The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Hello! I'm new here!
Old 26th July 2020
Here for the gear

Hello! I'm new here!

Hello fellow audionauts!

Ive been home recording since I was 18, after 5 or 6 albums and plenty of money spent over the years on gear I decided to quit around 2012.

So, I am starting from scratch. Litterally, all I have is a weyman mandolute from early 1900s, a seriously de-laminated martin dx2(in process of fixing it) that some one ruined, and a Casio key board lol. I look forward to discussing all things recording with everyone.

Thanks!

Last edited by Ofthe0100; 2nd August 2020 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: more about my gear
Old 26th July 2020
Greetings Ofthe0100

Welcome to Gearslutz
Old 30th July 2020
Lives for gear

Welcome @ Ofthe0100 and what style(s) of music do you make, where are you from and What is the story behind your GS handle?
Old 2nd August 2020
Here for the gear

more about me.

i call it baby rock. or hip-pop. my influences are the beatles, richard thompson and linda too!, fairport convention, jack kerouac, alot of 60s and 70s wash out musicians, elliott smith, john cale, kate bush, and more modern trip hop stuff like subtle, jel(mpc master), doseone, odd nosdam (production genius). my handle comes from my solo artist band name, of the....perfectly ungoogleable.

much love.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear