The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Hello
Old 25th June 2020
Here for the gear

Hello

Hi everyone

I am a software developer with a lifelong hobby of music. I have only been involved in audio production for the last several years where I can outside of school/work/instability, and am enthusiastic about the fresh spin it gives to the process of writing and playing music. The studio has been moved around quite a lot, but cared for as best I can. I make my own audio cables and do all of my own equipment maintenance/modifications. My gear preference is dedicated, old-fashioned outboard gear and REAL reverb/echoes (micing walls in different kinds of rooms, etc).

My goal is to buy some rural land- maybe up in the rockies near a decent sized city- and build a self-sufficient sanctuary/farm. Here, I'll sponsor a small team of musicians, producers, and programmers here with everything they need to create and collaborate on ambitious projects, built around stories that change the way people think. I suppose the big goal is to erode the things that I hate about postmodern/digimodern life (the state of art and philosophy, collective values, habits of consumption, science-purism, existence under the society of control) and to encourage individualism, curiosity, other virtues. Needless to say, I think that great art is about ripping people off shamelessly, with purpose and technical precision.

I hope to encounter some weird people here!
Old 25th June 2020
Greetings nintendoblood,

Welcome to Gearslutz!
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear