The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Greetings
Old 16th August 2020
Here for the gear

Greetings

after years in the shadows, lurking these forums, i’ve decided to make an account. Firstly, thank you to the community for the years of advice. I’ve learned a lot here.

i’m a writer/producer from originally from scotland now based in los angeles. my rig started fully in the box many years ago and i’m currently about 70% of the way through my quest to make the ultimate hybrid studio for electronic music with ALL the hardware synthesizers.
i’m currently trying to put together a world class vocal chain from mic to pre to hardware comp and eq. the options are... too many.

i’ll stop rabbling now.

all the best,

martin
Old 16th August 2020
Gear Addict

You have 70% of ALL the hardware synthesizers?!?!

Old 16th August 2020
Greetings realdoko

Welcome to Gearslutz 🎹🥁🎤👍
Old 17th August 2020
Here for the gear

errr more like ‘some’ of the hardware synths hahaha. currently obsessed with my siel orchestra 2. it’s not the most versatile beast but has serious mojo.
Old 27th October 2020
Here for the gear

Greetings to everyone. I'm new here, hope to become a part of your community. I'm a former counselor who works for https://trustsession.com/ company, and future Java developer. I'm gonna change my life completely and I'm really so exited.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear