The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
South African Audio Engineer
Old 21st August 2020
Here for the gear

South African Audio Engineer

I'm Makhedam From South Africa,Upcoming Audio Engineer.i Make Beats Sometimes But My Heart Is Into Audio Mixing Although I Don't Have Much Knowledge But I Joined Gearslutz For Earning More Info.if they's Anyone Willing To give Me Some Tutorials That Will Be Appreciated To Much.
Old 21st August 2020
Greetings Makhedama_RSA

Welcome to Gearslutz 🎧🎸🎤
Old 23rd August 2020
Hi Makhedam.

There are heaps of tutorials on YouTube, on Audio Mixing. You can find good ones then subscribe to their channels.

What audio software do you use?
Old 23rd August 2020
You could also check out Groove 3 ( https://www.groove3.com/ ). They have tutorials on a wide range of music areas, including audio mixing. They are not free but they are professionally done. I have found them to be good and have learned a lot in various areas from their stuff.
Old 28th August 2020
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterChapman View Post
Hi Makhedam.

There are heaps of tutorials on YouTube, on Audio Mixing. You can find good ones then subscribe to their channels.

What audio software do you use?
i use logic pro
Old 28th August 2020
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterChapman View Post
You could also check out Groove 3 ( https://www.groove3.com/ ). They have tutorials on a wide range of music areas, including audio mixing. They are not free but they are professionally done. I have found them to be good and have learned a lot in various areas from their stuff.
thanks alot i will try them
Old 28th August 2020
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
Greetings Makhedama_RSA

Welcome to Gearslutz 🎧🎸🎤
thanks alot hey
Old 1st September 2020
Another thing you can do is, any time you have a question about something, just use the Search feature in Gearslutz to search on that topic or question. Very often you will find there are already one or more existing discussions on that topic/question... in which case you can often find the answers you need, without even posting your own question.

This approach can also find any existing related discussions which could be in various different places within Gearslutz... discussions that you might not otherwise find because you might not know where to look.

It is amazing what you can find in here!
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear