The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Hello! I'm new here
Old 16th September 2020
Hello! I'm new here

Hi Slutz!!

I have been dj'ing vinyl records for 22 years and recently began to get into production. I had been working a standard 9-to-5 job and saved up some money to buy the following pieces of gear:

Roland TR-808
Roland TR-909
Roland Juno 106
Roland Super JD-990
Oberheim Matrix-1000
Yamaha TX-81Z
Yamaha DX-100
Allen & Heath XONE:96
2 Technics 1200s-MK7
2 Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2
Ableton Push 2
Komplete Kontrol A61
Akai MPC 3000
Pioneer SE-Master1
MacBook Pro

Now, due to losing my job and the coronavirus, I have been left all alone in my beautiful apartment in Miami Beach, FL to produce music and DJ whenever I want! The only thing missing is having some friends to make music with! So if anyone is interested in collaborating via zoom or whatever, screen sharing, etc, please feel free to drop me a message. I am friendly and looking to meet other producers who share my passion in dance music. I've posted a link to my SoundCloud page in case you are curious about my sound (mostly prog house/ deep techno). Also, over the years I have posted tons of vinyl mixes on https://mixcloud.com/jasonvassallo if you're interested in checking out my mixes.

Quote:
jasonvassallo | Jason Vassallo | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Booking Info: [email protected] +1.305.767.3030 I began finding passion in this music in the mid-90's. I started playing records in 1998 when I bought my first pair of Technics 1200s. I lived. Miami. 3 Tracks. 132 Followers. Stream Tracks and Playlists from jasonvassallo on your desktop or mobile device.
Old 16th September 2020
Lives for gear
So ****ig buy it and send me some good tracks!
Old 16th September 2020
Greetings ollassav,

Welcome to Gearslutz!
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear