The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

In short, I am a middle-aged amateur musician. After many years of improvised rehearsals, alone or with a band, I set out to...

Nadrog
replies: 0 views: 61
Nadrog 17 hours ago

Song Writer, Producer for 30 years Th1ng a.k.a Sulfur. Born in Hayward CA {Bay Area} I am presently residing in the North West...

SULFUR
replies: 1 views: 95
Synth Guru 22 hours ago

Hello! I am a novice to engineering and mixing with analog gear and my father passed down a lot of high quality studio equipment....

Mito2901
replies: 2 views: 234
Suburban Studios 1 day ago

Hi there! Longtime lurker/reader. I work at ITI Audio/Sontec. Personally interested in hifi, mostly tube audio.

jsc
replies: 3 views: 205
Synth Guru 1 day ago

Hi! This is Menary from Tenerife, Canary Islands (Spain). I make music with Logic Pro X. I focus in underground sounds from...

Menary
replies: 2 views: 664
jacko 2 days ago

Hey all! I've been making a lot of trumpet sample packs and such recently, and am also just into production/gear/music career...

john__culbreth
replies: 1 views: 91
Synth Guru 3 days ago

rockout I'm Peter, Im from Poland. I'm just starting with music and I want to learn how to do it in good way :) Im using...

basior
replies: 1 views: 97
Synth Guru 3 days ago

saying hello to all enthusiasts. Helo.

StaticniServeri
replies: 1 views: 95
Synth Guru 3 days ago

Hello Slutz - I began playing guitar around 20 years old and by 25 I had formed a band - we played rock music heavily influenced...

ChromeCrescendo
replies: 3 views: 242
ChromeCrescendo 4 days ago
replies: - views: -
Synth Guru 1 week ago

After reading the forums for some time I decided it's time for me to join :) I very much appreciate the the incredible amount of...

Andrew10
replies: 1 views: 138
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hi, Joined so I could post a reply to a guy that is having trouble changing output routing on his ASR-10. Also trying to find...

ramjet1962
replies: 1 views: 135
Synth Guru 1 week ago
Synth Guru 1 week ago

With many things to learn! After lurking for many years I decided to join. Huge fan of early 90's electronic music. Flew all the...

kalithas
replies: 1 views: 145
Synth Guru 1 week ago

I'd seen this board for some time and I thought I would try it out. Seems like a great service. Maybe I'll have a few tips...

DSPplug
replies: 4 views: 172
Arthur Stone 1 week ago

Hello, I am a long time lurker. Been doing FOH and various AV jobs for almost 20 years. Went from Detroit to Alaska. ...

glitchington
replies: 2 views: 137
Arthur Stone 1 week ago
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello all, I am a one-man ribbon microphone making operation in Melbourne. I've joined to learn from, and share what I do with...

Hohm Microphones
replies: 1 views: 126
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello to all. I'm Nicola, 33, from Italy. I am learning how to use a software to create and produce music.

nicos18
replies: 1 views: 130
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hi there! I've been an active reader for the last 12 years. I finally made the move as a new year's resolution. I'm a...

Mat G
replies: 1 views: 132
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Faded, so I'll cut to the chase. The title states my introduction to the forum. I've learned immense knowledge from this website...

Dantes
replies: 1 views: 150
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello I am a professional drummer and I have been in a ton of recording studios. Over the years I have noticed the clip arm to...

themiclock
replies: 1 views: 174
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hello, I’m Roberto, from Italy. Starting as a pianist/keybordist since the seventies, all my life is where music, sound and...

roberto63
replies: 1 views: 158
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, StrayMedicine here. Decided to finally start posting, this site is very useful. I've been producing for almost 12 years...

straymedicine
replies: 1 views: 159
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Started exploring music production to craft my own songs, and figured it's time to commune with real producers to learn as much...

OneHipSista
replies: 6 views: 239
OneHipSista 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone. I'm a casual musician who loves to sing, play guitar, bass, piano, keyboard, and synthesizer. I'm happy to be here...

Squeezum
replies: 2 views: 168
boombapdame 2 weeks ago

howdy im 30, currently in virginia beach, VA. You can call me Jados, and i've managed to get a PSR 175 keyboard, an electribe...

JADOS
replies: 9 views: 1,436
JADOS 2 weeks ago

Hello! I'm an old fart who earned a bachelor's in Music Theory & Composing way back in 1993. Studies centered entirely on...

redmeg
replies: 2 views: 177
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hello hope this Year is better than last. I have been playing music from piano, guitar, 5 string banjo, mando and also teaching...

Jethro Aberdeen
replies: 1 views: 138
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi, I've been using this site since 2008 for opinion and recommendations, figured it was about time to join. Have spent a lot of...

QuadFM
replies: 1 views: 144
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Greeting all. Ive been stalking GS for years and have learned much. finally signed in as a member. looking forward to learning...

DanjAm65
replies: 1 views: 144
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago
CodeIndigo 2 weeks ago

Yo

Hello, i've noticed there's a lot of extremely resourceful folks around here, so I came for the delicious brain juice. I'm...

The Mole
replies: 2 views: 376
The Mole 2 weeks ago

Hello , I joined this website to educate myself from the ideas of it's members. I play guitar and bass and am just beginning...

Jcowhig
replies: 1 views: 211
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

I just picked up this pedal and I'm wondering if it is possible for it to "think outside of the box" when doing simple...

StarA
replies: 1 views: 198
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hey! I'm Ryan. I'm a 16 year old guitarist, singer songwriter, and recording fanatic. I have my own private home studio based...

SaberTooth
replies: 1 views: 202
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hii my name is Adrian, I'm 29 and have been playing guitar for 12 years. My passions are Melodic Death Metal (Especially Old...

amorphous696
replies: 1 views: 213
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi, my name is Juan Miguel and Im an audio engineer from Canada. I own a recording studio in the Ottawa area. I’ve used...

jmgomont
replies: 1 views: 237
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi, everybody! It's Emilio here, from Spain. I feel real love for vintage gear, and I love to record thinks keeping them...

Emilio5751
replies: 1 views: 215
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

I'm new here, I'm starting to learn about Emu XL-7

boon in revers
replies: 1 views: 213
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I can't be nothing but thankful for I have gotten many tips and heads up just from the google searches,that always seem...

A.I.A.J
replies: 1 views: 216
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hello all, Its wonderful to join this community ! I am a Music Producer and Engineer from India. Some of my works that you...

saishravanam
replies: 2 views: 299
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hello, everyone: Happy to have finally joined this board. I'm a composer originally from--and living in--the Boston area. I...

middlefire
replies: 1 views: 210
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

I am the synthesizer player and guitarist known as SourceCodeX. I am here to share ambient presets I have and will soon create...

IamSourceCodeX
replies: 1 views: 229
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

I confess. I am a gear slut.... I am constantly buying and trying out gear in the search for that ultimate setup for my needs....

Miltrez
replies: 1 views: 222
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Moin! That´s how we say "Hi" here in Hamburg (up in the north of Germany). I am following this forum now for a...

pulsn
replies: 1 views: 227
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Chris here from deathmetalproject Eigenstate Zero, here for the gear! Resides in Stockholm, Sweden. Assembling gear and writing...

Eigenstate
replies: 1 views: 232
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi gearslutz community, I'm a french musician, keyboardist in couple bands ( all kind of genre, style, musical ensemble ). Here...

PrinceOfAlbania
replies: 1 views: 244
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search