The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been making music for some time now, I have built up a studio where I'm happy with but now I want some upgrades. I'm...

KCmusics
replies: 4 views: 283
standup 1 day ago

My adventure with music began near 40 years ago, when I graduated from the first grade music school on the violin. Later, life...

ibnexus
replies: 0 views: 209
ibnexus 1 day ago

Hello everyone. I am a senior in college, soon graduating with a Bachelor in Music Industry. I want to work in music publishing...

MitchNelson
replies: 2 views: 373
gaianest 1 day ago

I've been reading gearslutz for 10 years and finally deciding to join and post for the first time. Nice to meet you all! Hello...

rawkearz
replies: 1 views: 236
Synth Guru 1 day ago

Hello to everyone in the Gearslutz-Universe. My Name is Björn "Burn" Netten and I am / want to become an Online...

Unique Drums
replies: 1 views: 218
Synth Guru 1 day ago

Long time reader, first time poster. I've been recording for many years, on and off. As in I learned to cut and paste with a...

Moose22
replies: 1 views: 202
Synth Guru 1 day ago

Hi guys, i am new, come here as a man who loves music, gonna buy dawless equipment in a while and i am so confused about what to...

cabal1
replies: 2 views: 322
Vitrix 2 days ago

Hey Everyone New member here from Newfoundland, Canada. Looking forward to getting some great information and being a part of...

Applejacks
replies: 4 views: 267
Vitrix 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Coco_McCross 4 days ago

And I decided to join the Gearslutz community! A short introduction: I have been making music for quite a long time in different...

Monotrail
replies: 1 views: 334
Synth Guru 1 week ago

I’ve never seen anyone play like me and I don’t know if it’s hindered me, I kind of got stuck in a basement band and never...

Rob A Drums
replies: 1 views: 447
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hello Everyone, My name is MH_Mar and I am new to the GearSlutz forums as of this month. I am a solo musician (vocals, guitars,...

MH_Mar
replies: 1 views: 303
Synth Guru 1 week ago

After having read a lot of useful info on here, I finally decided to join up. I'm from Sheffield and I play quite a few...

HarryC
replies: 1 views: 442
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hi there, I'm a bit of a "jack of all trades" musician that can fill in for bass, keyboards, guitar, and vocals. I...

Magic_Hat
replies: 1 views: 514
Synth Guru 1 week ago

I've been working with synthesizers, electronic music and recording since 1975. This is a good place to learn new things.

andrewskee
replies: 1 views: 499
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hey all, Just logging in to Gearslutz for the first time, and as I’m sure you know the Forum system invited me to write a...

mleppink
replies: 1 views: 398
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hi guys,i follow this AWESOME forum for many years and now i decide to subscribe and be part of that family. I learn a milion...

808lab
replies: 1 views: 569
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hi, I'm a videographer that's getting more into audio. Initially to just capture better background sounds, but now I'm starting...

letchhausen
replies: 1 views: 515
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hi all, Long time lurker, first time contributor. I have been refining my workflow for electronic music and I am excited...

peyote_ugly
replies: 1 views: 364
Synth Guru 1 week ago

First, hello. I make podcasts - or at least I will be soon - and I'm looking for advice. Should I (1.) buy an interface and...

RonanMaher
replies: 1 views: 530
Synth Guru 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
studer58 1 week ago

Hello Gearslutz family, I work for Eventide and am here to connect and build with fellow musicians (everybody that works for us...

Orville71
replies: 35 views: 2,045
Orville71 2 weeks ago

Hello, i've been lurking for the past few months and finally i decided to register. I've been playing the electric guitar...

Squerez
replies: 2 views: 270
Squerez 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Used to have an account here years ago. Forgot to change over to a new email when I closed my old Yahoo account. So...

Calaverasgrande
replies: 1 views: 529
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hello there, Noobie around! I'm Abel from Catalunya, and I'm a drummer. I'm just rebuilding my home studio, which is meant...

kustomdk
replies: 1 views: 337
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi All, After having consumed a lot of good info from Gearslutz, it was about time to sign up and start contributing as...

frapi
replies: 1 views: 535
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

hi

New to this forum... Just wanted to say hello ... I started out with nothing from bad childhood aged 12 n being homeless .......

Partyman
replies: 6 views: 481
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi I’ve been dipping in and out of this site over the years and finally signed up for an account. I’ve had loads of...

Johnnym7
replies: 1 views: 211
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hello all. New kid in town. I have been an audio pro a long time ago but now aviation is my passion. I am here because I'd like...

flyingfish28
replies: 1 views: 248
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Hi y'all, Happy to be here. I created this account mainly to ask some recording questions, especially with room setup, but I...

cgrahamophone
replies: 1 views: 358
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

I am a retired mechanical design engineer who once upon a time was a pretty good keyboard player, but life sidetracked me into an...

Scott Lee
replies: 3 views: 415
Scott Lee 3 weeks ago

Born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa. I have been singing in a few groups from different genres.Im a songwriter, singer and...

hamwill
replies: 2 views: 403
boombapdame 3 weeks ago

Newbie here. Joined for advice on protools mainly, and maybe spare parts for my digi003, which I've just managed to fry

SystemOfAyup
replies: 1 views: 357
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi All - New to the forum. Been reading for the last few months. I first got into synths in middle school, and the last time...

fatboym
replies: 1 views: 403
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, It's a pleasure to become part of this community. I am an italian music producer from Edinburgh. Been into music...

terrainvagues
replies: 1 views: 309
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

I am new to Gearslutz, but have done many searches. I have bought the Line Audio OM1 to try and get a purist sound. I was...

MillionMics
replies: 1 views: 404
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi guys just a quick introduction from me! I'm going to go about my introduction differently from most people... So let's start...

ItsRyanBoi
replies: 3 views: 383
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi all, We will be working with Gearslutz to bring attention to our new platform which supports artists at all stages of their...

Beatchain
replies: 1 views: 343
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi there, My name is Ronegen and I have been a lurker for long time but from now on a registrated member. GAS for over three...

Zentuig
replies: 1 views: 349
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hello Sean, all admins and all it's took a while to introduce meself, I'm not a soc-med user mostly, and I'm bad at asking for...

citygas
replies: 1 views: 360
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hello folks! I have been a lurker for a while now, maybe 12 years. I did start on digital audio, mainly as an archiver and...

logdrum
replies: 1 views: 306
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hey guys! I've been composing electronic music for years now, and am in school for music composition with Berklee. Currently...

echelon1230
replies: 1 views: 319
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I am new to the forum and looking forward to learning from you all. I am in the process of setting up a small home...

o0niels0o
replies: 1 views: 403
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hi All, I wanted to make a quick (re)introduction to myself. My name is Anthony and I'm an old audio industry veteran and...

AudioAnthony
replies: 3 views: 376
AudioAnthony 4 weeks ago

Greetings to all. Hoping to get to know some of you. I'm new to the world of synthesizers and keyboards and hoping to learn a...

willymccabe
replies: 1 views: 398
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hi, my forum name is DrFireBottle but my real name is Marko. I come from Croatia and I am 16 years old (17 soon). I am...

DrFireBottle
replies: 1 views: 450
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys, This is Volkan from Istanbul, first official release in 2007. Toured pretty much all of Europe and Asia with my old...

PlanetOve
replies: 1 views: 950
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Hi, Recently joined after deciding, at the age of near 40 that perhaps I was interested in music after all, Have taught...

NightFalltech
replies: 3 views: 871
NightFalltech 4 weeks ago

Hello! I've been reading this forum for about a year and finally decided to sign up. I grew up on classic rock and started...

Shadow Creek
replies: 1 views: 746
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

I am a synth/elektronic music guy who started creating music at 80's with Trackers, my first synth was Korg DW6000 when I was a...

humantarget
replies: 1 views: 561
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search