The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Introductions

Options
Views: 6,493
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, I'm glad to be part of this community! I got no audio background, sadly, but I'm trying to learn things about...

Sergio1992
replies: 0 views: 36
Sergio1992 1 hour ago

Hi, my name is Lucas, 25 years old, based in Berlin, Germany. Currently learning to play with Ableton Live, broad musical...

misirluke
replies: 2 views: 231
Sniperschool 16 hours ago

My name is Marcus Nalgaber, I am a 65 year old songwriter guitarist very fond of fusion music. I really like to improvise with...

Marcus Nalgaber
replies: 3 views: 167
Marcus Nalgaber 3 days ago

Being a musician for almost 30 years I have plenty of experience when it comes to playing guitar and singing in the studio. For a...

Trebor75
replies: 3 views: 147
Sniperschool 4 days ago

Hello Guys, I am a new member, I am Jolly, a musician and music producer.. Have a great Musical Day..

born for music
replies: 3 views: 160
boombapdame 6 days ago

Hello guys, I'm Nicola from Italy. I'm a singer, songwriter and aspiring producer and this community has always been the...

nick11235813
replies: 2 views: 127
Sniperschool 1 week ago

Greetings to all of you! I’m audio engineer, music producer and sound designer from Austria. My goal is to challenge my...

ZenZ
replies: 1 views: 109
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello there! I am from Greece and i am vocalist I have worked with many producers making some nice songs My name is Dimos but my...

dimosz
replies: 3 views: 166
dimosz 1 week ago

Hello. Retired happy senior with a thorough enjoyment of all aspects of classical music, ballet, opera, jazz and blues. Holger...

Ptss
replies: 3 views: 169
Sniperschool 1 week ago

Happy to be here. I've used GS quite a bit in the past by reading up on other users' questions and received answers. Looking...

ElectronicEye
replies: 5 views: 184
Big Impact Sound 1 week ago

Hi All, My name is Igor. I have been mixing and mastering music on and off for 20 years now and had couple of official releases....

ilalin
replies: 7 views: 262
Big Impact Sound 1 week ago

Hello, I'm Mariano and I'm from Naples, in the south of Italy. I'm an engineer but I'm also a keyboard player!!! My level is...

MarianoM
replies: 10 views: 256
MarianoM 2 weeks ago

Hello, let us introduce ourselves; we are OWOW, a team of four enthusiastic music producers and designers from the...

owow
replies: 1 views: 183
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I was pointed to this forum by boombapdame after posting in the FutureProducers.com forums. She said to mention...

NathanWailes
replies: 3 views: 271
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hello, Just introducing myself. My name is Lovee and I am currently a student at Full Sail University studying audio...

Hernameislovee
replies: 3 views: 277
Sniperschool 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I lurked for some time reading up on problems for a Korg poly 61 I picked up and figured I'd finally join. More...

Icanbyorsuprman
replies: 2 views: 221
Sniperschool 3 weeks ago

Hey guys ! I'm a 21 year old french dude. Oh la la. About music and me : It's been a little more than a year that I've...

Hazy Hope
replies: 4 views: 233
Hazy Hope 8th November 2017

Hello everyone, and you in particular! Of course, a proper introduction is always in place! My name is Nick, 29 years old and...

KotalKontrol
replies: 12 views: 300
KotalKontrol 7th November 2017

Hello form Yorkshire 'Gods Country' My name is Ben I am starting out as a singer I have just recorded my first commercial...

Ben_Jordan_BD13
replies: 4 views: 327
Animus 7th November 2017

Firstly I am a music artist a/k/a Bambra. I make all sorts of weird electronic noise music projects, it’s a bit of a hobby of...

Bambra
replies: 5 views: 217
Animus 7th November 2017

I'm new to this site, boombapdame recommended me to join. Like the title says, my name is Ryan Villadsen. I'm 38 and i live in...

ryanv99699
replies: 4 views: 188
Animus 7th November 2017

Hello Gearslutz! I work at a production & recording studio in Birmingham, UK. I use Ableton Live, and have started sharing...

mothko
replies: 3 views: 245
Sniperschool 6th November 2017

Hi, My name is Hubert Pietrzykowski. I've done pro audio software and hardware for almost 15 years, designed and programmed...

trezz
replies: 4 views: 211
Sniperschool 6th November 2017

Hellooo all! My name is Jennie, I as referred here by boombapdame :) I'm looking to get information about equipment for...

JENtafari
replies: 3 views: 308
JENtafari 27th October 2017

hello everyone. I'm Sara from Lisbon, Portugal. I'm a singer, composer and multi-instrumentalist but I really s*ck in the...

saradancer
replies: 9 views: 389
saradancer 25th October 2017

GREETINGS ALL! My name is Mem Nahadr <Deleted by Moderator> and I am glad to be a part of this community. As a new...

Madwoman3000
replies: 3 views: 271
Sniperschool 25th October 2017

Hello all, My name is AO, and I'm a mix engineer, musician, and recording artist from Atlanta, Ga. I have been a...

Kami.Loves.AO
replies: 5 views: 264

Hey all, glad to join this community. I'm a consumer software developer (25 years in the biz) and have also be involved in our...

imlucid
replies: 3 views: 275

Hi everyone, my name is Ebban Maeda, I work in a studio as an Assistant to the Producer. Refer to gearslutz all the time,...

ebbanflo
replies: 4 views: 334
ebbanflo 19th October 2017

Hey guys! Thank you for add me in your great community! I'm Simone, owner of COMEL AUDIO. Comel Audio is a new brand about desks...

comelaudio
replies: 3 views: 319
comelaudio 19th October 2017

Hi all, I'm currently doing the acoustic duo thing with a female vocalist playing covers. I'm running a first generation...

Dmacgyver
replies: 3 views: 319
Sniperschool 14th October 2017

Hi to everyones!! I'm coming back djing it's a longtime..I've started with vinyl.. I'm an HardRocker rockout I've set Rock...

HardRokko
replies: 5 views: 309
Synth Guru 12th October 2017

Hi guys, I registered here because boombapdame recommended me through futureproducers. I have been making beats for about...

cruzumusic
replies: 2 views: 251
Synth Guru 12th October 2017

Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a few years now but thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a freelance film and media composer...

copproham
replies: 4 views: 322
copproham 10th October 2017

It's been a few years since I've been an active member of a forum so it may take me a bit of time to get back into the swing of...

DeltaCharlieEcho
replies: 6 views: 309
boombapdame 10th October 2017

Evening all from Singapore. Been reading the forums for years, but thought it’s about time to contribute. Been into...

vonstirlitz
replies: 7 views: 344
vonstirlitz 10th October 2017

Hello Slutz, glad to be part of the community. Been into electronic music production since 1995 when I was producing Jungle...

Jeremiah Fire
replies: 3 views: 270
boombapdame 10th October 2017

$KHEME is what i go by, boombapdame recommended this site to me so now im here. I make bangers of all kinds, got chill beats,...

SKHEME
replies: 3 views: 272
Sniperschool 7th October 2017

What up fellow beatmakers! Got recommended to join by boombapdame. Been making rap/hip-hop beats since 2009, although there has...

PlatinumBeats
replies: 2 views: 277
Sniperschool 5th October 2017

Hello to all Gearslutz members :cowbell: I'm gitgist and I (barely) play the guitar, pleased to be a part of this community....

gitgist
replies: 3 views: 268
Sniperschool 5th October 2017

Hello all, I was directed here by boombapdame, recommending this place. I was told this is a fantastic place to get honest...

Joromix
replies: 4 views: 324
Big Impact Sound 4th October 2017

Hi everyone! After spending hours pouring over some of these boards, I thought it made sense to actually register :) I've...

AnonDeScript
replies: 5 views: 286
Big Impact Sound 4th October 2017

Hey, I'm Capital P. and I am a music producer, composer, musician and certified audio engineer graduated from the SAE...

itiscapitalp
replies: 3 views: 276
boombapdame 28th September 2017

Greetings all. Bench Tech is what I do. I repair Television and Audio equipment sitting at a Bench in the engineering department...

Bench Tech
replies: 2 views: 267
Sniperschool 27th September 2017

Greetings my friends! I want to take the chance to introduce myself. I'm Anthony, I'm a keyboardist :synth: and composer. Music...

ajfebresa
replies: 2 views: 339
Sniperschool 25th September 2017

Hey guys, Glad to find this forum. I've been recommended to join by boombapdame, and I'll be looking around at the sections to...

Andrijan
replies: 2 views: 322
Sniperschool 23rd September 2017

Hey there eveyone, just looking to introduce myself and maybe find some friends. I'm just starting out with an Arturia...

yattering
replies: 5 views: 432
boombapdame 19th September 2017

G'day Slutz, Thank you for having me on the forum. I'm a music producer and film maker from Melbourne who writes and...

Ultimate Science
replies: 6 views: 527
Synth Guru 17th September 2017

Hello everybody! Just a quick note to say I'm here. I came to learn: Recently, I discovered that I want to take making electronic...

Grubbrother
replies: 6 views: 343
Grubbrother 16th September 2017

Hi, I'll keep it short. I'm a part time gigging musician, and home recording enthusiast. That's about it.

toastedgoat
replies: 5 views: 383
toastedgoat 15th September 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search