The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
New member introduction
Old 30th November 2020
Here for the gear

New member introduction

Greetings,

New member here. I am a member of some related forums like TDPRI and Steve Hoffman Music Forums, etc. I had started a thread over at SHMF not long ago lamenting the fact that several home recording forums (which I revisited recently to ask a question or two after renewing my interest in home recording) were in steep decline with little traffic, and someone suggested I try here.

I've been playing guitar for a long time and consider myself very savvy about some things music related, and yet quite green about others, like some of the technology, e.g., I just bought Amplitube (came as part a package with their interface AXE I/O), and this will be my first time using guitar/amp modelling software.

I am always grateful for replies to my questions. Forums are the most important resource available to some of us, without which we'd be banging our heads off the wall if it weren't for the help of more savvy users. My first question is, what forum would be the most appropriate for insight into a particular audio interface?

jmm33
Old 3 weeks ago
Greetings jmm33,

Welcome to Gearslutz!
Old 3 weeks ago
Cheers. Good to have you.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear