The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, i'm John , i make music in my home studio, i work with an MPC 1000, Juno 106, MFC 42 , FOCUSRITE 18i20 and a Moog. I...

dimere
replies: 1 views: 130
Synth Guru 1 day ago

I am an audio lover and wanted to get insights from the pro audio community to better understand the other side of audio. ...

smodtactical
replies: 1 views: 99
Synth Guru 1 day ago

Hey friends, Greetings from Northern California. I've been playing and producing music for 30+ years but mostly as a hobby....

LASTLAVGH
replies: 2 views: 152
Synth Guru 1 day ago

Hey Gearslutz people. I like to make music for fun and do some paid gigs on the side, School Teacher in my day job. I like all...

roomofwater
replies: 1 views: 110
Synth Guru 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Dovlabass 1 day ago

I bought two Yamaha HS5's and HS8 Subwoofer in Sweden (220V) Yikes! now I'm trying to convert them to US (110)! not that easy.

Jbump69
replies: 1 views: 204
Synth Guru 5 days ago

...Dominik :cowbell:. I`m 34 and i am living in Austria. I started drumming when i was 9. With 20, me and my bandmembers...

DeweyTheDrummer
replies: 1 views: 141
Synth Guru 5 days ago

My name is Emir, I am from Russia, 7 years of experience and American education, and just now I am starting to work with American...

MixMasterEmir
replies: 1 views: 141
Synth Guru 6 days ago

Hi, everyone! Longtime lurker, new member, first-time poster:) I'm a 22-year-old singer/producer. I've been...

manofthewoods
replies: 1 views: 132
Synth Guru 6 days ago

Hello, there. So I have been making music for a decade now, and I thought it might actually be time to join what we can say is...

Halfmanshock
replies: 1 views: 134
Synth Guru 6 days ago

Hi all, my name is Augusto. I've been lurking here for nearly a decade and just now decided to make an account. I live in Italy,...

auguzt
replies: 1 views: 208
Synth Guru 1 week ago

hey all, my name is MRiLent. i have dabbled in the music side of audio production on and off for a few years now. mostly...

MRiLenT
replies: 2 views: 256
MRiLenT 1 week ago

Hello Fellow Gear Addicts! I was once like you. I've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on Pre Amps, Outboard...

Studio Rescue
replies: 3 views: 341
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hey all! New to the site here, and new as well to music production! I've been cooped up more due to the coronavirus...

Cereal Aisle
replies: 2 views: 258
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Que tal amigos es un placer unirme a esta comunidad y seguir asi conociendo más de las herramientas más poderosas tanto...

mayanrecordsprod
replies: 1 views: 340
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I joined because we have an airBnb that we were lucky and unlucky with this past summer. A guest of let the toilet run...

Kylina
replies: 2 views: 394
Kylina 2 weeks ago

Hi all, my name is Nick. I'm a live audio engineer and massive synth nerd. I've been lurking here for nearly a decade and just...

flatlander23
replies: 3 views: 266
zakbe 2 weeks ago

Finally post. Cheers! John

SkyWriter
replies: 4 views: 307
brockorama 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
TramaineJ 3 weeks ago

This is long, but 100% true: I wanted to introduce myself, my history, and current situation. Background I grew up playing the...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 5 views: 420
CHECKaBitchBeats 3 weeks ago

Greetings fellow GearSluts! In the '70s I attended middle school in Larchmont NY. We had a full B&W TV studio in the...

Ricletts
replies: 4 views: 327
Ricletts 3 weeks ago

I've been lurking here for a long time. I look forward to sharing ideas. :chug:

Mr.E
replies: 1 views: 335
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Fellow information seekers and incremental improvement addicts, I finally arrived as a member after lurking here for over 10...

Ivyroom
replies: 2 views: 400
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

All, my first post as i am new user but i follow this group for 10 years:heh: Excuse me if this is dupe thread, but i just...

robujen
replies: 1 views: 330
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi

My name is generic music man. My real name is generic music person but that didn’t fit. Audios and ciao

GenericMusicMan
replies: 1 views: 311
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Grew up in a musical home Dad played anything with strings an uncle who played piano and wind instruments . Music on the radio...

Tekdog
replies: 1 views: 352
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi! My name is Sam. I started learning playing guitar a few month ago. I learning The last of us main theme now. Wish me...

SamGreen082
replies: 1 views: 391
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi. I'm getting back into making music after about 10 years off. I've moved on from the Nord Micro Modular and the custom effects...

thefsb
replies: 1 views: 387
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Just thought I would post and say hi to all: it was a while getting here. I have a lot of gear, most of it acquired once I got...

RobwardVanWalen
replies: 2 views: 466
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I've been following the Gearslutz forum for years and just registered to be able to post and participate in...

kikigarel
replies: 4 views: 392
Synth Guru 3rd March 2020

From the heated debates on which DAW is better, to the unique and priceless advice and revelations from legendary pro's like Mike...

alphanova
replies: 2 views: 469

Hello people! My name is Ivo, I'm a guitarist from Portugal and I joined this forum to get some insight and help by more...

ivo87
replies: 1 views: 344

Hi guys. I am here to make the Yamaha Silent Piano ready for Synthesia. I hope I will find some information that can help...

Seeda
replies: 1 views: 376

I'm Ric from Belfast... Been DJ'ing around 22yrs and have finally decided i'd like to give making my own stuff a serious...

rj1978
replies: 1 views: 387

Hi everyone! I've lurked Gearslutz for a while, you all come up quite a bit in Google search results, lol. I started making...

ceponatia
replies: 1 views: 410
Synth Guru 29th February 2020

Hi all ?? So I'm relatively new to production, I'm self-taught and finally hit the stage where I'm brave enough to start...

SylphMusicUK
replies: 1 views: 377

My adventure with music began near 40 years ago, when I graduated from the first grade music school on the violin. Later, life...

ibnexus
replies: 1 views: 408

I've been reading gearslutz for 10 years and finally deciding to join and post for the first time. Nice to meet you all! Hello...

rawkearz
replies: 1 views: 427
Synth Guru 27th February 2020

Hello to everyone in the Gearslutz-Universe. My Name is Björn "Burn" Netten and I am / want to become an Online...

Unique Drums
replies: 1 views: 403

Long time reader, first time poster. I've been recording for many years, on and off. As in I learned to cut and paste with a...

Moose22
replies: 1 views: 389

Hi guys, i am new, come here as a man who loves music, gonna buy dawless equipment in a while and i am so confused about what to...

cabal1
replies: 2 views: 507
Vitrix 26th February 2020

Hey Everyone New member here from Newfoundland, Canada. Looking forward to getting some great information and being a part of...

Applejacks
replies: 4 views: 474
Vitrix 26th February 2020

And I decided to join the Gearslutz community! A short introduction: I have been making music for quite a long time in different...

Monotrail
replies: 1 views: 518
Synth Guru 21st February 2020

I’ve never seen anyone play like me and I don’t know if it’s hindered me, I kind of got stuck in a basement band and never...

Rob A Drums
replies: 1 views: 624

Hello Everyone, My name is MH_Mar and I am new to the GearSlutz forums as of this month. I am a solo musician (vocals, guitars,...

MH_Mar
replies: 1 views: 493

After having read a lot of useful info on here, I finally decided to join up. I'm from Sheffield and I play quite a few...

HarryC
replies: 1 views: 634
Synth Guru 19th February 2020

Hi there, I'm a bit of a "jack of all trades" musician that can fill in for bass, keyboards, guitar, and vocals. I...

Magic_Hat
replies: 1 views: 702

I've been working with synthesizers, electronic music and recording since 1975. This is a good place to learn new things.

andrewskee
replies: 1 views: 689

Hey all, Just logging in to Gearslutz for the first time, and as I’m sure you know the Forum system invited me to write a...

mleppink
replies: 1 views: 587
Synth Guru 17th February 2020

Hi guys,i follow this AWESOME forum for many years and now i decide to subscribe and be part of that family. I learn a milion...

808lab
replies: 1 views: 754
Synth Guru 16th February 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search