The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've read many a thread here, over the years, but haven't, until today, actually joined the GS forum. Although I'm not an audio...

HandLogger
replies: 0 views: 179
HandLogger 6 hours ago

Hello Everyone, learnrecording here - I've always wanted to learn recording but I've never been around the people with the...

learnrecording
replies: 5 views: 471
VedroMyla 17 hours ago

Just a TL;DR: Male, from the Netherlands, older than he really wants to admit, used to be a vocalist in a band, now trying to...

Disharmonic
replies: 13 views: 376
Reptil 17 hours ago

Hello, I am a super new Audio Engineer with little to none working experience I have been in school for Audio Engineering for the...

McintoshNoize
replies: 0 views: 92
McintoshNoize 20 hours ago

Hello Gear Slutz ! I'm a french electronic musician as c_c , mostly in between experimental noisy music and dancefloor...

edribou
replies: 0 views: 102
edribou 1 day ago

Hi everyone! First of all, a huge thanks to everyone who's contributed your incredible knowledge, valued opinions and insights...

Loopback Jack
replies: 1 views: 87
Loopback Jack 1 day ago
replies: 2 views: 131
WorldPowerLabs 1 day ago

hi Everyone! finally decided to join this forum in the hope of getting answers to all my questions and helping wherever I...

f.romei00
replies: 0 views: 73
f.romei00 1 day ago

I was a classically trained musician who's life was changed in the late 70s by the discovery of Joy Division. So I decided to...

davidq
replies: 1 views: 212
pencilextremist 1 day ago

Peace, I am SYNTH GOD. Composer | Mixer | Producer It's all about the Boom Bap, Boom Bap Soul, Dub Bap, Soulful House,...

SYNTH GOD
replies: 0 views: 84
SYNTH GOD 1 day ago

after years in the shadows, lurking these forums, i’ve decided to make an account. Firstly, thank you to the community for the...

realdoko
replies: 4 views: 392
DonnaAlexand 2 days ago

Hello, As new audio software developer we subscribe to Gearlutz to stay close to audio software users, to answer questions and...

SuperflyDSP
replies: 0 views: 128
SuperflyDSP 3 days ago

I have two Yamaha 01v96, and I would like to sync them together as one unit, function wise. I've read how to cascade them using...

Blastin
replies: 0 views: 114
Blastin 4 days ago

Hi everyone, i'm currently trying to solve a question that basically is, how can i use the EQ of the Midas in order to send the...

matiflemita
replies: 0 views: 122
matiflemita 5 days ago

rock n drool

malcon
replies: 1 views: 135
Jules 6 days ago

Hi, newbie here with minimal tech knowledge. I have microphones with 1/4 inch plugs and I would like to use a snake that has...

PaulDW
replies: 2 views: 191
MikeInOttawa 6 days ago

Sup everyone To introduce myself i am an independent music producer and record label from Montreal My artist name is...

DeadBassRecords
replies: 2 views: 197
DeadBassRecords 1 week ago

Hey guys I'm a masters student researching the use of gestures in DJ performances and I'm currently hosting some online testing...

matthewbtindall
replies: 0 views: 136
matthewbtindall 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I am preparing for making my own podcasts)

Primsequiew
replies: 0 views: 148
Primsequiew 1 week ago

Hello, I am the editor-in-chief of VA Nutshell, a website dedicated to helping people start their careers as professional voice...

va_nutshell
replies: 0 views: 156
va_nutshell 1 week ago

Hey all. Not new to music, but new to site. Looking forward to receiving info. And maybe giving some!

Fine Mess
replies: 1 views: 220
Winglad 1 week ago

Found an answer.

Manslick
replies: 0 views: 209
Manslick 1 week ago

Hello all! I stopped playing music for like 10 years and put all my time into being a chef and working in high end kitchens....

Culturedslob
replies: 1 views: 229
Winglad 1 week ago

Hello Gearslutz Community, My name is Kevin, nice to meet ya'll. Me and a group of friends have been diving deep into creating...

Resem
replies: 1 views: 204
Winglad 1 week ago

Hello folks! I decided to jump in after many years of reading the great conversations on here. I'm originally from NY/NJ now...

MidasKnight
replies: 2 views: 247
Winglad 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I’m Dexter. It’s wonderful to finally be apart of this community. My Gear: . Ensoniq EPS 16 +...

dexter16plus
replies: 2 views: 179
dexter16plus 1 week ago

started with music as a singer in a band, then went on to make my own music, i wanted to make more "experimental"...

Relevator
replies: 2 views: 182
Winglad 1 week ago

Hello to all fellow Gearslutzers (Gearslutzes? Gearslutzificators? I am at a loss...) Anyway: I am new here and just wanted to...

Winglad
replies: 0 views: 162
Winglad 1 week ago

Hi All, New to the forum, though I have lurked here on more than one occasion. So a quick word about myself.... Im an...

AVOCT160
replies: 0 views: 162
AVOCT160 1 week ago

Hey, recently purchased a Tascam M308 Mixing desk to use in combination with my 4 track cassette recorder. Everything runs clean,...

tattletape
replies: 0 views: 149
tattletape 1 week ago

Hey everyone, Just started music production, and I’m learning synthesis. The KLF is my favourite group, along with Eurodance...

Halebop97
replies: 0 views: 203
Halebop97 3 weeks ago

Hello all, I just joined. I'm a musician who got into recording. I was a beta tester for the early echo audio a/d interface,...

GregB4223
replies: 0 views: 240
GregB4223 3 weeks ago

i'm michele, and i come from italy cooge

imac27usa
replies: 5 views: 379
The Dazzler 3 weeks ago

Hi all. I have done digital audio network for 33 years. Audio and video / broadcast engineer. Hardware Developer and system...

networked ears
replies: 1 views: 368
The Dazzler 3 weeks ago

Hey all, I've been lurking here for a bit and started posting in the last few months, but never made an actual introduction....

Reveur Mort
replies: 1 views: 210
The Dazzler 3 weeks ago

I'm Joe Milliken, I'm originally from Boston and now reside in peaceful Vermont and I love rock, blues and jazz music! I play...

Joe Milliken
replies: 0 views: 214
Joe Milliken 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I’m a freelance recording/mixing engineer from France but I’m here as the developer of The Recording Setup...

TRSA Admin
replies: 4 views: 278
TRSA Admin 4 weeks ago

Hey gearslutz! I'm opening a new production studio in the coming months! I was looking into the Output Desk in KODIAK...

adieu
replies: 0 views: 235
adieu 4 weeks ago

greetings 'ol Struggling with a load hum/buzz, discovered on the power supply board that there were some capacitors blown,...

Damadmedic
replies: 3 views: 270
Bushman 4 weeks ago

Hi all ! Where shall I start ? I started playing guitar at the age of 5. At that time (1967) I had no idea on the existence of...

sK3LeTvM
replies: 1 views: 282
Bushman 4 weeks ago

My name is John, and I'm an upcoming sound designer and electronic music artist from Cleveland, Ohio! I have been a percussionist...

Kronograff
replies: 1 views: 221
bryan441 4 weeks ago

Hi everybody, My name's Mat and I play in a covers duo that bounces between live looping with loads of gear, and stripped down...

matoneill
replies: 5 views: 307
boombapdame 4 weeks ago

Hello All, I am a professional Hypnotist. Besides my one-on-one sessions with clients, I also create custom tracks on order,...

AlainK
replies: 1 views: 260
Bushman 4 weeks ago

Hello fellow GearSlutz, I am the inventor of the world's first collaborative live looping audio workstation called CloudLoop....

cloudloop
replies: 0 views: 236
cloudloop 4 weeks ago

Looking to mix an album next year, and shopping around for well versed mixing engineers, or at least versed. Mainly to mix...

Ilyas
replies: 1 views: 238
explorer 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Tific. I'm an Electrical Electronic Technician. I play drums, bass & acoustic guitar & dj. My username...

tific
replies: 2 views: 938
boombapdame 17th September 2020

Hi everyone, I'm a music lover since forever but music player since a few years only and aspiring amateur music producer since a...

Nocta
replies: 0 views: 260
Nocta 17th September 2020

after a look around and joining a few other forums this looks like the place to be,,hello everyone,,any rules i should know about...

Soundslavestudio
replies: 2 views: 299
Soundslavestudio 17th September 2020

Hi Slutz!! I have been dj'ing vinyl records for 22 years and recently began to get into production. I had been working a...

ollassav
replies: 2 views: 347
Synth Guru 16th September 2020

hi everyone. been on this site for a min and i'm in looooove. anyone know where i can get a yamaha dx200 these days?? i'm...

inspace330
replies: 1 views: 320
Synth Guru 15th September 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search