey

I'm Manuel, I live in Argentina. I am a professional cook and I make music with software and hardware. I discovered this...

ManuelYazlle
replies: 1 views: 326
Synth Guru 8th August 2020

Hi everyone, I am happy to be here together with you. I am quite new in the Audio business so, every day I am learning new...

Roberto Romeo
replies: 2 views: 295
bryan441 7th August 2020

Hi everybody Let me introduce myself I'm french, music teacher in high school an college, organ player and composer. I play...

nik0
replies: 1 views: 292
Synth Guru 7th August 2020

Hi all! Thanks for the welcome. I'm a teacher and voice actor, and I have been meaning to sign up for a while. I have found so...

pfaffable
replies: 2 views: 347
boombapdame 4th August 2020

Hi people, I've been DJ'ing and producing since about 2008 but never really built up a good knowledge of sound, which is what I'm...

Dan Raven
replies: 3 views: 411
Dan Raven 3rd August 2020

thought I am going to say hello to the community too! I have joined a few weeks ago researching 90s rave gear over google and...

DemonPage
replies: 1 views: 289
Synth Guru 3rd August 2020

Hello fellow audionauts! Ive been home recording since I was 18, after 5 or 6 albums and plenty of money spent over the years on...

Ofthe0100
replies: 3 views: 435
Ofthe0100 2nd August 2020

Hi Everyone. I thought I would give a brief introduction as to who I am and why I’m here. I'm a middles aged drummer that...

Drumm
replies: 2 views: 303
Drumm 30th July 2020

Hello Everyone, learnrecording here - I've always wanted to learn recording but I've never been around the people with the...

learnrecording
replies: 4 views: 419
boombapdame 30th July 2020

Hey, I like writing music. I used to make dubstep and bass music, and then hip-hop and rap, and now I make something that...

Arkforest
replies: 1 views: 349
Synth Guru 24th July 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search